Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan 2020:-The announcement of starting Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan was done by the Finance Minister of our country Nirmala Sitharaman Ji to help the migrant laborers of the country and provide them employment opportunities by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi Has been started on 20 June.
The migrant laborers who have come back to their homes from other states during lockdown due to the Coronavirus going on in the country will be given work under this campaign. This Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan will be run in a mission mode in 116 districts of 6 states, which will last for 125 days. Today we are going to provide you all the information related to this scheme like the application process, eligibility, documents, etc. through our article.
- 1 Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana
- 1.1 Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan New update
- 1.2 Key facts Poor Employment Scheme 2020
- 1.3 Objective poor welfare employment- Gareeb Kalyan Rojgar
- 1.4 New Update Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana
- 1.5 Poor employment campaign new announcement
- 1.6 Modi Poor Employment Scheme 2020
- 1.7 Coverage of PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2020
- 1.8 List of 25 tasks in the plan
- 1.9 Nodal Ministry of Poor Welfare Employment Campaign 2020
- 1.10 Key Features Garib Kalyan Rojgar
- 1.11 Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan 2020
- 1.12 List of upcoming schemes for Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan 2020
- 1.13 Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan 2020
- 1.14 Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana web portal
- 1.15 Prime Minister’s Poor Welfare Employment Campaign Implementation
- 1.16 The process to apply offline in Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan
- 1.17 The process to apply online in Prime Minister’s Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan
- 1.18 Contact information
- 1.19 Related
Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana
Under this campaign, the migrant laborers of rural areas of the country will be provided more benefits. This campaign will be carried out in mission mode to help migrant workers for 125 days in 116 districts of 6 states. Finance Minister of our country Sitharaman says that we will deliver about 25 schemes of the government to 116 districts within 125 days.
The government will bring all these schemes together under the ‘Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan’. And we will take all the schemes to the saturation level within 125 days. To take advantage of this scheme, the migrant laborers of the country have to apply under this scheme. About 50 thousand crores will be spent by the government under this Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana.
Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan New update
- Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Yojana was started to provide employment to all unemployed citizens of the country. Under the Self-Reliant India Campaign 3.0, some important announcements have been made related to the Prime Minister’s Poor Welfare Employment Campaign. These announcements are as follows.
- Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana is active in 116 districts of the country.
So far, Rs 37,543 crore has been spent under this scheme.
- The Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan has been linked to schemes like MNREGA, Pradhan Mantri Gramin Sadak Yojana, etc. to generate employment opportunities.
- The budget of MNREGA in 2020-21 was 61,500 crores. An additional budget of Rs 40,000 crore has been provided for MGNREGA in the Self-Reliant India Campaign 1.0.
- So far, 73,504 crore rupees have been spent on MNREGA, under which 251 crore people have got employment.
An additional budget of Rs 10,000 crore will be provided for Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana in this financial year. So that the rural economy will grow.
Key facts Poor Employment Scheme 2020
- Campaign Name Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan
- Announced by the Finance Minister of the country Nirmala Sitharaman
- It will be launched by the Prime Minister of the country, Shri Narendra Modi
- Launch date 20 June 11 am
- Migrant laborers of the beneficiary country
- Objective To provide employment opportunities
- Plan Period and Time 125 days
Objective poor welfare employment- Gareeb Kalyan Rojgar
As you all know that there is a problem with the coronavirus in the whole of India, due to which there is a situation of lockdown in the whole of India. Due to this lockdown, the most impact has been on the laborers of the country, who were living in other states due to the work of laborers, due to the closure of employment, they have been impacted a lot due to lack of employment.
To help those migrant laborers who have come, this Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan has been started, through this campaign, migrant laborers who come to their homes will be provided employment opportunities and their livelihood will be improved. So that the working of reason can nurture his family. And their economic condition can be improved.
New Update Pradhanmantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana
The conference was held on 20 June with the opportunity to launch the Prime Minister’s Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan. In this conference, Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendra Modi Ji along with Minister of Agriculture, Narendra Singh Tomar, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath, Bihar Chief Minister Manyata Nitish Kumar, MP Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chauhan, Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, Jharkhand CM Hemant Soren and Odisha CM Pratap Jane and Union Government recognized minister Gana, etc. attended.
