Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021:-Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana, all the small and marginal farmers of our country will be provided pension by the government to live properly in old age. The scheme has been launched by the Central Government on 31 May 2019.
Under this Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021, a pension amount of Rs 3000 per month will be provided to small and marginal farmers of the country on completion of 60 years of age. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you all information about this scheme like documents, eligibility, application, etc. through this article.
- 1 Pradhanmantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021
- 2 Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021 Premium Payment
- 2.1 Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021 Highlights
- 2.2 The objective of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021
- 2.3 Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021
- 2.4 Key facts of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana
- 2.5 Who can not be eligible for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021
- 2.6 Benefits of leaving the pension Yojana
- 2.7 Documents of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Pension Yojana 2021 (Eligibility)
- 2.8 How to apply for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021?
- 2.9 How to register by yourself?
- 2.10 Related
Pradhanmantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021
This scheme is also called Kisan Pension Yojana. The beneficiaries applying under this Kisan Pension Scheme 2021 should be 18 to 40 years old. The central government will cover 5 crore small and marginal farmers under this scheme by 2022.
The benefit of this Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana will also be given to those beneficiaries who have arable land of 2 hectares or less. Under this scheme, if the beneficiary of the beneficiary dies due to some reason, then the beneficiary’s wife will be given Rs. 1500 per month.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021 Premium Payment
The beneficiaries applying under Kisan Pension Scheme will also have to pay a premium every month. The beneficiaries of the age of 18 have to pay a premium of Rs 55 per month and the beneficiaries of the age of 40 have to pay a premium of Rs 200.
Only then can he avail the benefits of this scheme on completion of 60 years of age. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021, the beneficiary should have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhaar card. Under this scheme, funds given in old age will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021 Highlights
- Name of the Yojana:-Prime Minister Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021
- By the central government started by
- Beneficiary Small and Marginal Farmers
- Application process:- online
- Official website:- https://maandhan.in/
The objective of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021
The main objective of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to small and marginal farmers of the country by giving a monthly pension of 3000 rupees after the age of 60 years and to meet the economic needs of their old age. Making the farmers of the country self-sufficient in old age and empowering the landless farmers under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021. Providing social security to the farmers and securing their future and developing and strengthening the farmers of the green country under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021. This is the goal of this Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, a 50% premium will be given by the beneficiaries and the remaining 50% premium will be given by the government. Want to apply through the nearest Public Service Center (CSC). Under this scheme, Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) acts as the fund manager nodal agency. The annual budget of this scheme has been kept at 10 774 .5 crores.
Key facts of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana
- Under this scheme, the central government will provide a monthly pension of Rs 3000 to small and marginal farmers after the age of 60 years.
- This scheme PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021 is a voluntary and contributory pension scheme for all small and marginal farmers across the country.
- Through this scheme, to benefit 5 crore small and marginal farmers of the country.
- Under the scheme, Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021, the age of the applicant should be 18 to 40 years.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiaries of 18 to 40 years will have to pay a premium of Rs 55 to Rs 200 per month.
- The Life Insurance Corporation acts as a nodal agency under this Yojana.
Who can not be eligible for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021
- Should be included (SMF) under any other social security schemes like the National Pension Scheme (NPS),
- Employees State Insurance Corporation Scheme, Employees Fund Organization Scheme, etc.
- Farmers selected by the Ministry of Labor and Employment for Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Yog Yojana and Pradhan Mantri Vyavandan Yojana.
- Further, the following categories of beneficiaries of high economic status will not be eligible for benefits under the scheme.
- All institutional landholders
- Former and current holders of constitutional posts
- Former and current ministers/ministers of state and former/current members of Lok Sabha / Rajya Sabha/state assemblies/state legislative councils, former and current mayors of municipal corporations, former and current presidents of district panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers of Central / State Government Ministries / Offices / Departments and their field units, Central or State Public Undertakings and attached offices / Government as well as regular employees of local bodies (excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class). And employees. IV / Group D employees).
- All persons who paid income tax in the previous assessment year. (F) Professionals such as doctors, engineers, lawyers, chartered accountants, and architects were registered with professional bodies and completed the profession by practice.
Benefits of leaving the pension Yojana
If an eligible customer withdraws the scheme within a period of fewer than ten years from the date of joining the scheme, only the contribution from him will be returned to him with the savings bank rate of interest payable.
If an eligible customer exits after completion of ten years or more from the date of joining the scheme, but before the age of sixty, the amount of his contribution will be returned to him as well as He actually has accumulated interest. Earned at the interest rate of a pension fund or savings bank, whichever is higher.
If an eligible customer has made regular contributions and has died due to any reason, his spouse will be entitled to continue the payment of regular contributions with this scheme, as applicable, or with accumulated interest such as Receipts by receiving part of the contribution contributed by the customer, as actually received by a pension fund or at savings bank interest rate, whichever is higher After the death of the Subscriber and her husband, the funds will be credited back to the Fund.
Documents of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Pension Yojana 2021 (Eligibility)
Small and marginal farmers of the country will be considered eligible under this Yojana.
- There should be arable land of 2 hectares or less.
- Applicants should be between 18 to 40 years of age.
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Age certificate
- income certificate
- Farmyard measles
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021?
Interested small and marginal farmers of the country who want to apply under this Pradhan Mantri Kisan Mandhan Yojana 2021, then they should follow the below-given method and get benefit by applying under the scheme.
- First of all, the application will have to take all its documents to the nearest Public Service Center (CSC).
- After this, all your documents will have to be given to VLE and the village level entrepreneur (Vale) will have to pay a certain amount.
- Then VLE will link the Aadhaar card with your application form and fill in the personal details and bank details. Then the monthly contribution payable will be auto-calculated according to the age of the subscriber.
- The nomination cum auto-debit mandate form will be printed and further signed by the customer. Then the VLE will scan the same and upload it. Then the Kisan Pension Account Number will be generated. And the Kisan Card will be printed.
How to register by yourself?
- First, the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, a login page will open in front of you, on which you will have to log in.
- In order to log in, the application has to fill in its phone number so that the registration can be linked to its number and all other asked information like name, address, mobile number, captcha code, etc. will also have to be filled and click on the generated OTP.
- After this, your registered mobile number will come as an OTP which you will have to fill in this empty box. Then an application form will be displayed in front of you.
- In this form, all your personal details and bank details, etc. will have to be filled and finally submitted.
- After submitting, take out the printout of the application form and secure it for the future.
- Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
Government of India
- Helpline: 1800-3000-3468
- E-Mail: email@example.com