SFURTI Yojana 2020:-As you all know, traditional industries are declining over time. Keeping this in mind, the Government of India started the PEP scheme in 2005, today we are going to provide you all the important information related to the PEP scheme through this article. Like what is SFURTI Yojana 2020?
its purpose, benefits, features, eligibility, important documents, the application process, etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to this scheme then you are requested to read this article till the end.
- 1 SFURTI Yojana 2020
- 2 SFURTI Yojana 2019 Budget Session
- 2.1 Key Highlights Of SFURTI Yojana 2020
- 2.2 Beneficiaries of SFURTI Yojana 2020
- 2.3 Funds under SFURTI Yojana
- 2.4 Purpose of SFURTI Yojana
- 2.5 Benefits and features of SFURTI Yojana 2020
- 2.6 Eligibility and necessary documents of SFURTI Yojana 2020
- 2.7 Procedure for applying online under SFURTI Yojana 2020
- 2.8 Related
SFURTI Yojana 2020
The PEP scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises of India. The main objective of this scheme is to develop traditionally functioning industries. Under this scheme, skill development of artisans engaged in these traditional industries will be done. Along with this, funding will also be provided to industries under this scheme.
Under the SFURTI Yojana 2020, the capacity of artisans associated with the rural MSME industry such as bamboo, khadi, and honey will be developed. The scheme has been launched to accelerate the working of traditional industries. Under this scheme, along with providing training to artisans, artisan exchanges will also be done. So that artisans can also learn work related to other industries. The capacity of artisans will also be increased by having an artisan exchange.
SFURTI Yojana 2019 Budget Session
Sfurti Yojana was launched in 2005. But the plan is again in the news due to being announced in the budget session of 2019. On July 5, 2019, the country’s Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, in her budget speech, announced the emphasis on the PEP scheme. In this announcement, it was told by the Finance Minister that 100 new clusters will be created in the year 2019, which will provide employment to about 50000 handmade artisans.
Key Highlights Of SFURTI Yojana 2020
- Name of the scheme:-SFURTI Yojana
- Who launched the Indian government
- Beneficiary citizens of India
- Objectives To develop traditional industries
- Official website click here
- The year 2020
Beneficiaries of SFURTI Yojana 2020
- Cluster specific private sector
- Panchayati Raj Institute
- Nongovernment organization
- Semi-Government Institutions of Central and State Governments
- Field Officers of State and Central Governments
- Corporates and Corporate Responsibility Foundation
- Udham Sangha
- Self-help group
- Network of enterprises
- Cooperative association
- Craftsmen’s Association
- Private Business Development Service Provider
- Institutional development service provider
- Raw Garland Provider
- Machinery manufacturer
- Labor etc.
Funds under SFURTI Yojana
- Heritage Cluster / Old Industry Cluster (1000 to 2500 Artisans) – Financial assistance up to Rs.8 crores.
- Major Clusters (500-1000 artisans) – Financial assistance up to Rs. 3 crores.
- Mini Cluster (500 artisans) – Financial assistance up to 1 crore rupees.
Note:– The number of artisans per cluster is 50% less for North Eastern Region / Jammu and Kashmir and Hill States.
Purpose of SFURTI Yojana
The main objective of the PEP scheme is to develop the skills of traditionally working industries and their artisans. For this, they will also be provided funding and a special type of training will also be provided. Through this scheme, there will be stability in industries and employment will also increase.
Through this scheme, the artisans will also be ensured the availability of basic equipment and facilities so that they are easy to work.
Benefits and features of SFURTI Yojana 2020
- Skill development of industries working in a traditional manner will be provided through SFURTI Yojana.
Through this scheme, there will be stability in industries.
- Through this scheme, the availability of tools for the artisans will be ensured so that they are easy to work.
Rural entrepreneurs will be enabled under this scheme to face the challenge and officers.
- Clusters for rural industries will be created under SFURTI Yojana 2020 to develop the skills of artisans of that cluster.
- Employment will also increase through this scheme.
- The PEP scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises of India.
- Under this scheme, the capacity of artisans associated with rural MSME industries like bamboo, khadi, and the city will be developed.
- Under this scheme, artisans will also be provided for training.
- SFURTI Yojana 2020 was started in the year 2005.
- Under this scheme, 50000 handmade artisans will get employment.
- Funds ranging from Rs 1 crore to Rs 8 crore will be provided under the SFURTI Yojana
Eligibility and necessary documents of SFURTI Yojana 2020
To apply under this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
- Bank details
Procedure for applying online under SFURTI Yojana 2020
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the PEP scheme.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the Apply Boat button.
- Now the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to carefully enter all the information asked in the application form.
- After this, you have to upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on the submit button.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under the PEP scheme.