Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2021:-Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana was launched by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi in the year 2015, under this Yojana, the people of the country to start their own small business loans up to Rs 10 lakh loan (Up to 10 lakh loan will be given to start a small business).
If any person wants to pursue his business, then he can also take a loan under this Yojana. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you all the information related to this Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2021 like the application process, documents, eligibility, etc. through our article. So read our article till the end.
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2021
- 1.1 Mudra Loan Yojana 91% loan disbursed so far
- 1.2 The objective of the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2021
- 1.3 Types of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- 1.4 List Of Banks Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2021
- 1.5 Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- 1.6 Currency card
- 1.7 Benefits of PM Mudra Loan Yojana
- 1.8 Documents for Mudra Loans (Eligibility). Documents for Mudra Loan
- 1.9 Procedure for applying online under Mudra Yojana
- 1.10 Procedure to login to Mudra Portal
- 1.11 How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2021?
- 1.12 Related
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana 2021
Let us tell you that a budget of 3 lakh crores was prepared for the Mudra loan by the Central Government, out of which loans of Rs. 1.75 lakh crores have been distributed so far. Under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2021, people who want to take a loan will not have to pay any processing charges for taking the loan. Under this scheme, the repayment period has been extended by 5 years. People of the country are given a Mudra Card to take a Mudra loan under this Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2021
Mudra Loan Yojana 91% loan disbursed so far
Under this scheme, the loan amount has been disbursed to 91% of the beneficiaries in the first three quarters of the financial year 2020-21. A total of 2.68 crore beneficiaries have been approved under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme, under which Rs 1,62195.99 crore will be provided to the beneficiaries. Of this amount, Rs 1,48,388.08 has been provided to the beneficiaries till 8 January 2021.
97.6% and 97% of loans have been disbursed in the financial year 2020 and financial year 2019 through banks, non-banking financial companies, microfinance institutions, etc. In which about Rs 329684.63 crore and Rs 311811.38 crore have been transferred to the beneficiaries account.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2021, 1.54 loans were sanctioned by November 2020, under which an amount of Rs 98,916.65 crore was to be transferred to the beneficiary’s account. Till 13 November 2020, an amount of Rs 91936.62 crore was transferred to the beneficiary’s account.
Loans ranging from ₹ 50000 to ₹ 1000000 are provided under Mudra Loan Scheme. Loans up to ₹ 50000 are provided under Shishu cover. Loans up to ₹ 500000 are provided under Kishore cover and loans up to ₹ 1000000 are provided under the category of Tarun.
About b, out of which 15.75 crore loans have been provided to women. This number is 70% of the total beneficiaries. 80 lakh loans will be provided by the government to help MSMEs to emerge from the Karona call. Which will cost 2.05 lakh crore rupees. Out of these 2.05 lakh crore rupees, a loan of 1.58 lakh crore rupees has been disbursed till December 4, 2020, under the Emergency Credit Line Guarantee Scheme.
The objective of the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2021
The main objective of this scheme is that there are many people in the country who want to start their own business but due to lack of money, they can not start for such people, the Central Government has started this scheme Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2021, beneficiaries can start their own small business by taking a Mudra loan. And to provide loans to people under this scheme in a very easy way. Through Pradhanmantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2021, to realize the dreams of the people of the country and make them self-reliant and empowered.
Types of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
Three types of loans are given under this scheme.
- Shishu Loan: Under this type of Mudra scheme, loans up to ₹ 50000 will be allocated to the beneficiaries.
- Kishore Loan: Under this type of Mudra scheme, beneficiaries of loans ranging from ₹ 50000 to ₹ 500000 will be allocated.
- Tarun Loan: Under this type of Mudra scheme, loans ranging from ₹ 500000 to ₹ 1000000 will be allocated to the beneficiaries.
List Of Banks Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2021
- Allahabad Bank
- Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- ICICI Bank
- j & k bank
- Punjab and Sindh Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Tamil Nadu marsatil bank
- Axis Bank
- Canara Bank
- Federal Bank
- Indian Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Saraswat Bank
- Uco bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Central Bank of India
- HDFC bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- State Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
Beneficiaries of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- Sole proprietor
- Service sector companies
- Micro industry
- Repair shops
- Owner of trucks
- Food trade
- The seller
- Micro Menu Manufacturing Form
A beneficiary who takes a Mudra loan will be provided a Mudra card. This currency card can be used as a beneficiary debit card. Through the Mudra card, the beneficiary will be able to withdraw money from the ATM according to his need. With this Mudra card, you will be provided with a password that you will have to keep confidential and you can use this card to fulfill your business-related needs.
Benefits of PM Mudra Loan Yojana
- Any person in the country who wants to start his own small business can take a loan under PMMY.
- Under this scheme, citizens of the country will be given loans without any guarantee to start their business. Apart from this, no processing charge is also charged for the loan. In the Mudra scheme, the repayment period can be extended to 5 years.
- The borrower gets a Mudra card, with the help of which can be spent on business needs.
Documents for Mudra Loans (Eligibility). Documents for Mudra Loan
People who start small businesses and who want to further their small businesses can also apply for loans under this Pradhanmantri Mudra Loan Scheme 2021.
- The person taking a loan should not be less than 18 years of age.
- Applicant should not be a defaulter in any bank
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Permanent address of the application
- Business address and proof of establishment
- Balance Sheet for last three years
- Income Tax Returns and Self Tax Returns
- Passport size photo
Procedure for applying online under Mudra Yojana
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Mudra Yojana
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see the types of Mudra Yojana which is something like this.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- You have to download the application form from this page.
- After this, you will have to take a print out of this application form.
- Now you have to fill in all the important information asked in the application form carefully.
- After this, you have to attach all the important documents.
- Now you have to submit this application form to your nearest bank.
- After verification of your application, you will be given a loan within 1 month.
Procedure to login to Mudra Portal
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the login button.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter your username, password, and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on the login button.
- In this way, you will be able to log in on the currency portal.
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana 2021?
- Interested beneficiaries who want to apply for getting a loan under this scheme can go to their nearest government bank, private bank, rural bank, and commercial bank, etc. with all their documents and apply.
- After this, go to the bank from which you want to take a loan and fill the application form
- After filling the form and attaching it with all your documents and submit it to the bank official.
- Then after verifying all your documents, the bank will give you a loan within 1 month.
Mudra Loan Yojana Helpline No. 2021- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
State phone number
Andaman and Nicobar 18003454545
Arunachal Pradesh 18003453988
Andhra Pradesh 18004251525
Daman and Diu 18002338944
Dadra Nagar Haveli 18002338944
Himachal Pradesh 18001802222
Jammu and Kashmir 18001807087
Madhya Pradesh 18002334035
NCT of Delhi 18001800124
Tamil Nadu 18004251646
Uttar Pradesh 18001027788
West Bengal 18003453344