PFMS Scholarships 2021;–Scholarships are the finest way for those students who can not pay their feeses in time because of their financial problems. So if you are also interested to know about scholarships and schemes then read the complete article. This will be very helpful for you because, in this article, I am going to share with you the Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
PFMS (Public Financial Management System) is the most important aspect of the scholarship. Here you could know the Scholarship’s List under PFMS, The Eligibilities for Students, Banks List for PFMS, PFMS DBT, and more.
- 1 Public Financial Management System (PFMS) List 2021:
- 1.1 Scholarships List Under PFMS:
- 1.2 Eligibilities for the Scholarship:
- 1.3 Needful Documents:
- 1.4 PFMS DBT:
- 1.5 PFMS Scholarship Benefits:
- 1.6 The Process of Registration Under PFMS Scholarship 2021
- 1.7 What is the Process to Know your Payment:
- 1.8 Contact List for the PFMS Scheme Wise:
- 1.9 What is the Procedure to Track NPS Payment Status Under PFMS?
- 1.10 How to Check Location Search Details?
- 1.11 What is the PFMS Scholarship Renewal Application?
- 1.12 Important Link
- 1.13 Related
Public Financial Management System (PFMS) List 2021:
PFMS scholarship has been launched by the authorities to provide financial funds to all those students who are not capable of paying their feeses because of financial problems.
So many incentives will be provided to the students through this scholarship who are suffering from a financial shortage. The scholarships will be to those students who are Scheduled caste, Scheduled tribe, another backward caste, and also the people who belong to economically backward society.
The PFMS Scholarship Details:
- Name of the Scholarship:- Public Financial Management System Scholarship (PFMS)
- Provided by:- Public Financial Management System
- Beneficiary:- Students
- Aim:- Provide Scholarships
- Website: http://pfms.nic.in/
Scholarships List Under PFMS:
- The available scholarships at the PFMS are giving below
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 for the Universities/College Students
- The PFMS 2019 Post Matric Scholarship for the SC Students
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 Pre-Matric Scholarship for the SC Students
- The PFMS Student Scholarship National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 National Scheme for the Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- pfms.nic.in scholarship 2019 Top Class Education Scheme for SC care
- The Pfms.nic.in scholarship for Up-gradation of Merit of the SC Students
- Pfms.nic.in scholarship for the Post-Matric Scholarship for the OBC caste.
Eligibilities for the Scholarship:
- The needful eligibilities to get Scholarship the students must follow the eligibilities below:-
- The student who is applying for the scholarship must be a citizen of India.
- The annual family income of the applicant must be below RS. 6 lakhs.
- The age of the student who is applying for the scholarship must be between the age of 18 to 25 years.
- The education qualification of the student must be at least 10th passed.
Bank List of PFMS:
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- Allahabad Bank
- Allahabad Gramin UP Bank
- Andhra bank
- Andhra Pragathi Grameena bank
- Axis bank
- Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Bassein catholic co-op.bank ltd.
- Bombay mercantile co-op.bank ltd.
- Canara bank
- Catholic Syrian bank ltd.
- The central bank of India
- City union bank ltd
- Corporation bank
- Dcb bank limited
- Dena bank
- Deutsche bank
- Dhanlaxmi bank ltd
- HDFC bank
- ICICI bank
- IDBI bank
- Indian bank
- Indian overseas bank
- Indusind bank limited
- Jharkhand Gramin bank
- Karnataka bank
- Karur Vysya bank
- Kotak Mahindra bank
- Madhya Bihar Gramin bank
- Manipur state co-op.bank ltd.
- New India co-operative bank ltd
- NKGSB co-op bank ltd
- Oriental bank of commerce
- Punjab and Sind bank
- Punjab National bank
- RBL bank
- South Indian bank
- Standard chartered bank
- State bank of India
- Svc co-operative bank ltd.
- Syndicate bank
- Tamil Nadu mercantile bank ltd
- The cosmos co-operative bank ltd.
- The federal bank ltd
- The Jammu and Kashmir bank ltd
- The Kalupur commercial co. op. bank ltd.
- The Lakshmi Vilas bank ltd
- The Saraswat co-operative bank ltd
- The Thane Janata Sahakari bank ltd
- UCO bank
- Union Bank of India
- United bank of India
- Vijaya bank
- Yes, bank ltd.
- The needful documents are giving below if you are applying under the scholarship
- For identification purposes, you need the Adhar Card.
- Educational qualification certificate
- 12thy standard passing certificate
- Passport size photographs of the applicant
- Receipt of the fee
The Central Government of India has declared Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) under chosen schemes available in chosen regions of the nation over w.e.f. 1.1.2013.
Through this initiative, the beneficiary amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of those peoples who have applied for the scholarship. This will help all of the people to directly gain the benefit of the incentive so that the middleman could not take any interest from that.
PFMS Scholarship Benefits:
There are so many of PFMS scholarship which is designed to provide scholarship benefits to the residents. Some benefits are mentioned below:-
- People can fill in PFMS as a typical focal entrance for enrolling organizations and recipients.
- PFMS has to provide function directly with 90 banks. 26 banks of PFMS are connected to Public Sector Bank (PSB), 59 banks of PFMS are connected with Regional Rural Bank (RRB), and 5 banks of PFMS connected with enormous Private Sector Banks.
- PFMS approves any bank account and post office account without any hesitation. PFMS guarantees cash is moved to an approved record as well as these lines lessening the danger of misled installments.
- These are not enough there are also many benefits of PFMS. So if you are a student and suffering from a financial problem then you must try to get a scholarship.
