Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2021:-The Rajasthan Tarbandi Scheme is being run by the state government to provide financial assistance to the farmers. Under this scheme, the farmers of the state who want to fence in their fields, then the financial assistance will be provided by the Government of Rajasthan for the fence-making.
The government will give you 50% of the total expenditure in this plan. The remaining 50% will have to be given to the farmers themselves. Today we are going to provide you all the information related to this Tarbandi Yojana 2021 like the application process, eligibility, documents, etc. through our article. So, read this article till the end.
- 1 Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2021
- 2 The objective of Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2021
- 3 Benefits of Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2021
- 4 Eligibility for Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2021
- 5 Documents of Tarbandi Yojana Rajasthan 2021
- 6 How to apply to Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2021?
- 7 Related
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2021
The benefit of this scheme will be provided to small and marginal farmers of the state. Under this Tarbandi Yojana Rajasthan 2021, a subsidy will be given only for a maximum of 400 meters of fencing. The crops will be saved from stray animals after the fencing. For this, an amount of at least Rs 3 lakh 96 thousand will be made available.
Under this scheme, a target has been set to provide financial assistance of Rs 8 crore to the farmers of the state. Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to avail the Rajasthan Tarabdi Yojana 2021 will have to first apply under this scheme, only after that, you will get financial assistance from the government under this scheme.
The objective of Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2021
As you know, stray animals cause a lot of damage to the crops of the farmers of the state. Due to which, a lot of crop of farmers is wasted. That is why most farmers fencing around their fields. So that no stray animal can go to the farm. But not all farmers are able to do so due to a lack of money.
Therefore, the state government has started Rajasthan Tarabdi Yojana 2021. Under this scheme, farmers of Rajasthan will be provided financial assistance to get the fencing done around their fields. So that all farmers can get barbed wire fencing to protect their fields. And crops can be protected from harm caused by stray animals.
Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2021 In Highlights
- Name of the scheme Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2021
- Started by the Rajasthan government
- Kisan Bhai of beneficiary state
- Objective To Provide Financial Assistance
Benefits of Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2021
- With the help of this new scheme, farmers can save their fields by making fences or saying that they are fenced.
- The government will spend 50% of the fencing under the Tarabandi scheme. The remaining 50% will be contributed by the farmer. In this, the maximum expenditure of up to Rs 40,000 will be spent by the government.
- Under this scheme, only benefits will be provided to small and marginal farmers of the state.
- Under Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2021, a subsidy will be given only for a maximum of 400 meters of fencing.
- This will prevent crop wastage caused by stray animals.
- For this, an amount of at least Rs 3 lakh 96 thousand will be made available.
Eligibility for Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2021
- Farmers should be permanent residents of Rajasthan under this scheme.
- For the benefit of this scheme, the farmer should have 0.5 hectares of arable land.
- The applicant should have a bank account as the funds given by the government will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
- If the amount is already received under any other scheme on your land, then you are not eligible for this scheme.
Documents of Tarbandi Yojana Rajasthan 2021
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Address proof
- Land clearance
- Ration card
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply to Rajasthan Tarbandi Yojana 2021?
Under this scheme, the interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply under the Rajasthan Tarabandi Scheme 2021, then they will have to visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture Rajasthan. After visiting the official website, you will have to download the Tarbandi Yojana Application Form PDF from there.
After downloading the application form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the application form like the applicant’s name, Aadhaar number, father’s name, mobile number, etc. After filling in all the information you have to attach all your documents with your application form You have to go to the nearest agriculture department and submit it. In this way, your application form will be completed.