Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021:-Under the Prime Minister’s Rozgar Yojana, the Government of India is providing a golden opportunity to the unemployed youth of our country to start their own employment. Can lift Dear friends, in this article, we are going to provide all information about the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme 2021 like the registration process, documents, eligibility, and application, etc.
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021
- 1.1 PMRY Loan Yojana 2021
- 1.2 Key Points Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021
- 1.3 The objective of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021
- 1.4 Interest rates under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021
- 1.5 Industries to be covered under PM Rozgar Yojana
- 1.6 Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana 2021 Key Facts
- 1.7 Documents required for the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021 (Eligibility)
- 1.8 How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021?
- 1.9 Related
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, the unemployed youth of the country will be provided loans through various banks by the central government to start their own low-interest-rate business. To apply under this scheme, the age of beneficiaries should be 18 to 35 years.
The total cost of employment to be started by the beneficiaries applying under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana should be up to Rs 2 lakh. Unemployed youth who want to start their own business but are unable to start due to weak economic conditions can avail of this scheme.
PMRY Loan Yojana 2021
The economically weaker unemployed youth of the country, whose annual family income is Rs 40,000, including all sources, can apply under the unemployed youth PMRY Loan Scheme 2021. The government will also provide free training for 10 to 15 days to the economically weak unemployed youth of the country so that the youth can run their own business efficiently.
The Government of India has started PMRY 2020 to address the growing unemployment of the country. Reservation has been given mainly to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Castes (ST), and Women Classes and Backward Classes (OBC) under this scheme.
Key Points Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021
- Age 18 to 35 years
- Educational Qualification Minimum 8th Grade Pass
- Rate of interest: Normal rate determined by the bank
- The payback time is from three to 7 years after the initial moratorium period ends.
- Family Income Family annual income should not exceed Rs 40,000
- Permanent residence of residence beneficiary must be at least 3 years old
- A loan defaulter should not be a loan defaulter of any nationalized financial institution/bank / cooperative bank
Subsidy and Margin Money Subsidy will be limited to 15% of the project cost subject to a ceiling of Rs. 7,500 per borrower
- Collateral No collateral for the project up to Rs.2 lakh
- Reservation Weaker sections (SCs / STs), including women
The objective of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021
The main objective of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana is to provide financial assistance to unemployed youth of the country by providing loans by banks at a low-interest rate to start their own business and to reduce unemployment in the country. Unemployed youth have to be taken towards progress.
The unemployed youth of the country have to be made self-reliant through the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme. Under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021, unemployed youth and women are encouraged to start their own business.
Interest rates under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, the government will charge different interest rates on different amounts. Whose instructions will be issued by the Reserve Bank from time to time? According to the current instructions, if you take a loan under the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme, then you have to pay 12% interest on ₹ 25000, 15.5% interest from 25000 to 100000 and as the loan amount increases, the interest rate will also increase.
How much loan can be availed under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021?
Under Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana 2021, different loan limits have been fixed for different sectors. Under this scheme, a maximum amount of two lakh rupees has been fixed for the industry sector and a maximum of ₹ 100000 has been fixed for the business sector, and a maximum of ₹ 1000000 for the working capital.
Read More:-MP Rojgar Online Registration Form 2021
Industries to be covered under PM Rozgar Yojana
- Mineral-based industry
- Forested industry
- Agro-based and food industries
- Chemical-based industry
- Engineering and non-conventional energy
- clothing industry. (Except Khadi)
- Service industry
Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana 2021 Key Facts
- Under this scheme, the Central Government will provide 10% to 20% subsidy to the beneficiaries.
- This scheme is for unemployed youth and women of economically weaker sections.
- Under PMRY, the central government will provide loans up to 10 lakh to the beneficiaries by banks.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs. 40,000.
- For the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, this reservation is 22.5 under the Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana and 27% for the backward classes.
- The total cost of the business started by the unemployed youth of the country should not exceed 2 lakhs.
Documents required for the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021 (Eligibility)
- Applicants applying should be in the age group of 18 to 40 years.
- Under this scheme, the applicant must have passed at least 8 classes.
- Applicant’s permanent residence certificate must be 3 years old.
- Under this scheme, 10 years of age relaxation has been given for women, ex-servicemen, disabled, SC / ST category people, that is, they can apply for the next 10 years even after the age of 35.
- The family monthly income of a person applying under this scheme should not exceed 40 thousand.
- The applicant has not taken a loan from any bank before.
- Aadhar card
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- identity card
- Description of the business to be started
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021?
- Interested beneficiaries of the country, who want to apply online under this scheme, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, go to the official website of the scheme to apply for the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme 2021.
- After this, download the application form from the Official website of PMRY. After this, fill in all the information asked in the application form like the applicant’s name, Aadhar card number, mobile number, etc.
- After attaching all the documents with the application form, go to the bank from which you want to take a loan and submit it.
- After this, the application form and all the documents will be verified by the bank and you will be contacted within 1 week.
- After verification of the application form and documents, under this scheme, you will be given a loan by the bank to start your own business. Through this process, your application will be done.
Read More:-Uttar Pradesh Gram Panchayat Voter List 2021