Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana 2021:-The Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana has been launched by Madhya Pradesh Power Distribution Company of Madhya Pradesh to empower women and make women self-reliant. This scheme has been implemented in all the Gram Panchayats of all 16 districts of Bhopal, Narmadapuram, Gwalior, and Chambal divisions of the Company’s jurisdiction. Under this scheme, women self-help groups of women self-help groups at the Gram Panchayat level in Madhya Pradesh will act as Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Sevaks.
By which the women of the state will get employment and they will get a new source of income. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you all the information related to this Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana like the application process, eligibility, documents, etc. through this article. So, read this article of ours till the end.
Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, electricity will be banned from being used illegally and new connections will be given to people. The Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana will facilitate consumers to make bill payments or redress various complaints of consumers like bad meters through UPI app, as well as facilitate new connections through online processes. To avail of this scheme, you have to apply online under the scheme.
Under this Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana, it will also help in providing information about power theft and illegal use of electricity to the company. Under the Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana, women self-help groups will motivate consumers to pay bills online or through the UPAY App.
Incentive funds to be given in the Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana
- According to the half-yearly calculation, 15 percent incentive amount on the amount recovered by the self-help group as compared to the previous year.
- An incentive amount of Rs. 50 per connection will be given for issuing a new single face connection.
- On issuance of 3 face irrigation pump connections, an incentive amount of Rs. 200 per connection will be given.
- On issuing other three-phase connections, an incentive amount of Rs 100 per connection (excluding irrigation pump) will be given.
- On reporting the theft of electricity, if the case is found correct and 10 percent incentive will be given on receipt of the bill amount.
Benefits of Nishtha Vidyut Mitra 2021
- Under the Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana, women self-help groups will be motivated to pay bills online to consumers.
Women will also be benefited under this scheme.
- Women self-help groups at Gram Panchayat level under Nishtha Vidyut Mitra 2021 will serve as Nishtha Vidyut Mitra
Through this scheme, the revenue of the power company will increase and along with the prevention of illegal use of electricity, new connections can also be given.
- The state will increase income through this scheme of women.
- People of the state can pay the bill online through the UPAY App under this scheme.
- Under this scheme, women will be provided incentive money to catch electricity theft.
- Women of Gram Panchayats falling in the company field will be trained and selected as fidelity electric friends according to the prescribed qualifications.
Documents of Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana 2021 (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh.
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to women.
- Aadhar card
- Address proof
- Register mobile number
How to apply for Nishtha Vidyut Mitra Yojana online?
- To avail of this scheme, the beneficiary will have to visit Google Play Store on their Android mobile. After opening the Google Play Store, the home page will open in front of you.
- You have to type UPAY App in the search bar of Google Play Store and then click on the enter button. After this, the UPAY App will open in front of you, after which you will have to click on the option of INSTALL. After you download you have to open it.
- After this, you have to fill in all the information asked on this page. After filling in all the information, you can submit the bill online from here.