Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana:-Today, on 12 November 2020, the Finance Minister of our country, Smt Nirmala Sitharaman has launched the self-reliant Bharat Rojgar Yojana to provide new employment opportunities to the youth of the country.
This scheme will definitely play an important role in improving the economy of the country and The Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana will continue to be operational till June 30, 2021, in the same category, the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana was also started by the Central Government in the year 2019. Such schemes have been started by the Central Government from time to time to provide new employment opportunities.
- 1 Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana 2021
- 2 16.5 lakh beneficiaries got the benefit of the scheme
- 2.1 Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana In Highlights
- 2.2 Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana Scheme Survey
- 2.3 All India survey on migrant workers 2021
- 2.4 Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana gets approval from the Union Cabinet
- 2.5 Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana target of 10 lakh jobs
- 2.6 The purpose of PM Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana
- 2.7 Self-Employed India Employment Scheme Beneficiary
- 2.8 How to avail Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana
- 2.9 Benefits of Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana
- 2.10 Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana Eligibility and required documents
- 2.11 For Employers
- 2.12 For Employee
- 2.13 Related
Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana 2021
Under the scheme, a lot of work will be done to provide employment opportunities to the beneficiaries. Prime Minister Self-Reliant India Employment Scheme has been started to give employment to the employees of the organized sector. If you also want to take advantage of this scheme then our article Read till the end, here we will introduce you to the purpose of the scheme, benefits, eligibility, guidelines, necessary documents, and all other information.
16.5 lakh beneficiaries got the benefit of the scheme
The Self-Reliant India Employment Scheme has been launched to compensate for the loss of employment that occurred during the Corona transition. Under this scheme, the Employees Provident Fund will be contributed by the government for 2 years on the new appointment.
This contribution will be 12% –12% of salary. Employers will be encouraged to create employment through this scheme. So far, about 16.5 lakh citizens have benefited under this scheme. This information has been given by Labor Minister Santosh Gangwar in the Rajya Sabha on 17 March 2021. The self-reliant Bharat Rojgar Yojana will be implemented through the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization.
Apart from this, it was also informed by the Labor Minister that Rs 2567.66 crore has been deposited in the EPF account of 38.82 lakh employees under the PMGKY scheme. Apart from this, 9.27 lakh women have been added in the Employees Provident Fund Scheme from April to December 2020, 1.13 lakh women employees in the new pension scheme, and 2.03 lakh women employees in the Employees State Insurance Scheme.
Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana In Highlights
- Name of the Yojana:-Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana 2021
- Scheme Type Central Government
- Nirmala Sitharaman started by
- Start Date 12-11-2020
- Plan duration 2 years
- Objective To provide new employment opportunities
- Beneficiary New Employee
- Official website https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php
Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana Scheme Survey
On 18 February 2021, Labor Minister Santosh Gangwar has decided to launch a software application for five all-India surveys, including migrant and domestic workers, stressing the importance of data for policymaking. Guidelines and survey questionnaires have also been provided by the Labor Minister. Various schemes are made by the government on the basis of accurate data.
If accurate data will not be available to the government, then accurate plans cannot be made by the government. Keeping this in view, the government will conduct an all-round survey. Plans will be made through the data that will be collected through this survey. Five surveys will be conducted by the Ministry of Labor, which is something like this.
All India survey on migrant workers 2021
- All India survey on domestic workers
- All India Survey on Employment Generated by Professional
- All India Survey on Employment Generated in Transport Sector
- All India Quarterly Establishment Based Employment Survey
Through these surveys, it will also be ensured whether the schemes run by the government are being implemented properly or not. Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana was launched by the government. Under which the government had set a budget of 25000 crore rupees for 2 years. 54 lakh new employees will be provided employment through this scheme. Through these surveys, self-reliant Bharat Rojgar Yojana will also be reviewed and it can be ascertained whether the scheme is being implemented properly or not. The result of these surveys will come in 7 to 8 months.
Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana gets approval from the Union Cabinet
As you all know, the Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana was launched to encourage companies to make appointments. Under this scheme, both employees and employees will be contributed by the government for new recruitments made by companies and other units for 2 years by the government.
