NABARD Yojana 2021:-NABARD Yojana 2021 has been launched by the central government to structure the country’s dairy farming industry and boost employment opportunities. Through this scheme, loans will be provided by banks at low interest rates to the people of rural areas to structure dairy farming industries and to provide support to the Department of Animal Husbandry, Dairying, and Fisheries. Dairy will be established in all the districts of the country through this scheme, which will also give a boost to the officers of employment.
So friends, today, through this article, we will provide you complete information related to this scheme like what as the purpose of the NABARD Yojana 2021, its benefits, what is the eligibility, and the complete process of online application through this article.
- 1 NABARD Dairy Farming Yojana 2021
- 1.1 Key facts of NABARD Yojana 2021
- 1.2 The objective of NABARD Yojana 2021
- 1.3 Bank subsidy is given under NABARD Yojana 2021
- 1.4 (NABARD) Farming Schemes under NABARD Yojana 2021
- 1.5 Beneficiaries of NABARD Yojana 2021
- 1.6 ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLICATION
- 1.7 NABARD Yojana 2021 Online Application
- 1.8 NABARD Yojana 2021 Offline Application
- 1.9 Related
NABARD Dairy Farming Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, the unemployed youth of rural areas have been started to provide employment opportunities. Under the Dairy Farming Scheme, a dairy farm will be established for the production of milk in the country and from milk production to the care of cows and buffaloes, protection of cows will be constructed.
The main objective of starting the NABARD Yojana 2021 is to provide employment to unemployed people. Under this scheme, loans will be provided to the people to start their own business so that the production of milk in the country can increase and unemployment can be eradicated from our country.
Key facts of NABARD Yojana 2021
- Scheme Name NABARD Yojana 2021
- started by the central government
- Department Animal Husbandry Department
- The purpose of the scheme is to give loans without interest to the people so that they can start their businesses.
- The beneficiaries of the scheme are citizens of rural areas.
- Benefits of the scheme Promoting employment opportunities
- Application Process Online and Offline Application
- Official website www.nabard.org
The objective of NABARD Yojana 2021
Many types of livelihood are run by the people living in the rural areas of our country. And due to less dairy farming in the country, people do not get much profit. Keeping this in view, the NABARD scheme was started by the central government.
Through this scheme, the industry of Delhi will be organized, and through this speaking, opportunities will be provided to the people of rural areas. The main objective of this scheme is to provide loan at free interest rate to the people to start their own business. Through which unemployment can be ended in the country and people can get the means of income.
Bank subsidy is given under NABARD Yojana 2021
- Under this scheme, if you buy a machine and its cost is Rs 13.20 lakh, then you will be provided a capital subsidy of 25% on it.
- In this scheme, if the registered person falls in the category of sc-st, then a subsidy of Rs 4.40 lakh will be provided for him.
- The loan amount under the NABARD Yojana 2021 will be approved by the bank and the remaining 25% will be given by the beneficiary.
- If a person wants to start dairy then he will be provided a 50% subsidy by the government. And the remaining 50% will be paid to the bank in separate installments.
(NABARD) Farming Schemes under NABARD Yojana 2021
- Establishment of small dairy units for the money of 10 milch animals like hybrid cows giving milk like Red Sindhi, Sahiwal, Rathi, Gir etc.
- Investment – Rs 5 lakh for 10 animals
- Subsidy – 25% on ten animal dairy, a maximum allowed capital subsidy of Rs 1.25 lakh, Rs 25000 for two animal unit
- Rearing of heifer calves Details of partner indigenous cattle and classified buffalo milch breeds above 20 calves
- Investment- Rs.80 lakh for 20 calves units
- Subsidy – 25% subsidy for opening a unit up to 20 years, up to 1.60 lakh for sci-tech category people will be given on
- capital up to 1.25 lakh
- Vermicompost and manure (milk animals shall not be combined with the unit
- Investment – up to Rs 20,000
- Subsidy- Under this scheme, if a person has taken a loan of up to 4.50, then he will get a subsidy of 25%. And SC/ST beneficiaries will get a 33% subsidy on capital up to ₹600000.
- Buy milk dispenser above to milk testers
- Investment – up to Rs 18 lakh
- Subsidy- 25% subsidy will be provided to SC/ST farmers on taking Rs 4.50 lakh.
- Procurement of processing equipment to produce indigenous milk products
- Investment – up to Rs 12 lakh
- Subsidy – 25% subsidy up to Rs.3 lakh and 33% subsidy on capital up to Rs.4 lakh for SC/ST.
- Dairy Product Transportation Facilities and Cold Chain Establishment
- Investment – up to Rs 24 lakh
- Subsidy – 25% subsidy on loans up to Rs 7.50 lakh and 33% subsidy on loans up to Rs 10 lakh for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes
- Cold storage facility for milk and milk products
- Investment – up to Rs 30 lakh
- Subsidy – 25% subsidy will be provided on medical opening under the scheme, 45000 subsidies will be provided by the government on being mobile, 7000 subsidy will be provided on the level, 33 percent will be provided by the government to SC and ST applicants. Will be given,
- Establishment of the private veterinary clinic
- Investment- Up to Rs. 2.40 lakhs/ up to Rs. 1.80 lakhs for located clinics
- Subsidy – 25% of Vivo’s capital subsidy of ₹ 45000 and ₹ 60,000 to SC and ST for mobile and selfie.
- Dairy Marketing Outlet Dehri Parlor
- Investment – up to Rs 56000
- Subsidy- Under this scheme, the person has given 25% and 33% for ₹ 14000 sc-st farmers.
Beneficiaries of NABARD Yojana 2021
- organized group
- Nongovernment organization
- unorganized sector
Institutions under NABARD Yojana 2021
- regional bank
- state co-operative bank
- commercial bank
- State Co-operative Agriculture and Rural Development Bank
- Other Institutions NABARD
ELIGIBILITY FOR APPLICATION
- Under the scheme, a person can avail of the benefit only once.
- Under the NABARD Yojana 2021, farmers, individual entrepreneurs, NGOs, companies, and organized and unorganized sector groups, etc. are eligible.
- Under this scheme, more than 1 member of the same family will be provided assistance.
- Per capita can get assistance for all components under the Dairy Farming Scheme. But each component can be used only once.
NABARD Yojana 2021 Online Application
The interested beneficiaries of the country who want to apply under the Dairy Farming Scheme have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all you have to go to the official website of NABARD.
- After visiting the website, our page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you have to click on the option of Information Center.
- After clicking, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of Download PDF according to your plan.
- In this way your application form will open.
- You have to enter all the information asked in the form.
- After entering all the information you have to submit this form.
- In this way, your application will be done.
NABARD Yojana 2021 Offline Application
- First you have to decide the type of dairy.
- If you want to open a dairy farm under the NABARD Yojana 2021, then you have to go to the NABARD office in the district.
- If you want to open a small dairy farm then you have to take information from your nearest bank.
- After visiting the bank, you have to fill the subsidy form.
- If the loan amount of your application has increased then you need to submit your project report to NABARD.
- Helpline Number- 022-26539895/96/99
- Email ID- email@example.com