The Coronavirus has caused considerable inconvenience to the migrant laborers of the country. In view of this inconvenience, the Prime Minister of our country started the poor welfare employment campaign through video-conference in the presence of the Chief Minister and Deputy Chief Minister of Bihar at 11 am today, Telihar village of Beldore block of Khagaria district of Bihar Is done from
PM Garib Kalyan Rozgar Yojana
The Agriculture Minister has said in this conference that as you all know, the whole country is going through a major crisis due to Coronavirus, in view of this, there is a situation of lockdown in the country. In view of this, the Prime Minister had started a package of Rs. 70 thousand crores for laborers, poor farmers, etc.
The workers and workers of the country we’re living in other states for employment. They have come back to their homes due to the Coronavirus and want to work in their own area, then they have skills and interest in their own area under Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan According to the employee will be provided. So that the employment dimension can be opened in rural areas.
Poor employment campaign new announcement
The recognized Prime Minister of our country has said that under this campaign 50 thousand crore rupees will be spent by the Central Government. This campaign will be carried out in 116 districts of 6 states for 125 days. Under this scheme, 25 works have been majorly selected.
This selected 25 jobs will create employment opportunities quickly. Under this 125-day campaign, more and more workers and laborers will be provided employment. The Chief Minister of Bihar says that this poor welfare employment campaign will provide great relief to the migrant laborers from outside in Bihar.
Modi Poor Employment Scheme 2020
Out of 38 districts of Bihar, 32 have been selected under this campaign. Under this scheme, 25 development works like Anganwadi Center, Community Center, Agriculture, Road, Housing, Horticulture, Water Conservation, etc. will be emphasized especially for the purpose of development of rural areas. Under the Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan, another announcement has been made by the Prime Minister that the Panchayat Bhawan will be constructed where there is no Panchayat Bhawan.
And modern villages will also be added to this campaign. Under this campaign, laborers, laborers, and working women of 116 districts of these 6 states like Bihar, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, Jharkhand, etc. will be provided work near home. . So that migrant laborers can get Bihar employment for their livelihood.
Coverage of PM Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana 2020
Under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan, those districts have been included where the number of migrant workers returned is more than 25000. This state is Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, and Uttar Pradesh. About 116 districts of these 6 states have been included. The campaign will run for a period of 125 days from 20 June 2020.
List of 25 tasks in the plan
The goal of doing 25 tasks and activities on priority is mentioned in the following table
Serial Number Work / ActivityConstruction of
1 Community Sanitation Center (CSC)
2-gram panchayat buildings
3 14th FC works under the fund
4 National Highway Works
5 Water conservation and harvesting works
Construction of 6 wells
7 plantation works
9 Construction of Anganwadi Centers
10 Construction of rural housing works
11 rural connectivity works
12 solid and liquid waste management works
13 Construction of farm ponds
14 Construction of animal sheds
15 Construction of poultry sheds
16 Construction of goat sheds
17 Construction of vermicompost structures
20 PM Kusum
21 India Net
22 CAMPA Plantation
23 PM Energy Ganga Project
24 KVK Training for Livelihood
25 District Mineral Foundation Trust (DMFT) works
Nodal Ministry of Poor Welfare Employment Campaign 2020
The Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan will be implemented by the Rural Development Department of the Government of India. Under this campaign, a committee of secretaries will be formed under the chairmanship of a cabinet secretary who will review the campaign. The Central Nodal Officer will be determined in every district, who will take care of whether the Prime Minister’s Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan is running properly or not.
Key Features Garib Kalyan Rojgar
- During the lock-down, migrant workers have returned to their homes, they will be provided work under this campaign.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan, the maximum benefit will be provided to the migrant laborers of rural areas.
- The Poor Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan will run for 125 days in 116 districts of 6 states of the country, the government machinery of this campaign will work in mission mode to help the migrant workers.
- Under this campaign, 125 days of work will be provided to 25 thousand laborers in 116 districts.
