PM Ujjwala Yojana 2021:-Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List 2021 has been released by the Central Government. People of the BPL families of the country who have applied under the Ujjwala scheme can see their name in this BPL list and can take advantage of this scheme. The central government has started the official website to view this new beneficiary list, through this online portal, people of the country can find their name in Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List 2021. Dear friend, today we will tell you how you can see your name in the BPL list. To know this, read our article till the end.
- 1 Extension of Ujjwala Scheme
- 2 Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List 2021
- 2.1 Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021 Highlights
- 2.2 PM Ujjwala Yojana
- 2.3 Ujjwala scheme new update
- 2.4 Benefits of free gas in Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- 2.5 How many cylinders will be available in a month?
- 2.6 Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana List 2021
- 2.7 PMUY 2021-Ujjwala Scheme List
- 2.8 Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- 2.9 Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- 2.10 How to view Ujjwala Yojana BPL NEW List 2021 online?
- 2.11 How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana online?
- 2.12 Contact Us
- 2.13 Helpline number
- 2.14 Related
Extension of Ujjwala Scheme
The Ujjwala scheme was launched by the government to make gas cylinders available to all the economically weaker borrowers. Under this scheme, 8.3 crore families of the country have benefitted. The budget has been announced on 1 February 2021 by the Finance Minister of our country, Nirmala Sitharaman Ji. In the budget, the benefit of the Ujjwala scheme has been announced to reach 1 crore more beneficiaries.
While presenting this budget, it has also been told by the Finance Minister that fuel has been supplied without any interruption during the Kovid-19 lockdown. It was also informed by the Finance Minister that to provide CNG to automobiles, the city gas distribution network and piped cooking gas in homes would be expanded to 100 more districts.
The gas-based economy will also be promoted through this budget. Under which a Transport System Operator (TSO) has also been announced to regulate the normal carrying capacity in the gas pipeline.
Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List 2021
Many names have now been added to this PMUY list because the Prime Minister has targeted giving free LPG Connection to every poor people under the Ujjwala scheme. People of BPL families coming below the poverty line have applied under the Ujjwala scheme recently to get a free LPG connection, they can search for their name in Ujjwala Yojana BPL New List 2021, after that they can get an LPG connection for free. |
Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021 Highlights
- Name of the scheme, Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- Started by PM Narendra Modi
- Department of Petroleum Gas Ministry
- Beneficiary women of the poor class of the country
- Objective To Provide LPG Gas Cylinder
- Application process online
- Official website https://pmuy.gov.in/
PM Ujjwala Yojana
This scheme has been started by the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi Ji to provide LPG to the economically poor women of the country. Updates are made and cooked, they will be given gas cylinders under the PM Ujjwala scheme. The Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala scheme is being run with the help of the Union Government’s Ministry of Petroleum Gas. According to the 2011 census, only the families whose names will be on the BPL card will get the benefit of this scheme.
Ujjwala scheme new update
Today, on 26 March 2020, it has been announced by Smt Nirmala Sitharaman that free LPG cylinders will be made available to all BPL families by the government for the next 3 months, keeping in mind the epidemic of coronavirus. It has been made so that all the poor families who fall on the BPL list can easily live their lives, the announcement of this scheme will benefit about 8.3 crore families. If you also want to find your name under the Ujjwala scheme, you can see it from the list below.
Benefits of free gas in Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
Under this scheme, people have started giving free cylinders to the people of the country. The government has complete information about all the beneficiaries of the Ujjwala scheme. Through this, the money of these free cylinders will be sent to the beneficiary’s account, customers will be able to take free cylinders from this money. The government has started sending the number of free gas cylinders under the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Scheme on the lines of the first installment from April 1.
Only three LPG cylinders of 14.2 kg will be given under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana. Every beneficiary has to be given one free cylinder in a month. On lifting the delivery of the first gas cylinder, the amount of the second installment will go to the consumer’s account. After that, the third installment will be given. There should be an interval of 15 days between two refills.
How many cylinders will be available in a month?
Under this scheme, only 3 LPG cylinders of 14.2 kg will be given under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana. In 1 month only one cylinder will be given for free. Those who have 5 kg cylinders will be given a total of 8 cylinders in 3 months. That is, a maximum of 3 cylinders will be free in a month. You now have only one month left to take advantage of this scheme of the government. Because the validity of getting free gas cylinders for 3 months will end at the end of June.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana List 2021
The Central Government is providing Gas Connections to the BPL families coming below the poverty line for free. The benefit of this scheme will be to those women who still cook food by burning old fuel (wood in the stove). Due to which the health of women is damaged. Therefore, the Central Government has started this Pradhanmantri Ujjwala Yojana 2020 in association with the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas. The benefit of this scheme will be made available to all the BPL families of the state.
PMUY 2021-Ujjwala Scheme List
Under this scheme, 8 crore BPL families will be provided with Free Gas Connection. Interested beneficiaries who want to apply under this scheme can apply online after that, they can see their name in PMUY BPL NEW List 2021. We have given the information about the beneficiaries who want to see their name in the BPL list. The objective of this scheme is to provide free gas connections to BPL families coming below the poverty line of the country. There will be no harm to the health of women through this PMUY 2021.
Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- All those listed under SECC 2011.
- People from all SC / ST families of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana.
- People coming below the poverty line.
- People covered under Antyodaya Yojana.
- Forest dweller.
- Most Backward Classes.
- Tea and Ask Tea Plantation Tribe.
- People living on the island.
- People living in the river islands.
Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana
- The applicant must be female.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Under this scheme, the applicant should be below the poverty line.
- Applicant should have a bank account.
- The applicant should not already have an LPG connection.
- Important documents of Prime Minister Ujjwala scheme
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card
- Below the poverty line ration card
- The BPL certificate is authorized by the panchayat head or the Municipal Chairman.
How to view Ujjwala Yojana BPL NEW List 2021 online?
- If the interested beneficiary of the country wants to find his name in Ujjwala Yojana BPL NEW List 2021, then he should follow the method given below.
- The first beneficiary will have to go to the official website. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see a form, in this form you will have to select your state, district, tehsil. After filling in all the information, you have to click on the submit button.
- After this, a new list of beneficiaries of the city and village will open in front of you. You can search for your name in this list.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana online?
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you will have to click on the download form, after which options will come to you, you will have to click on the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana form.
- After that, a form will open in front of you. You can also take the form from the nearest LPG center.
- After downloading the form, you should give the information entered in the form like the name of the applicant, date, location, etc. to the LPG center near you. Also, submit the documents. And after the document is verified, you will get an LPG gas connection.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Contact us. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see a form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in this form like name, last name, email id, phone number, feedback, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the Contact us button. After this, contact details will open in front of you.
We have provided you all the important information related to Prime Minister Ujjwala Yojana in our article. If you are facing any problem right now, you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number. Which is something like this.
- 18002333555 or 1906