PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2021:-The announcement of starting the PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2021 was announced by the Finance Minister of our country Nirmala Sitharaman Ji to help the migrant laborers of the country and provide them employment opportunities by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi Has been started on 20 June.
- 1 PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2021
- 2 Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana
- 2.1 Key facts Of PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2021
- 2.2 Objective poor welfare employment- PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana
- 2.3 New Update Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana
- 2.4 PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2021
- 2.5 Poor employment campaign new announcement
- 2.6 Modi Poor Employment Scheme 2021
- 2.7 Coverage of PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2021
- 2.8 Benefits of PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2021
- 2.9 Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2021
- 2.10 Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana web portal
- 2.11 PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2020 Campaign Implementation
- 2.12 The process to apply online in PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2021
- 2.13 Contact information
- 2.14 Related
PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2021
The migrant laborers who have come back to their homes from other states during lockdown due to the Coronavirus going on in the country will be given work under this campaign. This Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan will be run in a mission mode in 116 districts of 6 states, which will last for 125 days.
Today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme like the application process, eligibility, documents, etc. through our article, so read our article till the end and take advantage of the scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana
Under this campaign, the migrant laborers of rural areas of the country will be provided more benefits. This campaign will be carried out in mission mode to help migrant workers for 125 days in 116 districts of 6 states. Finance Minister of our country Sitharaman says that we will deliver about 25 schemes of the government to 116 districts within 125 days.
The government will bring all these schemes together under the ‘Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan’. And we will take all the schemes to the saturation level within 125 days. To take advantage of this scheme, the migrant laborers of the country have to apply under this scheme. About 50 thousand crores will be spent by the government under this Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana.
Key facts Of PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2021
|Campaign Name||PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2021|
|Announced by||Nirmala Sitharaman|
|launched by||PM Shri Narendra Modi|
|Launch date||20 June 11 am|
|Migrant||laborers of the beneficiary country|
|Objective||To provide employment opportunities|
|Plan Period and Time||125 days|
Objective poor welfare employment- PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana
As you all know that there is a problem with coronavirus in the whole of India, due to which there is a situation of lockdown in the whole of India. Due to this lockdown, the most impact has been on the laborers of the country, who were living in other states due to work of laborers, due to the closure of employment, they have been impacted a lot due to lack of employment.
To help those migrant laborers who have come, this Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan has been started, through this campaign, migrant laborers who come to their homes will be provided employment opportunities and their livelihood will be improved. So that the working of reason can nurture his family. And their economic condition can be improved.
New Update Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana
The conference was held on 20 June with the opportunity to launch the PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2020 Abhiyan. In this conference, Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendra Modi Ji along with Minister of Agriculture Narendra Singh Tomar, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath, Bihar Chief Minister Manyata Nitish Kumar, MP Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan, Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, Jharkhand CM Hemant Soren and Odisha CM Pratap Jane and Union Government recognized minister Gana, etc. attended.
The Coronavirus has caused considerable inconvenience to the migrant laborers of the country. In view of this inconvenience, the Prime Minister of our country started the poor welfare employment campaign through video-conference in the presence of the Chief Minister and the Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar at 11 am today, Telihar village of Beldore block of Khagaria district of Bihar Is done from
PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2021
The Agriculture Minister has said in this conference that as you all know, the whole country is going through a big crisis due to Coronavirus. In view of this, the Prime Minister had started a package of Rs. 70 thousand crores for laborers, poor farmers, etc. The workers and workers of the country we’re living in other states for employment.
They have come back to their homes due to Coronavirus and want to work in their own area, then they have skills and interest in their own area under Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan According to the employee will be provided. So that the employment dimension can be opened in rural areas.
Poor employment campaign new announcement
The recognized Prime Minister of our country has said that under this campaign 50 thousand crore rupees will be spent by the Central Government. This campaign will be carried out in 116 districts of 6 states for 125 days. Under this scheme, 25 works have been majorly selected.
These selected 25 jobs will create employment opportunities quickly. Under this 125-day campaign, more and more workers and laborers will be provided employment. The Chief Minister of Bihar says that this poor welfare employment campaign will provide great relief to the migrant laborers from outside in Bihar.
Modi Poor Employment Scheme 2021
Out of 38 districts of Bihar, 32 have been selected under this campaign. Under this scheme, 25 development works like Anganwadi Center, Community Center, Agriculture, Road, Housing, Horticulture, Water Conservation, etc. will be emphasized especially for the purpose of development of rural areas.
Under the PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2021, another announcement has been made by the Prime Minister that the Panchayat Bhawan will be constructed where there is no Panchayat Bhawan. And modern villages will also be added to this campaign.
Under this campaign, laborers, laborers, and working women of 116 districts of these 6 states like Bihar, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, etc. will be provided work near home. . So that migrant laborers can get Bihar employment for their livelihood.
