Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2020:-Under the Prime Minister’s Rojgar Yojana, the Government of India is providing a golden opportunity to the unemployed youth of our country to start their own employment. Can lift Dear friends, today we are going to provide all the information about the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme 2020 like the registration process, documents, eligibility, and application, etc.
- 1 Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2020
- 1.1 PMRY Loan Yojana 2020
- 1.2 Key Points Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana
- 1.3 Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2020
- 1.4 Interest rates under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2020
- 1.5 How much loan can be got under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2020?
- 1.6 Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana Key Facts
- 1.7 Documents required for the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme 2020 (Eligibility)
- 1.8 The applicant has not taken a loan from any bank before.
- 1.9 How to apply for Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme 2020?
- 1.10 Related
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2020
Under this scheme, the unemployed youth of the country will be provided loans through various banks by the central government to start their own low-interest-rate business. To apply under this scheme, the age of beneficiaries should be 18 to 35 years.
The total cost of employment to be started by the beneficiaries applying under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana should be up to Rs 2 lakh. Unemployed youth who want to start their own business but are unable to start due to weak economic conditions can avail of this scheme.
PMRY Loan Yojana 2020
The economically weaker unemployed youth of the country, whose annual family income is Rs 40,000, including all sources, can apply under the unemployed youth PMRY Loan Scheme 2020. The government will also provide 10 to 15 days of free training to the economically weak unemployed youth of the country so that the youth can run their own business efficiently.
The Government of India has started PMRY 2020 to address the growing unemployment of the country. Reservation has been given mainly to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Castes (ST), and Women Classes and Backward Classes (OBC) under this scheme.
Key Points Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana
- Parameter Description
- Age 18 to 35 years
- Educational Qualification Minimum 8th Grade Pass
- Rate of interest: Normal rate determined by the bank
- The payback period is from three to 7 years after the initial moratorium period ends.
- Family Income Family annual income should not exceed Rs 40,000
- Permanent residence of residence beneficiary must be at least 3 years old
- Loan defaulter should not be a loan defaulter of any nationalized financial institution/bank / cooperative bank
Subsidy and Margin Money Subsidy will be limited to 15% of the project cost subject to a ceiling of Rs. 7,500 per borrower
- Collateral No collateral for project up to Rs.2 lakh
- Reservation Weaker sections (SCs / STs), including women
Purpose of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2020
The main objective of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana is to provide financial assistance to unemployed youth of the country by providing loans by banks at low-interest rates to start their own business and to reduce unemployment in the country. Unemployed youth have to be taken towards progress.
The unemployed youth of the country have to be made self-sufficient through the Prime Minister’s Rojgar Yojana. Under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana, unemployed youth and women are encouraged to start their own business.
Interest rates under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2020
Under this scheme, the government will charge different interest rates on different amounts. Whose instructions will be issued by the Reserve Bank from time to time? As per the existing instructions, if you take a loan under the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme, you will have to pay 12% interest on ₹ 25000, 15.5% interest from 25000 to 100000 and as the loan amount increases, the interest rate will also increase.
How much loan can be got under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2020?
Under the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2020, different loan limits have been fixed for different sectors. Under this scheme, a maximum amount of two lakh rupees has been fixed for the industry sector and a maximum of ₹ 100000 has been fixed for the business sector, and a maximum of ₹ 1000000 for the working capital.
Industries to be covered under Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2020
- Mineral-based industry
- Forested industry
- Agro-based and food industries
- Chemical-based industry
- Engineering and non-conventional energy
- clothing industry. (Except Khadi)
- Service industry
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana Key Facts
- Under this scheme, the Central Government will provide a 10% to 20% subsidy to the beneficiaries.
- This scheme is for unemployed youth and women of the economically weaker sections.
- Under PMRY, the central government will provide loans up to 10 lakh to the beneficiaries by banks.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs. 40,000.
- For the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, this reservation is 22.5 under the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana and 27% for the backward classes.
- The total cost of the business started by the unemployed youth of the country should not exceed 2 lakhs.
Documents required for the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme 2020 (Eligibility)
- Applicants applying should be in the age group of 18 to 40 years.
- Under this scheme, the applicant must have passed at least 8 classes.
- The applicant’s permanent residence certificate should be 3 years old.
- Under this scheme, 10 years of age relaxation has been given for women, ex-servicemen, disabled, SC / ST category people, i.e. these people can apply for the next 10 years even after the age of 35.
- The family monthly income of a person applying under this scheme should not exceed 40 thousand.
The applicant has not taken a loan from any bank before.
- Aadhar Card
- income certificate
- caste certificate
- identity card
- Description of the business to be started
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme 2020?
- Interested beneficiaries of the country, who want to apply online under this scheme, then follow the method given below.
- First of all, go to the official website of the scheme to apply for the Prime Minister’s Employment Scheme 2020.
After this, download the application form from the official website of PMRY. After this, fill all the information asked in the application form like the applicant’s name, Aadhar card number, mobile number, etc.
- After attaching all the documents with the application form, go to the bank from which you want to take a loan and submit it.
- After this, the application form and all the documents will be verified by the bank and you will be contacted within 1 week.
- After verification of the application form and documents, under this scheme, you will be given a loan by the bank to start your own business. Through this process, your application will be done.