One Nation One Ration Card Yojana:-Under one country one ration card scheme, citizens of any region will be able to get ration from PDS ration shop from any state of the country through ration card. This announcement has been made by Union Food Minister and Public Distribution Minister Ram Vilas Paswan.
Under this scheme, people of the country will be completely free to take their share ration from PDS shop of any state. One Nation One Ration Card 2020 will provide relief to every citizen of the country. All citizens will benefit greatly from the introduction of this scheme.
- 1 One Nation One Ration Card – One Nation One Ration Card Yojana
- 2 One Nation One Ration Card Yojana started in 9 states of the country
- 2.1 How One Nation One Ration Card Yojana Will Work
- 2.2 One Nation One Ration Card Yojana
- 2.3 One Nation One Ration Card Yojana 2020
- 2.4 One Nation One Ration Card Yojana new update
- 2.5 New update One Nation One Ration Card Yojana
- 2.6 The objective of One Nation One Ration Card Yojana 2020
- 2.7 Benefits of One Nation One Ration Card Yojana 2020
- 2.8 One Nation One Ration Card Yojana Format
- 2.9 One Nation One Ration Card Yojana Selection Process
- 2.10 How to apply in One Nation One Ration Card Yojana?
- 2.11 One Nation One Ration Card Yojana List of States
- 2.12 List of states implementing One Nation One Ration Card Yojana
- 2.13 Related
One Nation One Ration Card – One Nation One Ration Card Yojana
The country’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman Ji has made a new announcement under this scheme on Thursday. The poor people of the country who are troubled due to the lockdown will be given relief through this new announcement.
Under this One Nation One Ration Card scheme, 23 states of the country will benefit 67 crore people. 83% of beneficiaries of the PDS scheme will be linked to it. Under this scheme, 100% of beneficiaries will be added to it by March 2021. Citizens of the country can take ration from any corner of the country through their ration card at a reasonable price.
One Nation One Ration Card Yojana started in 9 states of the country
One Nation One Ration Card Yojana was launched by the government during coronavirus folk down. Under this scheme, any citizen of the country will now be able to buy ration from the fair price shop of any state of the country. For this, they will not need to get a ration card of that state.
He will be able to buy ration from any fair price shop in the country with a single ration card. One Nation One Ration Scheme has been implemented in 9 states of the country. Now citizens of these 9 states can get ration through a ration card. Soon one country one ration card scheme will be implemented across the country.
The states that have implemented one country one ration card so far are Andhra Pradesh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Telangana, Tripura, and Uttar Pradesh. The Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution will be the nodal agency for the successful implementation of the scheme.
How One Nation One Ration Card Yojana Will Work
Under this scheme, this ratio will work as your mobile number. Just like you do not have to change your mobile number in any corner of the country, they work everywhere, similarly, you can also use One Nation One Ration Card in any state. The beneficiaries of PDS-PDS can get subsidized food grains from their fair price shop (FPS) at a cheap price from 01 October 2020 as per their wish.
The benefit of One Nation One Ration Card will be provided to all citizens holding ration cards. According to the National Food Security Act, 2013, 81 crore people of the country through the Public Distribution System (PDS) from the ration shop at the rate of 3 rupees per kg of rice and wheat at the rate of two rupees and one rupee per kilogram Can buy coarse grains from
One Nation One Ration Card Yojana
The scheme has been launched on the basis of the pilot project in two cluster states Andhra Pradesh – Telangana and Maharashtra – Gujarat, after which people of Andhra Pradesh can now get ration in Telangana and Telangana from any ration shop in Andhra Pradesh.
Similarly, people of Maharashtra can go to Gujarat, and people of Gujarat can go to Maharashtra and get ration from the ration shop there. Today we are going to provide you all the information related to the One Nation One Ration Card Scheme 2020 through this article, so read our article carefully
One Nation One Ration Card Yojana Toll-Free Number
If any person of the country has any problem and inconvenience under the One Nation One Ration Scheme and wants to make a complaint in this regard, then the Central Government has issued a toll-free number 14445 for them under this scheme. On this toll-free number, ration card beneficiaries who enjoy the ‘One Nation Card’ facility can contact and register their complaint and problem. And get a solution to the problem. Under this scheme, by 31 March 2021, 81 crore beneficiaries across the country will get their benefits.
One Nation One Ration Card Yojana 2020
The Union Food Minister says that this scheme will be implemented in the entire country by June 1, 2020, and he has said that at present the facility of POS machines for ration cards in 14 states has started soon in other states. The facility will be started. If a person starts living from one state to another state, then he can get his share ration from any PDS ration shop in that state.
To implement this One Nation One Ration Card Yojana, the central government will have to put POS at all PDS shops. Food Minister Ram Vilas Paswan JI gave all the states and union territories up to 1 year to start this One Nation One Ration Card Scheme in June 2019.
One Nation One Ration Card Yojana new update
As you all know that due to the coronavirus, there is a situation of lockdown in the whole country. To reduce this problem, the government has added three more states Odisha, Sikkim, and Mizoram to the One Nation One Ration Card scheme from June 1. With this, the number of states where one country ration scheme has been implemented. This scheme will prove to be very beneficial for the people of the country at the time of lockdown.
