Rajasthan Navjaat Suraksha Yojana 2021:-The announcement of the launch of Rajasthan Newborn Suraksha Yojana has been made by the State Health Minister Shri Raghu Sharma Ji for better care of newborn babies during the Kangaroo Mother Care Conference organized in the auditorium of MMS Medical College on 9 February 2020.
Under Rajasthan Navjaat Suraksha Yojana 2021, medical benefits provided by the State Government to low-weight, malnourished, and prematurely born newborns will be provided to the low-weight, malnourished, and prematurely born newborns of the state. So that the mortality rate of newborn babies can be reduced in Rajasthan.
- 1 Rajasthan Navjaat Suraksha Yojana 2021
The Medical and Health Minister has said that Kangaroo Mother Care System will also be made a part of healthy Rajasthan and training programs will be started soon so that no newborn should die in the state. 77 master trainers have been prepared for this program, who will be made aware at the district and block level. Under this scheme, medical examination of newborn babies will be done from time to time.
Under Rajasthan Navjaat Suraksha Yojana 2021, kangaroo mother care treatment will be adopted and the newborn baby will be protected. Today we are going to provide you complete information about this beneficial scheme being launched by the state government, so this article of ours will be Read till the end.
Rajasthan Newborn Protection Scheme 2021 Apply
If the interested beneficiaries of the state want to overcome the health problems of their newborn babies under this scheme, then they will have to apply under Navjaat Suraksha Yojana 2021. Only then he can take advantage of this scheme. In Rajasthan, the infant mortality rate is 35 deaths per 1000 live births. According to the National Family Health Survey, 2015-16, the infant mortality rate in Rajasthan is 41 deaths per 1000 live births. Under this Rajasthan Newborn Suraksha Yojana 2021, the neonatal mortality rate will be further reduced in the coming time. Under this scheme, special care will be taken of the health of the child born from the underweight, malnourished time of Rajasthan.
- Scheme Name Rajasthan Navjaat Suraksha Yojana 2021
- It was started by Health minister Raghu Sharma Ji.
- Announced 9 February 2020
- Newborns of the beneficiary state
- Objective To provide health protection to the newborns of the state
As you know that there are many newborn babies in Rajasthan who die due to poor health. The Rajasthan government has said that a training program will be started soon under this scheme so that no newborn dies in the state. By taking care of the health of the children born through the Rajasthan Navjaat Suraksha Yojana 2021, providing them with security facilities. So that the mortality rate of newborns can be reduced.
To provide better health by providing better medical facilities to the newborns under Navjaat Suraksha Yojana 2021. Health Department Rajasthan will promote Kangaroo Mother Care Technique to provide continuous skin-to-skin contact b/w mother and baby.
- Under this scheme, health-related security facilities will be provided to the low birth weight, malnourished and premature newborns of Rajasthan.
- In Kangaroo Mother Care, 77 master trainers will go to the district and block level to train the health workers for the state.
- Under Rajasthan Navjaat Suraksha Yojana 2021, training will be given to healthy friends to be installed across the state. So that the infant mortality rate can be reduced in the state.
- Nirogi Rajasthan Abhiyan has already been started to reduce the IMR and Maternal Mortality Rate (MMR) in the state.
- The new Neonatal Suraksha Yojana 2021 will help in bringing down the infant mortality rate further.
- Health Department, Government of Rajasthan has also decided to include Kangaroo Mother Care in Narogi Rajasthan Yojana.
People of Rajasthan whose newborn baby is malnourished or underweight or born prematurely and they want to apply under Rajasthan Newborn Protection Scheme 2021 to take advantage of this scheme, then they will have to wait now. Recently, it has been announced to start this scheme, as soon as this scheme will be started completely and the process of applying online and the official website will be started in this scheme. Only after that, you can apply for providing health protection facilities to your child under this scheme, when we will come to know about any information about it, we will tell you complete information about it through our article.