Prime Minister Mudra Loan Yojana 2021: Prime Minister Mudra Loan Scheme was started in the year 2015 by the Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi. Under this scheme, the loan is being provided by the Government of India to anyone who wants to start small employment or business. The loan is provided up to Rs.10,00,000. Under PM Loan Mudra Yojana, the government provides loans to any person who wants to advance his business or seek help in his business.
Today, through this article, we will tell you about the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme and will also give information about which documents are important for applying in this. The basic objectives of this scheme will be kept in front of you and to get all the information, read our article carefully till the end.
- 1 Prime Minister Mudra Loan Yojana 2021
- 2 Purpose of Prime Minister Mudra Loan Yojana 2021
- 2.1 Key Highlights Of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana
- 2.2 How many types of loans are given under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana?
- 2.3 Banks Under Mudra Yojana
- 2.4 Documents (Eligibility) for Mudra Loan: Documents For Mudra Loan
- 2.5 How to apply for Prime Minister Mudra Loan Yojana 2021?
- 2.6 PM Mudra Loan Yojana Helpline Number
- 2.7 Related
Prime Minister Mudra Loan Yojana 2021
- The country’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman has made a new announcement under the relief package under the Prime Minister’s Mudra Loan.
- Under the Shishu Mudra loan, an interest relief of Rs 1500 crore will be given by the Cancer government to the people.
- So far one lakh 62 thousand crore rupees have been given under this Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme.
- The benefit of Prime Minister Mudra Loan Yojana 2021 will be given to 3 crore people of the country.
- The people of the country who want to take advantage of this scheme of the government to increase their business can apply.
Purpose of Prime Minister Mudra Loan Yojana 2021
The government has started this scheme for those people who want to start their business but are unable to start due to a lack of money. Keeping this objective in mind, the government has launched this scheme. Under the Prime Minister Mudra Loan Yojana 2021, interested beneficiaries can start their own small business by taking a Mudra loan.
To provide loans to the people in a very easy way under this scheme. Realizing the dreams of the people of the country through Prime Minister Mudra Loan Yojana 2021 and making them self-reliant as well as empowering them. The main objective of this scheme is to provide employment to the people and empower India with this.
Key Highlights Of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana
- Scheme Name Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana
- Started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- people of the beneficiary country
- purpose of providing loan
- Official website https://www.mudra.org.in/
How many types of loans are given under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana?
Under the Prime Minister Mudra Loan Yojana 2021, three types of loans are given:
- Shishu Mudra Loan – ₹ 50,000 (Under Shishu Mudra loan up to ₹ 50,000 loans is given to the beneficiary)
- Kishore Mudra Loan – 50,000 to ₹ 5,00,000 (Kishore Mudra Loan from 50,000 to 5,00,000 is given to the beneficiary to grow his business)
- Tarun Mudra Loan – Rs 5,00,000 to 10,00,000 (Under Tarun Mudra loan, loan from ₹ 500000 to ₹ 1000000 is given to the beneficiary to pursue his business and for his empowerment)
Banks Under Mudra Yojana
- Allahabad Bank
- Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- ICICI Bank
- J & K Bank
- Punjab & Sindh Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Union Bank of India
- Andhra Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Dena Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Tamil Nadu Marsetile Bank
- Axis Bank
- Canara Bank
- Federal Bank
- Indian Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Saraswat bank
- UCO Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Central Bank of India
- HDFC Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- State Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
Read More:-Rajasthan Navjaat Suraksha Yojana 2021
Documents (Eligibility) for Mudra Loan: Documents For Mudra Loan
People starting small businesses in the country and who want to grow their small business can apply for loans under Prime Minister Mudra Loan Yojana 2021. Following are the documents.
- To apply for the scheme, the age of the borrower should not be less than 18 years.
- The applicant of the scheme should not be a defaulter in any bank.
- Applicant must have an Aadhar card.
- PAN Card- PAN Card is necessary for the application.
- Permanent address of application- Applicant should have permanent residence or domicile.
- Business Address and Proof of Establishment– Applicant should have 6) Business Address and Proof of Establishment for the application.
- Balance Sheet of last three years.
- Income Tax Returns and Self Tax Returns.
- Passport size photo.
How to apply for Prime Minister Mudra Loan Yojana 2021?
To apply for Pradhan Mantri Loan Scheme 2021, you have to follow the steps given below:-
- With all their documents, interested beneficiaries can apply for this scheme by visiting their nearest government bank, private bank, rural bank, and commercial bank, etc.
- After this, go to the bank from which you want to take a loan under this scheme and fill the application form.
- Along with filling the form, attach all your documents which are given above.
- If one of your documents is verified then the bank will provide you the loan within 1 month.
PM Mudra Loan Yojana Helpline Number
राज्य फ़ोन नंबर
- महाराष्ट्र 18001022636
- चंडीगढ़ 18001804383
- अंडमान और निकोबार 18003454545
- अरुणाचल प्रदेश 18003453988
- बिहार 18003456195
- आंध्र प्रदेश 18004251525
- असम 18003453988
- दमन और दीव 18002338944
- दादरा नगर हवेली 18002338944
- गुजरात 18002338944
- गोवा 18002333202
- हिमाचल प्रदेश 18001802222
- हरियाणा 18001802222
- झारखंड 18003456576
- जम्मू और कश्मीर 18001807087
- केरल 180042511222
- कर्नाटक 180042597777
- लक्षद्वीप 4842369090
- मेघालय 18003453988
- मणिपुर 18003453988
- मिजोरम 18003453988
- छत्तीसगढ़ 18002334358
- मध्य प्रदेश 18002334035
- नगालैंड 18003453988
- दिल्ली के एन.सी.टी. 18001800124
- ओडिशा 18003456551
- पंजाब 18001802222
- पुडुचेरी 18004250016
- राजस्थान 18001806546
- सिक्किम 18004251646
- त्रिपुरा 18003453344
- तमिलनाडु 18004251646
- तेलंगाना 18004258933
- उत्तराखंड 18001804167
- उत्तर प्रदेश 18001027788
- पश्चिम बंगाल 18003453344
Read More:-Aatm Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan 2021