Pradhan Mantri Grameen Awas Yojana was started by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi in 2015. Under this scheme, the central government is providing financial assistance to the economically weaker sections of the rural areas to build their own pucca house and to repair the old house.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2020, the Central Government is providing financial assistance of Rs.1, 20, 000 for the construction of a pucca house on the flat land and the Government for the construction of a pucca house in the hilly area by providing Rs.130, 000.
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana (PMAYG) 2020
- 1.1 The objective of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2020
- 1.2 Brief Summary Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
- 1.3 PMAY Gramin 2020 Application Form
- 1.4 Features of Rural Housing Scheme PM 2020
- 1.5 Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
- 1.6 Eligibility for PM Rural Housing Scheme 2020
- 1.7 Documents required for Prime Minister Rural Housing Scheme 2020
- 1.8 How to register for PMAY Gramin 2020?
- 1.9 Second stage
- 1.10 Third step
- 1.11 Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana Application Form
- 1.12 Helpline number
- 1.13 Related
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana (PMAYG) 2020
The total cost to be covered under this scheme is Rs. 130075 crores. The total cost to be covered under PMAY Gramin 2019 is to be shared between the Central Government and the State Government in the common areas of 60: 40 and for the hilly areas between 90: 10.
To be shared. Under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2020, the construction of pucca house in rural areas will be completed by the year 2022. Under PMAY Gramin 2020, the funds given to poor people for building a pucca house will be transferred directly to the bank account of the beneficiary.
The objective of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2020
People from economically weaker sections living in the rural areas of our country who want to build their own pucca house but cannot make the reason for the economic situation being weak, but now the people of the weaker sections of rural areas under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana.
To provide financial assistance from the Government of India to build its own pucca house and realize the dream of the poor people to make their own pucca. Along with this, the assistance of Rs. 12000 will also be given to building pucca toilets.
Brief Summary Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
|संबंधित विभाग||ग्रामीण विकास मंत्रालय|
|योजना आरंभ की तिथि||वर्ष 2015|
|ऑनलाइन आवेदन की तिथि||Available Now|
|योजना का प्रकार||Central Govt. Scheme|
|आवेदन का प्रकार||ऑनलाइन|
|उद्देश्य||House For all|
PMAY Gramin 2020 Application Form
Under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana, the beneficiaries of rural areas will be selected according to the data of the 2011 Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC). Interested beneficiaries can also apply online and offline under Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2020.
One can register on the official website of this scheme http://pmayg.nic.in/ and can also apply online through Regional Panchayat and Public Service Center (CSC).
Features of Rural Housing Scheme PM 2020
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided for the construction of 1 crore houses.
- Under the Rural Housing Scheme 2020, the space for housing construction will be increased from 20 square meters to 25 square meters, including the area for kitchens.
- Under this scheme, unit assistance in the plain areas is Rs 1.20 lakh, and unit support in the mountainous areas is Rs 1.30 lakh.
- The total cost of this scheme is Rs.1,30 075 crore which will be borne by the Central Government and State Governments in the ratio of 60: 40.
- Households in rural areas will be determined on the basis of SECC 2011 data.
- State governments will have to classify the inaccessible area in a state. Such classification will be done under any other provision based on the existing classification in the state and using the criteria based methodology.
- Himachal state – Jammu and Kashmir and Himachal Pradesh and Uttarakhand will also be included in this category.
Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana
- Economically weaker sections
- Women of any race or religion
- Middle class 1
- Middle class 2
- scheduled caste
- scheduled tribe
- Low-income people
Eligibility for PM Rural Housing Scheme 2020
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- Families under PM Gramin Awas Yojana 2020 which should not have any adult members between the age of 16 to 59 years.
- Female-headed families with no adult members between 16 and 59 years of age.
- Families in which there should be no literate adult member above 25 years of age.
Documents required for Prime Minister Rural Housing Scheme 2020
- Aadhar Card
- Applicant’s identity card
- Applicant’s bank account | Bank account should be linked to Aadhaar card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to register for PMAY Gramin 2020?
Under this scheme, people of the same rural area can apply, whose name will be in the 2011 Socio-Economic Caste Census list. If your name is on this list then you will be given a username and password for online registration from the regional panchayat.
Under PMAY Gramin 2020, you can fill the application form with this user name and password and by applying, people from the weaker section of the rural area can avail of this scheme and fulfill the dream of building their own pucca house. The application under the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana 2020 will be completed in three phases.
- First of all, you go to the official website of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Yojana, after this, you will see the home page of On the official website, on the home page you will see the option of DATA ENTRY.
- After this, click on DATA ENTRY, after clicking, PMAY Rural online application login link will open. After this, the user name found at the panchayat and block level will be registered with the help of a password. After login, the user name as per your convenience Change password
- After this, you will see 4 options on the PMAY Online Login portal first PMAY G online application, second residence verification of photo taken by you, downloading third acceptance letter, preparing order sheet for FOURTH FTO.
- Open the registration form by clicking on the first PMAY G online registration of these four options.
- After opening the registration form of PMAY G, the registration form has to be filled in four types of details First Personal Details, Second Bank A / C Details, Third Convergence Details, Fourth Details from Concern Office.
- In the first part of the registration, fill all the information about the beneficiary registration and select the head and provide all the information about the head.
- To modify the application form of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana in the third phase, login to the portal with the help of a user password and click on the registration form to modify the registration form.
- In this way, you can apply in the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana by filling the application form. And you can take advantage of this scheme.
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana Application Form
- Procedure for downloading the Prime Minister Rural Housing App
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will find a link to download the mobile app.
- If you are an Android user then you click on the link with Google Play Store and if you are an iPhone user, then click on the link with the App Store.
- As soon as you click on the link, the app will open in front of you.
- Now you can download it.
In this article, we have provided you all the important information related to the Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you do not need to get upset. You can solve your problem by contacting the toll-free number or you can write your e-mail and get the solution to your problem. The toll-free number and email id are as follows.
- Toll-Free Number – 1800116446
- Email Id- email@example.com