In this country, One Nation One Ration Card Yojana will benefit those ration card holders who work in other states. Ration cardholders will be able to buy grain at a lower price from government ration shops in any part of the country. By June 1, 20 states will join it and by March 2021 it will be implemented nationwide. ‘
New update One Nation One Ration Card Yojana
The scheme was announced in June last year. On 1 January this year, 12 states were integrated among each other and now 17 states are on integrated management of the Public Distribution System (PDS) to the rest of the country in June this year. Will be included in this scheme. This would benefit 600 million beneficiaries out of the 810 million covered under the Food Security Act. Through this One Nation One Ration Card Scheme, it will be a big help for the migrant workers of these states, who can get subsidized food from anywhere.
A ration card scheme
Five more states including Bihar and Uttar Pradesh have been integrated with the ‘One Nation, One Ration Card’ scheme. Food Minister Ram Vilas Paswan says that today 5 more states – Bihar, UP, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh and Daman, and Diu – have been integrated with the One Nation-One Ration Card System. One Nation, under the ‘One Ration Card’ initiative, Eligible beneficiaries will be able to avail their eligible grains under the National Food Security Act (NFSA) from any fair price shop in the country.
The objective of One Nation One Ration Card Yojana 2020
- One Country One Ration Card Scheme aims to help prevent fake ration cards in the country and prevent corruption in the country.
- After the implementation of this scheme, if a person moves from one place to another, then he will not have any problem in getting ration.
- This one nation one ration card scheme will benefit the migrant laborers more. These people will get complete food security.
- The Central Government wants to start this scheme in time in different states of the whole country so that more and more people can take advantage of this scheme.
The scheme will be implemented first in these states
Let us tell you that the ration card has been linked to Aadhaar in 11 states of the country, ration is being allocated in these states through the point of sale. This scheme will be implemented in all 11 states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana Gujarat, Maharashtra, Haryana, Jharkhand, Punjab, Karnataka, Kerala Tripura, Rajasthan, etc. on 1 January 2020. The Department of Food and Public Distribution is working on a large scale, promoting this scheme.
Benefits of One Nation One Ration Card Yojana 2020
- Any person in the country can avail of the benefit of this scheme from June 2020.
- People who are poor and go from one state to another in search of employment can avail the benefit of one country one ration card scheme.
- Every consumer can buy their share of grain from any PDS shop with transparency and ease with the help of their ration card.
- Integrated management of the PDS system is going on at a rapid pace in many states of the country, including the states of Andhra Pradesh, Gujarat, Karnataka, Rajasthan Haryana, Jharkhand, Kerala, Tripura Telangana, Maharashtra, etc.
One Nation One Ration Card Yojana Format
Various states and union territories have been given a format by the central government to issue ration cards for achieving national potability by the central government. All the states have to follow the same format and issue ration cards under the One Nation One Ration Card scheme. The features of implementing the One Nation One Ration Card format are as follows.
- The new ration card will include the required minimum details but the state government can also add more details as per its requirement.
- Ration cards can be issued in Hindi and English. Apart from this, the ration cards can also be issued in the local language.
- The One Nation One Ration Card online form will include a 10 digit ration card number. The first 2 digits in these 10 digit ration card numbers will be the state codes and the next 2 digits will be the ration card numbers.
- Apart from these 4 digits, the ration card has a ration card number and a set of 2 digits to create a unique ID for household members.
One Nation One Ration Card Yojana Selection Process
As you all know that ration cards are issued by all the state governments in two ways, the first of which is the APL ration card and the second is the BPL ration card. APL and BPL ration cards are given to them based on the income of the people. Similarly, the selection process of one country one ration card will also be done on this basis. Today, we are going to tell you the complete information about which people come in the APL Ration Card category and which people come in the BPL category.
APL category – In this category people who are living above the poverty line are kept. Those people are provided with an APL ration card. If you are financially competent then they have to apply for APL Ration Card.
BPL category – Under this category, people of the country who are living below the poverty line are kept. Those people are provided with a BPL ration card. If you come below the poverty line, then they will have to apply for a BPL ration card.
How to apply in One Nation One Ration Card Yojana?
No ration cardholder of the country is required to apply for any kind of online and offline application under one country’s one ration card scheme. All the state and central governments self-verify the ration card of the beneficiaries with the Aadhar card as per the available data. Will link After this, Integrated Management will make the data available under the Public Distribution System. Through which all eligible citizens will be able to get their share ration from any corner of the country.
One Nation One Ration Card Yojana List of States
- Aadhaar-ration card linking is also being introduced by the central government. People of the country can now check the online application process using Aadhaar, the list of implementing states under this scheme is being made available on the official website.
- You can see the list of all these states and people can now check the Integrated Distribution Public Distribution System (IMPDS) portal for complete information about the scheme. If the interested beneficiary of the country wants to see the list of states in one country one ration scheme, then he should follow the method given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Integrated Public Distribution System (IMPDS). After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- One Nation One Ration Card
- On this home page, you will see a list of all states.
List of states implementing One Nation One Ration Card Yojana
- Andra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Daman and Diu
- Himachal Pradesh
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Leh Ladakh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- Uttar Pradesh