PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2020;– is being run by the Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendra Modi to benefit the farmers of the country. Under this scheme, farmers of the country will be provided a 20 to 50 percent subsidy on purchasing new tractors according to their category.
No such scheme has been started by the central government. There is no truth in the information being provided to the citizens of the country online and offline related to this scheme. This information is completely false and misleading PIB Fact Check, the official Twitter handle of the Government of India, has denied the claim of providing tractors for half the price.
- 1 PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Subsidy Apply
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana – Farmer Tractor Scheme
It is being claimed on social media that the benefit of this scheme will be provided to the farmers of all sections of the country. But no such claim has been made by the Central Government. All the claims related to this scheme on social media are false. There is no truth in this and no such scheme has been started by the Central Government for the citizens of the country.
However, many state governments of the country like Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Haryana are providing subsidy on the purchase of agricultural machinery under Krishi Yantra Grant Yojana, MP Kisan Grant Yojana. If you also want to take advantage of all these schemes of the state government, then you can apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme.
PM Kisan Tractor Yojana Subsidy Apply
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to take advantage of this scheme, then they have to apply under this Pradhanmantri Tractor Yojana 2020. To avail of this scheme online and offline, complete information about eligibility criteria and application has been claimed. However, the PIB Fact Check has called it a fake advertisement.
Under this scheme, the subsidy given on the new tractor to the farmers will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary farmer, so the applicant should have a bank account and bank account linked to Aadhar card Should be Under this scheme, only one farmer of a family can apply in the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020. This scheme will prove to be very beneficial for the farmers of the country and the farmers will also be able to do farming in their fields.
PM Kisan Tractor yojana 2020 Highlights
- Scheme Name Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme
- By the central government started by
- Farmer brother of the beneficiary country
- Objective To provide subsidy to farmers
The objective of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Scheme
As you know, there are many farmers in the country who are economically poor who are unable to buy agricultural machinery to do agriculture in their fields and the farmer needs the most tractors in farming. Due to which they have to face many problems farming, in view of all these problems, the Prime Minister Kisan Tractor Scheme 2020 has been run by the Prime Minister.
Under this scheme, the Central Government provides a 20 to 50% subsidy to the farmers of the country for purchasing new tractors. If the farmer has enough resources for agriculture, it will not only speed up the agricultural growth rate but also provide economic conditions to the farmers. Will also improve. This will increase the income of farmers.
Benefits of PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2020
- All the farmers of the country can take advantage of this scheme.
- Farmers of the country will be provided a 20 to 50% subsidy on purchasing new tractors under this scheme. Which will benefit them a lot.
- Under the PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2020, the farmer will get the benefit directly in his bank account. Therefore, the applicant should have a bank account. Also, the farmer can purchase a new tractor soon after acceptance of the application.
- Farmers connecting to this scheme should not be involved in any other agricultural machine subsidy scheme. Only one farmer from the family can apply under this scheme.
- Women farmers of the country will be provided more benefits by the central government under PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2020.
- To take advantage of this scheme, the applicant farmer must have cultivable land in his own name.
- Under this scheme, farmers will also be provided loan facility for new tractors.
Documents of PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2020 (Eligibility)
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided only to the farmer brothers of the country.
- Farmer’s brother should have arable land in his name.
- The applicant should not be the beneficiary of any such scheme till 7 years before the date of application.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Ground papers
- Identity proof – Voter ID card / PAN card / Passport / Aadhaar card / Driving license
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for PM Kisan Tractor Yojana 2020?
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to get a 20 to 50% subsidy on the purchase of new tractors by the central government under this scheme, then if they want to apply in this scheme, then they have to go to the agriculture department or nearest Jan Seva Kendra. After going to Jan Seva Kendra, you have to get the application form.
After getting the application form, you will have to fill all the information asked in it like name, address, etc. and then attach all your documents with the application form and submit it to the Jan Seva Kendra itself. In some states, people can also apply online, whose complete list is given below.