Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana has been launched by the Central Government on 9 May 2015 to benefit the policy to the citizens of the country. The scheme is being offered by the Life Insurance Corporation of India and other private insurance companies through public and private sector banks.
Under this scheme, the participating people die due to some reason till the age of 55 (Participating people die for some reason by the age of 55), then life insurance of Rs. 2 lakh to their family nominee under PMJJBY (So under this scheme, life insurance of 2 lakh rupees will be provided by his government to his family nominee.).
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana 2021
- 1.1 (PMJJBY) Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Highlight
- 1.2 PMJJBY Premium Fund 2021
- 1.3 Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- 1.4 Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- 1.5 Some highlights of the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- 1.6 Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- 1.7 How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana?
- 1.8 How to claim for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana?
- 1.9 State-wise toll-free number download
- 1.10 Helpline number
- 1.11 Related
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, citizens should have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 50 years to get a policy plan (Citizens should have a minimum age of 18 years and maximum age of 50 years to take policy plan.). Maturity of this policy ) Is 55 years old.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is a very good initiative of the Government of India, it will not only provide insurance to the poor and deprived people, but their children will also get a lot of money from this scheme in the future. The Pradhanmantri Jeevan If you want to take advantage of Jyoti Bima Yojana, then they have to apply under this scheme.
(PMJJBY) Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Highlight
|Name yojana||Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana 2021|
|Launched By||केंद्र सरकार द्वारा|
|लाभार्थी||देश के नागरिक|
|उद्देश्य||पॉलिसी बीमा प्रदान करना|
PMJJBY Premium Fund 2021
Under this scheme, the policyholder will have to pay a premium of Rs 330 every year, which will be auto-debited from the customer’s savings account in the month of May every year. Under this scheme, EWS and BPL (BPL) ), An affordable rate of premium is available for all citizens belonging to almost all income groups.
The insurance cover under Pradhanmantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana will start from 1st June of the same year and till 31st May of the following year. No medical examination is required to purchase insurance in PMJJBY.
- Insurance premium to LIC / Insurance company- Rs 289 / –
- Reimbursement of expenditure for BC / Micro / Corporate / Agent – Rs 30 / –
- Reimbursement of administrative fee of the participating bank – Rs 11 / –
- Total Premium – Rs. 330 / – only
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
This is a very good plan for the people of the country who want to provide social security to their families even after they go away. Under the scheme, 2 lakh rupees will be given by the government to the family of the policyholder so that he can live his life well. Through this scheme, Indian citizens are covered by PMJJBY. Through this scheme, not only the poor and deprived people will get insurance.
Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana Exit
Any person who has withdrawn from the Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana can join this scheme again. To rejoin the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana, the premium amount will have to be paid and a health-related self-declaration will have to be submitted. By paying a premium and depositing self-declaration, any person can re-enroll in the scheme.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- Citizens between 18 and 50 years of age can be availed of this scheme.
- The PMJJBY can be renewed from year to year under the scheme to the family of the policyholder after the death of the policyholder under this scheme. A member of this scheme has to pay a premium of Rs 330 annually.
- Life insurance of 2 lakh rupees will be provided.
- To avail of PMJJBY, the applicant has to apply under this scheme.
- The annual installment under the scheme is paid before 31 May during each annual coverage period.
- If the annual installment cannot be deposited before this date, the policy can be renewed by making a lump sum
- payment of the entire annual premium along with a self-declaration of good health.
Some highlights of the Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- You do not need to undergo any type of medical examination to buy Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Plan.
- To buy PM Jeevan Jyoti insurance plan, your minimum age should be between 18 years to 50 years.
- The age of maturity of PMJJBY is 55 years.
- This plan has to be renewed every year.
- The amount of insurance under this scheme is ₹ 200000.
- The enrollment period of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana is from June 1 to May 31.
- Can not claim for 45 days after getting Android done. You can file a claim only after 45 days.
- End of PM Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Plan
- Assurances on the life of the member can be terminated for any of the following reasons.
- In case of account closure with the bank.
- In case there is no premium in the bank account.
- At the age of 55.
- A person can take Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana from only one insurance company or from the same bank.
Eligibility of Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana
- Under this scheme, the age of the citizens taking the policy should be 18 to 50 years.
- The policyholder will have to pay a premium of Rs 330 per year under this tram plan.
- It is mandatory for the policyholder to have a bank account under this scheme as the funds given by the government will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Subscriber has to maintain the necessary balance in the bank account at the time of auto-debit on or before 31 May every year.
- Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Plan Documents
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana?
- Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to apply to get the benefits of the Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Scheme, should follow the method given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Public Security.
- After visiting the official website, you will have to download the PMJJBY Application Form PDF.
- After downloading the PDF you will have to fill in all the information asked in the form.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to deposit it in the bank where your active savings bank account will be opened.
- You have to make sure. That you have sufficient balance in the account to pay the premium.
- After this, submit a consent letter to join the plan and auto-debit of the Consent Letter and Premium Amount. Attach the consent document with the duly filled application form.
- Application form or Consent-cum-Declaration Form for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (Pradhan Matri
- Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana) can be downloaded from the official website in the desired language at the link given below.
How to claim for Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana?
- After the death of a person who has been insured, his nominee can claim under the Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Scheme.
- After this, the policyholder nominee should first contact the bank.
- Then the nominee will have to take the Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Insurance Claim Form and Discharge Receipt from the bank.
- Then the nominee will have to submit the death certificate and cancellation check photograph along with the claim form and discharge receipt form.
State-wise toll-free number download
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Public Safety.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the contact link.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will see the State Wise Toll Free Number pdf.
- You can view the State Wise toll-free number by downloading this PDF.
In this article, we have provided all the important information related to Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana. If you are still facing any problem then you can solve your problem by contacting Prime Minister Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana helpline number. The helpline number is 18001801111/1800110001.