Coverage of PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2021
Under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan, those districts have been included where the number of migrant workers returned is more than 25000. This state is Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, and Uttar Pradesh. About 116 districts of these 6 states have been included. The campaign will run for a period of 125 days from 20 June 2020.
Nodal Ministry of Poor Welfare Employment Campaign 2021
The Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan will be implemented by the Rural Development Department of the Government of India. Under this campaign, a committee of secretaries will be formed under the chairmanship of a cabinet secretary who will review the campaign. The Central Nodal Officer will be determined in every district, who will take care of whether the Prime Minister’s Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan is running properly or not.
Key Features Garib Kalyan Rojgar
- During the lock-down, migrant workers have returned to their homes, they will be provided work under this campaign.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan, the maximum benefit will be provided to the migrant laborers of rural areas.
- The Poor Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan will run for 125 days in 116 districts of 6 states of the country, the government machinery of this campaign will work in mission mode to help the migrant workers.
- Under this campaign, 125 days of work will be provided to 25 thousand laborers in 116 districts.
- Let us tell you that about 67 lakh migrant laborers have returned in 116 districts of these 6 states. These 116 districts include 32 in Bihar, 31 in Uttar Pradesh, 24 in Madhya Pradesh, 22 in Rajasthan, 4 in Odisha, and 3 in Jharkhand.
- The budget of ‘Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan’ has been kept by the central government at Rs 50 thousand crores.
Community Sanitization Complex under Gram Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan, Gram Panchayat Bhawan, works under Finance Commission funds, National Highway Works, Water Conservation and Irrigation Digging of wells. Plantation, Horticulture, Anganwadi Centers, PM Awas Yojana (Rural), PM Gram Sadak Yojana, Railways, Shyama Prasad Mukherjee RURBAN Mission, PM KUSUM, Fiber Optic Laying of Bharat Net, Water Life Mission, etc. will be done.
- This campaign will be started by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi on 20 June.
- The objective of this scheme is to increase livelihood opportunities in rural areas of the country and to improve the economic condition of migrant laborers who come back home.
Benefits of PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2021
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the migrant laborers of the country.
- During the launch of this scheme, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that regional industries are being promoted under the self-reliant India scheme. There are many local products in every state district, which will benefit regional industries if promoted.
- 12 Ministries are working together to keep everyone in sync with the plan, including rural development, Panchayati Raj, road transport.
- In PM Garib Kalyan Yojana, a laborer will be given work only on the basis of his efficiency.
- This scheme will improve the economy of migrant workers.
- Unemployment will be reduced in states, people will get employment.
- The pace of development will increase in rural areas.
Joint campaign of these 12 Ministries / Departments
- Ministry of Rural Development.
- Ministry of Panchayati Raj.
- Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
- Ministry of Mines
- Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation.
- Ministry of Environment.
- Ministry of Railways
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
- Ministry of New and Renewable Energy.
- Department of Border Roads.
- telecom Deptt.
- Ministry of Agriculture.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2021
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
- Age certificate
- residence certificate
Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana web portal
Under this scheme, for the online application to migrant laborers, the Union Minister of State for Rural Development and Panchayati, Manya Narendra Singh Tomar has launched the Garib Kalyan Rojgar online web portal at a video conference in Delhi on 26 June.
The Union Minister for Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Shri Narendra Singh Tomar has said that lakhs of migrant workers who have returned to their original places due to Kovid-19 lockdown will be provided employment for four months under this campaign.
This web portal, besides providing information to the migrant laborers about the various district-wise and plan-wise components of this campaign, progressed to complete the works started in 116 districts of 6 states with an expenditure fund of Rs 50,000 crore. This portal will help in monitoring. All the migrant laborers can apply online on this portal.
|Official Website||Click here|
PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2020 Campaign Implementation
- The progress of this campaign will be tracked through the central dashboard and mobile app.
- Feedback can also be uploaded through the mobile app. Which will soon be available on Google Play Store.
- The Central Nodal Officer has to register himself on the official website.
- The nodal officer of the state and the nodal officer of the district will also have to register themselves on the official website.
- This is to say that every officer associated with this campaign has to register himself.
- All departments will have to upload their progress data on the official website.
The process to apply offline in Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana
- First, you have to go to the regional labor department of your district.
- Now you have to take the application form of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan.
- You have to fill the application form carefully.
- Now you have to attach all important documents to the application form.
- After this, you will have to submit the application form to the regional labor department.
- Now you will be given a reference number.
- Now you have to keep this reference number. You can check your application status through this reference number.
The process to apply online in PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2021
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of Apply Now.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- All the important information asked in the application form has to be entered.
- After this, you have to upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way, you will be able to apply in the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan.
We have provided all the important information related to Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan in this article. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by writing an email. Email is email@example.com.