PM Wani Yojana 2021:-After Digital India Revolution, now WiFi Revolution is also being done by the government. The Internet has become a very important need in today’s times. Therefore, the government will provide wifi facilities to the citizens of the country.
For which the PM Vani Yojana has been launched by the government. Through this article, we are going to provide you all the important information related to this scheme. Such as what is PM Wani scheme? its benefits, objectives, features, eligibility, important documents, the application process, etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to PM-WANI Yojana, then you are requested to read this article till the end.
- 1 About PM Wani Yojana
- 1.1 PM Wani Yojana to become 5000 wifi hotspot Delhi
- 1.2 PM Plan Cost (Delhi)
- 1.3 Free Wi-Fi Voice Plan Implementation (PM-WANI Yojana)
- 1.4 Key Highlights Of PM-WANI Yojana
- 1.5 PM Wani Yojana registration
- 1.6 The objective of a free Wi-Fi voice plan
- 1.7 Pradhan Mantri Wani Yojana Public Data Office
- 1.8 Benefits and features of PM WANI Yojana
- 1.9 Procedure for applying under PM Wani Yojana
- 1.10 Related
About PM Wani Yojana
The Prime Minister WiFi Access Network Initiative (PM Vani Yojana) has been started by the Chief Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi. Through this scheme, Wi-Fi facilities will be provided by the government to all public places. This facility will be free. There will be a massive WiFi revolution in the country through PM-WANI Yojana. The business will also get a boost through this scheme. Employment opportunities will also increase through the PM Vani scheme.
PM Wani Yojana to become 5000 wifi hotspot Delhi
PM-WANI Yojana was approved by the government in December 2020. Through this scheme, connectivity options and digital access will be improved. Large-scale WiFi hotspots will be deployed for improvement. These Wi-Fi networks will be provided throughout the country.
There is no need to take any license to install them or to get any registration or pay the application fee. Broadband services will be provided at 20 locations in Delhi by three MCDs under PM-WANI Yojana in the capital Delhi. For this, 20 people from each ward will be selected by the councilor of the area. This information has been provided by the officer of MCD. These 20 people will have small shopkeepers who will buy and install Wi-Fi routers.
PM Plan Cost (Delhi)
₹ 4720 will be spent by the Municipal Corporation of Delhi in installing a device under PM-WANI Yojana. This expense also includes an incentive amount for ₹ 1000 beneficiaries. This incentive will be provided to him only when he promotes the scheme. About 5000 routers will be installed in 272 wards of Delhi under this scheme. Which will cost around ₹ 3000 per router.
Through PM VANI Yojana, children of low-income families will get internet connections. So that it will help them to study. Along with this, arrangements will be made to reach the citizens of all government schemes. For which digital channels will be created. The South MCD has approximately 104 words. Which has a total of 2080 beneficiaries. South MCD will cost about 98 lakh rupees under this scheme.
Free Wi-Fi Voice Plan Implementation (PM-WANI Yojana)
Public data centers will be opened across India for the successful implementation of the PM Vani scheme. For which there will be no license fee or registration. The free Wi-Fi voice plan will prove to be a historical scheme. The scheme has been approved by the Union Cabinet on 9 December 2020. Small shopkeepers will also get WiFi service through this scheme. So that their income will increase. Continuous Internet connectivity will be ensured through this scheme.
Key Highlights Of PM-WANI Yojana
- Name of the scheme PM Wani Yojana
- Who launched the Indian government?
- Beneficiary citizens of India
- Objective To provide Wi-Fi facility in public places
- The year 2021
PM Wani Yojana registration
No license is required to open a public data office under the PM WANI Yojana but it is mandatory for PDOA and providers to be registered with the Department of Telecommunications. The registration process should be completed within 7 days of application. In today’s meeting, the cabinet has also approved the provision of submarine optical fiber cable connectivity between the mainland and the Target Deep Group.
The objective of a free Wi-Fi voice plan
The main objective of PM Wani Yojana is to provide Wi-Fi facilities at all public places. Through this scheme, every citizen of the whole country can now connect to the Internet. So that they will get many facilities. It will also be easier to do business through this scheme.
So that people’s income will increase and lifestyle will improve. PM-WANI has been launched by the government of Yojana in view of the need for the internet. Through this scheme, every citizen of the country will be able to avail of internet facilities. One of the objectives of this scheme is to promote Digital India.
Pradhan Mantri Wani Yojana Public Data Office
Public data offices will be set up under this scheme to provide internet facilities. The public wifi network will be provided by the public data office. These public data offices will be set up across the country. The PM will develop a third-party downloadable app under the Vani scheme which the user can download and register themselves after which they can connect to the nearest WiFi network.
Benefits and features of PM WANI Yojana
- Wi-Fi facilities will be provided at all public places in the country through PM Vani Yojana.
- The scheme is also known as Prime Minister WiFi Access Network Initiative.
- Wi-Fi facility will be free under PM WANI Yojana.
- The business will be promoted through this scheme which will increase income and improve lifestyle.
- Employment opportunities will be increased through the PM Vani scheme.
- Public data centers will be opened across the country for the implementation of the scheme.
- There will be no application fee or registration for opening a public data center.
- The scheme has been approved by the Union Cabinet on 9 December 2020.
- Continuous Internet connectivity will be ensured through PM Vani Yojana.
- It is mandatory for all providers to be registered with the Department of Telecommunications to open a public data office.
Procedure for applying under PM Wani Yojana
If you want to apply under PM WANI Yojana, then you will have to wait for some time now. Right now only this scheme has been announced by the government. The process of applying under the PM Free Wi-Fi Vani scheme will be explained soon. As soon as the process of applying under the PM WANI Yojana will be activated by the government. We must tell you through this article of ours. Please stay connected with this article of ours.