The Process of Registration Under PFMS Scholarship 2021
If you don’t know the proper process to register under PFMS scholarship then follow the instructions step by step given below:-
Step 1. At first, visit the official website of PFMS.
Step 2. Click on the “PFMS Scholarship Student Registration” you can see the option on the home page.
Step 3. Now select your scheme “Scholarship to Universities/College Students”.
Step 4. Then you have to select the following details:-
a) Year of passing class 12th as well as.
b) Board of Education.
Step 5. Again page will ask to enter the following details:-
a) The number of Bank Account.
b) Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) of the bank’s branch.
Step 6. Simply click on the drop-down menu and select the category.
Step 7. Now click on “Search”.
Step 8. The system will search the name and automatically fill up the form which is displayed on your screen.
Step 9. Now you have to enter the following details:-
a) Your mobile number
b) Your email ID
Step 10. Now create a user ID and password.
Step 11. Simply fill up the captcha code carefully given below.
Step 12. Now upload the documents click on submit.
Step 13. Finally, click on the “Submit” option.
What is the Process to Know your Payment:
If you don’t know the right process to know your payment in the scholarship simply you have to follow the instructions given below.
- The person who wants to know the scholarship payment status has to go to the official website of PF MS at first.
- Now on the home page, you will see the “Know Your Payment” option click on that.
- Now enter the asked information on the home page.
- Click on “Search” and your payment status will be shown on your screen.
- These few steps you have to follow to know your payments.
Contact List for the PFMS Scheme Wise:
You can also ask for help from the experts if you want any kind of information related to any particular scheme about particular things. The procedure to find the number of the concerned department or person scheme-wise is given below.
- Step 1. At first, you have to visit the official website of P FMS.
- Step 2. Now go to the options available on the left-hand side.
- Step 3. Simply select “scheme-wise contact list”.
- Step 4. The list will show on your screen you can search for the scheme name you want.
- Step 5. Or you can also enter the scheme name, scheme group type, and scheme type.
- Step 6. Now you have to click the search option and information appears.
Follow the steps properly I have given above to find the number of the concerned department or person scheme-wise.
What is the Procedure to Track NPS Payment Status Under PFMS?
- Step 1. Firstly you have to the official website of P FMS.
- Step 2. From the opened sheet you have to click the “Track NPS Status” option.
- Step 3. Now simply provide the bank account number or NPS application ID.
- Step 4. Now you have to enter the verification code.
- Step 5. Now simply click on the search option and information displays on the screen.
The Procedure of Login in PFMS:
The procedure of login through the official portal of P FMS is given below step by step:-
- Step 1. To log in to P FMS first visit the official website of P FMS.
- Step 2. Now select your year from the drop-down list on the homepage.
- Step 3. Now enter your user name and password.
- Step 4. Simply click on the login button.
How to Check Location Search Details?
The procedure of checking the location search details is given below:-
- Step 1. First, you have to visit the official link of PF MS.
- Step 2. Now you have to select your state from the drop-down list.
- Step 3. Simply enter your location name.
- Step 4. Now click on View Report.
- Step 5. All the details will show on your screen.
What is the PFMS Scholarship Renewal Application?
PFMS scholarship renewal application is for those who already applied for the scholarship want to apply for the scholarship again. If you don’t know the proper way to fill the renewal form then follow the steps properly given below.
- Step 1. First, visit the official website of PFM S.
- Step 2. Now you have to go to the login option.
- Step 3. After the click on that, a new page will open on your screen.
- Step 4. Now log in with your username and password.
- Step 5. Now you have to select the renewal application form.
- Step 6. Check out the details and update the information in your application form.
- Step 7. Enter properly the new asked information by the page and upload the needful documents.
- Step 8. Now you have to submit the application form and don’t forget to take a print out of it for further use.
Most Important Precautions to Take While Filling Application Form:
- No.1. Don’t forget to check your eligibility before applying for the scheme.
- No.2. Keep remembering to fill properly all the mandatory details in the correct form.
- No.3. Fill in the registration form details very carefully.
- No.4. Applicants have to upload their documents in a provided dimension.
- No.5. Remember that your bank account is must be linked with your Aadhar card.
- No.6. Don’t forget to take a printout of the application form at last.
These are some points you have to take care of while you filling your application form.
What is the Procedure to Submit a Feedback:
If you want to submit your feedback related to the PFMS then keep following the steps given below:-
Step 1. Visit the official website of PFMS.
Step 2. Now you will find the feedback option on the left-hand side of the home page.
Step 3. Click on that to open the feedback form on your screen.
Step 4. Now fill the application form with these details given below:-
a) Name of the Applicant.
b) Email ID of the Applicant.
c) The subject of the Applicant.
e) Fill Captcha Code Showing on the Screen.
f) Now you have to select the submit button after filling the form.
These were the simple steps you have to follow to submit feedback.
Helpdesk Contacts Numbers:
If you have any doubt related to the scheme then you can on these numbers to clear your doubts and questions. Numbers are given below:-
- Numbers: 1800 118 111 or 01123343860
- You can also give mail, the Email address is given below:-
- Email Adress: pfms[at]gov[dot]in.
Emergy Helpdesk Number:
If you want any emergency information or answer then contact on these numbers given below:-
- No.1. Number of Mr. Nikhil Sharma: 8700171462
- No.2. Number of Mr. Abhishek Rai: 8368423186
- No.3. Number of Mukul Prasad: 9074153883
- No.4. A number of Mr. Munesh Kumar Sharma: 7417175253.