1585 crore has been approved by the Union Cabinet under the Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana for the current financial year. Apart from this, Rs. 22,810 crore has been approved for the entire period of the scheme which is from 2020 to 2023. 58.5 lakh employees will be benefited through the Self-Reliant India Employment Scheme.
Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana target of 10 lakh jobs
Under Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana, companies will be provided salary subsidy by EPFO ranging from 12% to 24% if they withdraw the employees fired during the lockdown. The government has set a target of creating 10 lakh jobs in the next 2 years through the Employees Provident Fund Organization. About ₹ 6000 crores will be spent under this scheme.
According to sources, EPFO has registered 5 lakh companies with 20 or more workers so far. Out of which, if each company provided jobs to two employees, then the target of 10 lakh jobs would be easily achieved. This government job is a very important step in the direction of surgeons.
With this move, people who had lost their jobs due to lockdown will get the job as soon as possible. It is also being speculated that the economy was not good at the beginning of the year but the economy is expected to improve at the end of the year. Demand is increasing in many sectors. With this, it is being speculated that the employees who lost the job will get the job back as soon as possible.
The purpose of PM Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana
The main objective of starting the Self-Reliant India Employment Scheme is to provide new employment opportunities to those who have lost their employment due to the Corona epidemic. The introduction of this scheme will definitely bring a new change in the economy and we will again move towards a developed economy. This scheme will definitely play a positive role in providing employment.
Self-Employed India Employment Scheme Beneficiary
Under the scheme, the Central Government will provide benefits to the new employees who were not previously registered with the Provident Fund and now if they are registered under EPFO in an institution and their salary or salary is less than ₹ 15000 per month or that Individuals who have lost their job between March 1, 2020, to September 30, 2020, and if they get the job again after October 1, 2020, if registered under the Employees Provident Fund, then they will be included under Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana And all benefits will be provided
How to avail Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana
- Under this scheme, benefits will be provided to both the employees and the organization.
- If the registered body provides new employment opportunities under the EPFO, then those institutions will get the benefits of this scheme.
- The benefit of the scheme will be provided to both the institution and the employees only if such institutions have an employee strength of less than 50 and that employs two or more employees and registers those employees under the provident fund.
- Similarly, for organizations whose employee strength is more than 50, it is mandatory to register them under EPFO by providing employment to a minimum of 5 new employees.
- Any institution that wants to take advantage of Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana must have their own registered / registered under EPFO so that benefits can be given to both new employees and the organization.
Benefits of Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana
Our central government will provide the benefits of the scheme for the next 2 years under this scheme, so let us know what kind of benefits will be provided by the Government of India under the scheme.
In those institutions whose employee capacity is less than 1000, 12% of its share according to the salary of the employee and 12% of the share of the working organization, which is 24% of the total, will be deposited by the Central Government under Provident Fund EPFO
Similarly, if the capacity of the employees is more than 1000, then according to the salary of the employees working in these institutions, only 12% of the employee’s share will be given by the central government in the provident fund.
These contributions will be provided by the central government for the next 2 years.
Aatmnirbhar Bharat Rozgar Yojana Eligibility and required documents
- Employee registration under EPFO
- Aadhar card
- Employee salary up to ₹ 15000 per month
- Self-reliant India employment scheme online application
- Employees, institutions, and beneficiaries who wish to avail benefits under this scheme will have to register themselves under the Provident Fund EPFO. The process of registration is as follows.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of EPFO.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Services tab.
- After this, you have to click on the tab of Employers.
- Now you have to click on the link for online registration for establishment.
- After this, if you are registered on the Shram Suvidha portal, then you will have to login by entering the user ID, password, and captcha code.
- If you are not registered, you will have to click on the link to sign up.
- After this, who will get the registration form in front of you, in which you will have to enter your name, email, mobile number, and verification code.
- Now you have to click on the signup button.
- Thus the application process will be done successfully.
- All you have to do is go to the official website of EPFO. Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Services tab.
- Now you have to click on the Employees tab.
- After this, you have to click on the link to register your hair.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the information asked in the registration form such as name, email ID, mobile number, etc.
- After that, you have to click on submit button.