Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2021 has been started by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi to benefit the farmers. Under this scheme, the farmers of the country were provided subsidies for the equipment for irrigation of their fields (Farmers of the country). will be provided subsidy for equipment for irrigation of their fields.
This subsidy will also be provided to the farmers for all those schemes. In which water-saving, less effort as well as cost will be saved properly. Due to which farmers will be able to irrigate their fields. Today we are going to provide you complete information related to PMKSY 2021 through this article. So read our article till the end.
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2021
- 1.1 Rs 1706 crore approved under Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana
- 1.2 PMKSY 2021 Highlights
- 1.3 Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2021
- 1.4 Prime Minister More Crop Per Drop Scheme
- 1.5 Features of PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana
- 1.6 Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2021
- 1.7 Eligibility for PM Krishi Irrigation Scheme 2021
- 1.8 Documents of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2021
- 1.9 How to apply in Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2021?
- 1.10 Contact Information
- 1.11 Related
Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2021
As you know that agriculture is most important for food grains and agriculture will be better only if irrigation is done properly. More water is required for irrigation in the fields. If the crops do not get enough water, then the farmers’ fields will get spoiled. Under this PMKSY 2021, this problem of the farmers will be removed and water will be arranged for the farmers for their farming.
The benefit will also be provided to members of self-help groups, trusts, cooperative societies, incorporated companies, members of producer farmers’ groups, and other eligible institutions under this scheme. Under the Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2021, an amount of Rs 50000 crore has been set by the central government under this scheme.
Rs 1706 crore approved under Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana
PMKSY 2021 has been launched by the government to help the farmers. Under this scheme, water will be made available for irrigation of fields. A virtual cabinet meeting was conducted on 22 December 2020 under the leadership of Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan. In this meeting, the cabinet has allocated Rs 1706 crore for the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana.
Madhya Pradesh has a share of Rs 682 crore 40 lakh 40 thousand in it. Mandla, Dindori, Shahdol, Umaria, and Singrauli districts of Madhya Pradesh have been included under this scheme. Borewells will be constructed in these districts. So that irrigation facilities can be made available to the farmers. This borewell will be built in an area of 62135 hectares to provide an irrigation facility.
PMKSY 2021 Highlights
- Name of the scheme Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana
- PM Narendra Modi started by him
- Launch date 2015
- beneficiary country farmers
- Official website http://pmksy.gov.in/
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2021
As you know that if the crop does not get the proper amount of water then it gets spoiled. Due to which the farmers also have to suffer a lot. India is an agricultural country, all the farmers of the country depend on agriculture tax, but in view of the problem of farmers of the country cultivating the land, the government is taking new steps. Through this scheme, water is to be provided to every farm of the country.
Through this Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2021, more emphasis is on optimum utilization of water resources, so as to prevent further losses due to the impetus of drought. By doing this, there will be an efficient use of available resources and at the same time, farmers will get higher yields. Through the Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2021, the income of the farmers will also increase.
Prime Minister More Crop Per Drop Scheme
This Pradhan Mantri Mudra Per Drop Scheme will expand the cultivated area of the country in five years. This Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana will provide water everywhere in the country and will promote the country’s crop ratio. It will improve the standard of living of the farmers of the country.
Under this Pradhan Mantri Yojana, more crops will be managed under the scheme per crop water management system. Capacity building, training, and awareness campaigns including low-cost publications, use of pico projectors, and low-cost films to encourage potential use of water sources through technical, agricultural, and management practices including community irrigation.
Features of PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana
- Various types of schemes are operated by the government to benefit the farmers and to increase their income.
- Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana has also been started to benefit the farmers.
- Through this scheme, water will be made available for irrigation in all the fields.
- Under this scheme, the government will get the sources of water like water harvesting, groundwater development, etc.
- Along with this, if the irrigation equipment is purchased by the farmer, then a subsidy will also be provided to him.
- Through Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana, both time and money will be saved.
- Drip irrigation, sprinkler irrigation, etc. will also be promoted by the government through this scheme.
- If the crops get the right type of irrigation, then the yield will also increase.
- The benefit of this scheme can be availed by all those farmers who have their own farming and water source.
- Apart from this, those farmers who are doing contract farming or are cooperative members can also take advantage of this scheme.
- Self-help groups can also get the benefits of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana.
- To get the benefit of this scheme, one has to apply by visiting the official website.
- A grant ranging from 80% to 90% will be provided under this scheme on the purchase of irrigation equipment by the government.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2021
- Under this scheme, the farmers cultivating the country will be provided an adequate amount of water for irrigation in their fields and for that, the government will be provided subsidy for irrigation equipment.
- To meet this shortage of water, Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana has been started. Due to which farmers will be able to irrigate.
- This scheme will be extended to the land which is suitable for agriculture.
- The benefit of this scheme will be extended to those farmers of the country who will have their own cultivable land and will have water resources.
- Through Pradhanmantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana 2021, agriculture will expand, productivity will increase, which will lead to the complete development of the economy.
- 75% grant will be given by the Center for the scheme and 25% will be spent by the State Government.
- With this, the farmers also get the benefit of irrigation schemes like drip/sprinkler.
- With the use of the new system of equipment, 40-50 percent water will be saved and along with that 35-40 percent increase in agricultural production and quality of the product will increase.
- During 2018 – 2019, the central government will spend around 2000 crores, and another 3000 crores will be spent on this scheme in the next financial year.
Eligibility for PM Krishi Irrigation Scheme 2021
- To take advantage of this scheme, farmers should have cultivable land.
- The eligible beneficiaries of this scheme will be farmers of all sections of the country.
- Under PM Krishi Sinchai Yojana, benefits will also be provided to members of self-help groups, trusts, cooperative societies, incorporated companies, members of producer farmers’ groups, and other eligible institutions.
- The benefits of PM Krishi Irrigation Scheme 2021 will be available to those institutions and beneficiaries who cultivate that land under the Lease Agreement for a minimum of seven years. This eligibility can also be achieved through contract farming.
Documents of Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2021
- applicant’s radar card
- identity card
- Farmer’s land papers
- Deposit of land (copy of farm)
- bank account passbook
- passport size photo
- mobile number
How to apply in Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana 2021?
An official portal has been set up to provide information about the scheme to every farmer. Here all information related to the scheme has been explained in detail. For registration or application, state governments can take applications on the website of the agriculture department of their respective states. If you are interested in applying for the scheme, then you can get information related to the application by visiting the website of the Agriculture Department of your state.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchai Yojana. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting helpline number or by writing an email.