Prime Minister Maternity Vandana Yojana:-Under the Prime Minister’s Pregnancy Assistance Scheme 2020, financial assistance of Rs. 6000 is being provided by the Government of India. The pregnancy assistance scheme was started by the Prime Minister of our country, Shri Narendra Modi on 1 January 2017.
Under the Prime Minister Pregnancy Assistance Scheme 2020, this financial assistance is provided to women who conceive and breastfeed for the first time. Pregnancy Support Scheme is also known as Pradhan Mantri Maternity Vandana Yojana 2020. Dear friends, today we are going to provide you complete information about this scheme, so read our article carefully and take all the benefits of the scheme.
- 1 Pregnant Women Rs 6000 Scheme
- 2 Brief Description Prime Minister’s Pregnancy Support Scheme
Pregnant Women Rs 6000 Scheme
Pregnant women are getting the benefit of Rs. 6000 to all pregnant women of our country. Any pregnant woman who is willing to apply under this scheme will have to go to Anganwadi and Health Center and fill three application forms. For applying in the Prime Minister’s Pregnancy Assistance Scheme 2020, pregnant women will have to go to the Anganwadi or nearby health center and fill and submit the registration form.
Under this scheme, the Ministry of Women and Child Development is acting as a nodal agency. The benefits of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana will be available to pregnant women only after giving birth to the first surviving child. Only pregnant women whose age is 19 years or above can apply under this scheme.
Prime Minister Maternity Vandana Yojana 2020
As you all know, under the Pradhan Mantri Maternity Vandana Yojana, financial assistance of ₹ 6000 is provided to mothers. This financial assistance is provided to them in three installments. At the time of conception, the first installment is given to Matao. The second installment is given at the time of the birth of the child and the third installment is provided at the completion of the vaccination process when the child is 6 months old.
This amount is provided to them by the Department of Women and Child Development. Under this scheme, the woman is registered after the marriage by the Anganwadi worker. Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana is running successfully in district Kangra. So far ₹ 12 crores have been spent in the district Kangra under this scheme. So that many mothers have benefited.
Installments of Prime Minister Maternity Vandana Scheme 2020
Under the Pregnant Assistance Scheme 2020, the amount of Rs 6000 will be given to the pregnant women in three installments, the first installment of Rs 1000 will be given to the pregnant women after registration in the Anganwadi and Health Center. After this, the second installment of Rs 2000 will be given within 6 months of pregnancy after testing in the laboratory and the third installment will be given after the birth registration and immunization of the child (BCG, DPT, OPV), etc.
Brief Description Prime Minister’s Pregnancy Support Scheme
- Name of the scheme Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana
- Type of scheme Central government plan
- Department of Women and Children Development Ministry
- Application date start
- Application deadline Not Declared
- Beneficiary pregnant woman
- Mileage Rs 6000
- The medium of application https://wcd.nic.in/
The objective of Prime Minister Maternity Vandana Yojana 2020
Under the Pregnancy Assistance Scheme 2019, financial assistance of Rs. 6000 is given to the pregnant women of economically weaker section. Under this scheme, the women working laborers who get their wages at the time of pregnancy by providing financial assistance of Rs. Health-related, proper diet) and pregnant women and lactating women and their children are to be prevented from being malnourished and reduce mortality.
Benefits of Prime Minister Maternity Vandana Yojana 2020
Pregnancy Assistance Scheme 2020 will benefit those pregnant women who are from the working class, pregnant women of this class are unable to meet their health needs at the time of pregnancy due to financially weak and lack of money for their children. Can’t raise it well
- Through this scheme, pregnant women will be able to meet every requirement of the time of pregnancy and after the birth of the child, they can raise the child well.
- There will also be a decrease in mortality under Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana.
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Pregnancy Assistance Scheme 2020, the amount of Rs. 6000 will be directly transferred to the bank account of pregnant women.
- Women working in government jobs cannot take advantage of this scheme.
- Prime Minister Pregnancy Support Scheme Eligibility (Document)
- Pregnant women applying for Pregnancy Assistance Scheme should not be working for 19 years.
- Under this scheme, even those women who become pregnant on or after January 1, 2017.
- Ration card
- Child’s birth certificate
- Aadhar card of both parents
- Bank account passbook
- Identity card of both parents
How to apply for Prime Minister Maternity Vandana Yojana 2020?
- You can apply offline to take advantage of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana, you cannot apply online for this scheme.
- Pregnant women will have to fill three forms (first form, second form, third form) for applying in this scheme.
- First of all pregnant women go to the Anganwadi and nearby health center by taking the first form for registration and filling all the information asked in it and submit it.
- After this, you should go to the Anganwadi and nearby health center and fill the second form, third form from time to time and submit the same.
- After filling all three forms, the Anganwadi and nearby health center will give you a slip. You can download the application form for Pregnant Assistance Scheme 2020 from the official website http://wcd.nic.in/ of the Ministry of Women and Child Development. Your offline application will be completed.
Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Helpline Number
The applicants applying under these schemes are facing any problem or difficulty in applying, the Central Government has issued helpline numbers for them. The Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Hargovind Singh Ji has told that for the first time of this scheme, for the first time of pregnancy, an amount of five thousand will be provided in three installments to the women, this amount will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary if you have any reason to apply If you are having trouble, you can contact the helpline number 7998799804. Apart from this, District Program Coordinator can contact Suman Shukla on mobile number 9096210825, and District Program Assistant Ritesh Chaurasia can be contacted on mobile number 7905920818.