- Let us tell you that about 67 lakh migrant laborers have returned in 116 districts of these 6 states. These 116 districts comprise 32 districts in Bihar, 31 in Uttar Pradesh, 24 in Madhya Pradesh, 22 in Rajasthan, 4 in Odisha, and 3 in Jharkhand.
- The budget of ‘Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan’ has been kept by the central government at Rs 50 thousand crores.
- Community Sanitization Complex under Gram Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan, Gram Panchayat Bhawan, works under Finance Commission funds, National Highway Works, Water Conservation and Irrigation Digging of wells. Plantation, Horticulture, Anganwadi Centers, PM Awas Yojana (Rural), PM Gram Sadak Yojana, Railways, Shyama Prasad Mukherjee RURBAN Mission, PM KUSUM, Fiber Optic Laying of Bharat Net, Water Life Mission, etc. will be done.
- This campaign will be started by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi on 20 June.
- The objective of this scheme is to increase livelihood opportunities in rural areas of the country and to improve the economic condition of migrant laborers who come back home.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan 2020
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the migrant laborers of the country.
- During the launch of this scheme, Prime Minister Narendra Modi said that regional industries are being promoted under the Self-reliant India scheme. There are many local products in every state district, which will benefit regional industries if promoted.
- In order to keep everyone’s coordination with the scheme, 12 Ministries are working together, including rural development, Panchayati Raj, road transport.
- In PM Garib Kalyan Yojana, a laborer will be given work only on the basis of his efficiency.
- This scheme will improve the economy, of migrant workers.
- Unemployment will be reduced in states, people will get employment.
- The pace of development will increase in rural areas.
List of upcoming schemes for Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan 2020
Under the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Yojana campaign, 25 schemes run by the government will be extended to the people. This work will be done within 125 days. Some of these 25 schemes run by the government are as follows.
- Joint campaign of these 12 Ministries / Departments
- Ministry of Rural Development.
- Ministry of Panchayati Raj.
- Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
- Ministry of Mines
- Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation.
- Ministry of Environment.
- Ministry of Railways
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
- Ministry of New and Renewable Energy.
- Department of Border Roads.
- Telecom Deptt.
- Ministry of Agriculture.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan 2020
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- The applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration card
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
- Age certificate
- residence certificate
Garib Kalyan Rojgar Yojana web portal
Under this scheme, for the online application to migrant laborers, the Union Minister of State for Rural Development and Panchayati Manya Narendra Singh Tomar has launched the Garib Kalyan Rojgar online web portal at a video conference in Delhi on 26 June.
The Union Minister for Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Shri Narendra Singh Tomar has said that the lakhs of migrant workers who have returned to their original places due to Kovid-19 lockdown will be provided employment for four months under this campaign.
This web portal, in addition to providing information to the migrant laborers about the various district-wise and plan-wise components of this campaign, progressed to complete the works started in 116 districts of 6 states with an expenditure fund of Rs 50,000 crore. Monitoring will help.
Prime Minister’s Poor Welfare Employment Campaign Implementation
- The progress of this campaign will be tracked through the central dashboard and mobile app.
- Feedback can also be uploaded through the mobile app. Which will soon be available on Google Play Store.
- The Central Nodal Officer has to register himself on the official website.
- The nodal officer of the state and the nodal officer of the district will also have to register themselves on the official website.
- This is to say that every officer associated with this campaign has to register himself.
All departments will have to upload their progress data on the official website.
The process to apply offline in Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan
- First, you have to go to the regional labor department of your district.
- Now you have to take the application form of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan.
- You have to fill the application form carefully.
- Now you have to attach all important documents to the application form.
- After this, you will have to submit the application form to the regional labor department.
- Now you will be given a reference number.
- Now you have to keep this reference number. You can check your application status through this reference number.
The process to apply online in Prime Minister’s Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan
First of all, you have to go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of Apply Now.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- All the important information asked in the application form has to be entered.
- After this, you have to upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way, you will be able to apply in the Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Rozgar Abhiyan.
We have provided all the important information related to Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Rojgar Abhiyan in this article. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by writing an email. Email is email@example.com.