Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2021:-Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2021 Rajasthan Education Department has run the Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2021 for girl students studying in schools in the state. Under this government scheme, the state government will distribute 7,500 scooties to all the girls who have secured 50% or more marks in class 12 and have taken admission in colleges, universities.
The last date of application for the Devnarayan Scooty Distribution and Incentive Scheme (Devnarayan Scooty Vitran Scheme Merit List & Incentive) is 20 November (Devnarayan Scooty Vitran Yojana 2019 Last Date). The objective of this scheme is to bring a maximum number of marks among the students of backward classes (Banjara, Lohar, Gujar, Raika, Raibari), attracting them for higher education as well as providing financial support.
- 1 Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana Online Registration
- 2 Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2021 – Important Documents List
Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana Online Registration
Only 7,500 scooters will be distributed under the Devanarayana School Scooty Distribution and Incentive Fund Scheme 2020-2021 (Rajasthan Government Free Scooty Yojana Registration Form). Apart from this, the students whose name does not appear in the Devnarayan Scooty Scheme, all those students who have taken admission in graduation will be given an annual incentive of Rs. 10,000 and post-graduation students Rs. 20,000 annually.
After filling the online application form for Devnarayan Scooty Distribution and Incentive Fund Scheme (Devnarayan Scooty Scheme 2020-2021 Last Date), no student will be eligible for another monetary assistance incentive. If she is not able to avail herself of the Devanarayana Education Economic Assistance Scheme, she can take advantage of any other financial assistance scheme.
Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2020 Application Form
Before filling the online application form (Devnarayan Scooty Vitran Scheme Apply Online Form) for Devnarayan student Scooty distribution and incentive money scheme, candidates have to register or register SSO ID, for which you can follow the steps mentioned below:
STEP 1: The candidates must first go to SSO Rajasthan portal sso.rajasthan.gov.in.
STEP 2: After that click on the “Citizen” section and click on “Bhamashah” “Aadhaar Card” “Facebook” Google “Twitter” and register (SSO ID Registration).
STEP 3: Then login with your SSO ID and password (SSO ID Login & Password).
STEP 4: Candidates then have to click on the option of “Scholarship“, after which a new page will open.
STEP 5: On this page, you have to register yourself online by clicking on “Devanarayana girl Scooty distribution and incentive scheme 2021” in the section of ‘Department Name’.
STEP 6: After filling in all the information such as academic year, university, date of admission, etc., submit your online application form by clicking the button “Submit” given below.
The list of beneficiaries, the list will be released after online registration, registration is done by the state government, under the Chief Minister Devanarayana School Scooty Distribution Scheme to be given to backward class girls. According to which the girl student has to give scooty and who will be given incentive amount.
Free Scooty Yojana Rajasthan | Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2020
As you know that keeping in mind that the female literacy rate in the state is low, the state government has decided to start the Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana, by providing incentives to girls from rural and backward areas under this Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana.
To increase literacy rate, to provide free scooty to girls under this scheme. Under Devnarayan Free Scooty Scheme 2021, providing adequate resources and higher incentives for girl students to complete school education and higher education.
Free Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2021 – Key facts of Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2020
- Under Devanarayana Scooty Scheme, for students who will pass more than 50% marks in class 12 and take admission in the university, university, 1000 scooters will be distributed.
- Under the Free Scooty Scheme 2021, financial assistance will also be provided to the students of backward classes (Banjara, Lohar, Gujjar, Raika, Rebari) for higher education in the state.
- Under this scheme, backward class girl students of Rajasthan state are encouraged to progress in the field of education.
- Under Rajasthanfree Scooty Distribution Scheme 2021, the annual age limit of female students should not exceed 1 lakh.
Devnarayan Scooty Scheme Eligibility / Qualification
Before registering online for the Devanarayana School Scooty Distribution and Incentive Fund Scheme (Eligibility Criteria for Meritorious Girls Free Scooty Scheme), the candidates can check the eligibility as given below:
- The benefit of this scheme will be available only to students belonging to special categories who are indigenous to Rajasthan.
- After completing school education, it is necessary to study regularly in colleges, universities.
- The annual income of the applicant’s parents, the husband should be less than Rs. 1,00,000 (one lakh).
- Any widow, married, unmarried girl students can avail the benefit of the scheme.
- Financial assistance will not be given if there is any gap between ongoing education.
Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2021 – Important Documents List
Applicants should keep in mind that before filling the registration form, they should have the following documents mentioned below (Documents required for Rajasthan Free Scooty Scheme & Application Form):
- The fees for admission to any college, the university should be paid.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- The beneficiary must have a caste certificate.
- Copy of aadhar card
- Affidavit in which the beneficiary is not availing any other type of scholarship.
- Student parents should not be in government jobs
- The income of the parents of the student should not exceed one lakh annually
- The applicant has the certificate of passing the previous examination
- income certificate
- Bank account
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Devnarayan Free Rajasthan Devnarayan Scooty Yojana 2020
- The incentive amount will also be provided under this incentive scheme, the student who will pass class 12, in the first year of graduation, in the second year of graduation, 75% of marks in the third year will be given Rs. 10,000 per year.
- Similarly, students who are studying for post-graduation will get 75% marks in the first and second year, then 20,000 will be provided by the government every year.
- Under this scheme, the college education department will benefit 7,500 girl students selected through the results.
- Under this scheme, the government will also provide benefits to those women who are married, unmarried, widowed, or abandoned by the husband.
- Candidates can comment below or go to hte.rajasthan.gov.in or contact 0141-2706106 for any other information.