Pradhanmantri Shishu Vikas Yojana 2021:-Shishu Vikas Yojana Online Form. Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana. Shishu Vikas Yojana Registration. Shishu Vikas Scheme Apply Online. Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana AGENT registration. Pradhanmantri Shishu Vikas Yojana 2021 PMSVY Application Form pdf Download. Under the Shishu Vikas Yojana, a life insurance cover of Rs 2.5 lakh will be given to every child. Also, financial assistance of Rs 5 lakh will be provided for their higher education.
Many poor and helpless families will be seen in rural and urban areas who are not able to properly implement the proper parenting, education, and health-related activities of their children. In this post, you will get all the information about registration, online application, eligibility, and benefits in Pradhanmantri Shishu Vikas Yojana 2021.
Pradhanmantri Shishu Vikas Yojana 2021
PM Shishu Vikas Yojana has been started in the year 2019 under the leadership of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The credit for starting this scheme was dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar goes to voluntary social welfare and educational society. Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana is a large-scale scheme of the central government, on which a new generation is being roped in for the bright future of the country.
Purpose of the child development plan
The most important objective of starting this scheme is to ensure higher education and good health services for the children of poor families. Especially the people living in rural areas who lack the means of income and earn a living on the basis of the daily eating system.
Fake fence with 15 thousand people in Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana PMSVY
Police have arrested 3 accused of cheating 15,000 people in the name of Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana. These accused were running two fake websites in the name of Shishu Vikas Yojana and were registering people at the rate of Rs 250 per child.
Benefits of Pradhanmantri Shishu Vikas Yojana 2021
- School students can register under this scheme.
- In order to avail of benefits under the scheme, the income of the child’s family must be less than five lakh rupees.
- 2.5 lakh cover will be given to each child for life insurance.
- Financial assistance of Rs 5 lakh will be given for higher education.
- If you want to get health insurance benefits then add an account and fulfill KYC rules.
- 3000 girls will be given Rs. 3000 after admission in class 6.
- 5000 girls will be given after admission in class 8.
- Each girl child will receive 7000 after admission in the 10th standard.
- After admission in class 12, an amount of Rs 8000 will be given to the girls.
- Explain that after crossing the age of 21 years, an amount of Rs 2 lakh can also be given for self-employment.
Necessary documents for Infant Development Plan 2021 (DOCUMENTS)
- Bank account
- Identity certificate
- mobile number
- passport photo
- The family income should not exceed Rs.5 lakh to avail of the benefits of the scheme.
Shishu Vikas Yojana (Pmsvy) Agent Guidelines
- Share all information related to the scheme with the parents of the infant.
- Do not miss a guide to any family.
- Do not charge any extra fees from the students.
- Make every effort to enable everyone to benefit.
- Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas yojana online apply (registration) 2021
- To register for Shishu Vikas Yojana, first of all, go to the home page of the official website.
- Come to this page, click on the application form and fill in the information asked in the form properly. Such as child’s name, information about parents, Aadhar card number, etc.
- After filling in the information, click on the submit button.
Pradhan Mantri Shishu Vikas Yojana Helpline Number
- Helpline Number – 1800 121 2494
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org