Smart Ration Card 2020:-Food supply department has made complete preparations for making smart ration cards. The tender will be issued within a week. Through this smart card, ration card holders of Uttarakhand will not have any problem in getting ration. Under this scheme, firstly, more than 23 thousand old ration cards across the state will be renewed and converted into Smart Ration Card 2020.
- 1 Smarts Ration Card 2020 | How to get Uttarakhand Smart Ration Card
- 1.1 Smart cards will be given soon to ration cardholders
- 1.2 Verification is done so far
- 1.3 What is a smart ration card? Uttrakhand Smart Ration Card
- 1.4 About Uttrakhand Smart Ration Card 2020
- 1.5 Purpose of Uttarakhand Smart Ration Card 2020
- 1.6 Key facts of smart ration card 2020
- 1.7 Document of Smart Card 2020
- 1.8 How to apply to get a smart ration card (Application Form Smart Ration Card)
- 1.9 Contact us
- 1.10 Related
Smarts Ration Card 2020 | How to get Uttarakhand Smart Ration Card
This is a very good opportunity for more than 23 lakh ration card holders of Uttarakhand state to renew their ration card and make Smart Ration Card 2020 and all the people coming from below the poverty line of the state can benefit greatly. District Fulfillment Officer Jaswant Singh Kandari has told that there are about one and a quarter to four lakh ration cards in the district which will be made smart. Those who applied for the ration card will first be made smart. Will be made
Smart cards will be given soon to ration cardholders
Now the waiting for consumers of Dehradun district of Uttarakhand state to get a smart ration card is about to end, after some time all ration cardholders will be provided smart ration cards. The district supply department has started giving list of consumers for the printing of smart ration cards to the concerned agency.
Firstly, smart cards will be made in the shops of ration dealers, whose verification of 90 percent of the consumers has been completed. The creation of this smart card will bring transparency in ration distribution. District Supply Officer Jaswant Singh Kandari Ji has told that at present 1050 cheap neck shops are present in the Dehradun district. In which pon four lakh ration card is present. In which two and a quarter lakh white cards are made under the National Food Security Act and 15000 cards are Antyodaya cards and 1.5 lakh yellow cards.
Verification is done so far
For this smart, 90 percent of consumers of 50 ration card dealers have been verified. There are 100 other ration dealers whose verification has been more than 80 percent. And more than 70 percent of the more than 500 ration dealers have been verified. As soon as the order from the government comes, the work of printing smart cards will be started. And soon after that, all ration cardholders will be given smart cards. It can be 50 rupees per smart card.
What is a smart ration card? Uttrakhand Smart Ration Card
The Smart Ration Card 2020 is a replacement for the common ration of the people, which is used by the government to supply food items and other provisions to the economically weaker sections of the society at subsidized rates. Through this Uttrakhand Smart Ration Card 2020, All the basic provisions for the survival of the weak families should be obtained. With this smart ration card, Uttarakhand will become digital and will advance in the field of technology.
About Uttrakhand Smart Ration Card 2020
After the creation of a smart ration card, if a ration cardholder does not take ration for any month, then next month the dealer does not give ration to those people for two months, if a lot of people complain about it, then the food supply department will be able to find it so that the logo That these complaints will be got rid of because Uttrakhand Smart Ration Card 2020 will scan the barcode of the holders and enter the data online. As you know, the record of ration details is being recorded in the manual register but after the creation of the smart card, it will all be over.
Online Form Smart Ration Card 2020
Ration card is an important document for all poor people, through which financially poor people can buy food at the government ration shop, such as rice, wheat, sugar, oil, kerosene, etc. at subsidized rates and appropriate manner You can live your life with Ration Card 2020 also serves as the identity of every person and is also useful in making passports. There are three types of ration card, first APL ration card, second BPL ration card, third AAY ration card.
Purpose of Uttarakhand Smart Ration Card 2020
With this smart ration card, black marketing will be stopped in the state. This Uttarakhand Smart Ration Card will be a QR card in 2020 with the help of which consumers can easily get cheap ration from cheap shops. Making and leading Uttarakhand towards progress, providing smart ration cards to every poor family of the state, and making their lives easier.
Key facts of smart ration card 2020
Through this smart card, ration card holders of Uttarakhand will be able to enjoy the facilities of the computerized public distribution system.
- The smart ration card will be linked to the Aadhaar card, which will prevent fraud in cheaper ration distribution.
- This card will have a QR card, with the help of which ration can be taken at discounted rates.
- With the Smart Ration Card, it will be known whether the eligible consumer has taken the ration or not.
- Now, fraud and corruption will be prevented by the left of these cards.
Document of Smart Card 2020
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- residence certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply to get a smart ration card (Application Form Smart Ration Card)
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online to get a smart ration card, then they will have to wait. Because the online application process to become smart has not been started yet. As soon as the process of online application will be started by the Food and Supplies Department, we will let you know through this article.
|Official Website||Click here|
How to apply for Uttarakhand Ration Card online?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply for the ration card should follow the method given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Department of Food Supplies. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Downloads. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of the Ration Card Application Form. After clicking on the option, the application form PDF will open in front of you.
- After this, you can download this application form PDF. After downloading the application form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the application.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to submit the application form to the nearest food supply department.
1. The Secretary
- Department of Food and Civil Supply,
- Government Of Uttarakhand
- Chief Secretary Building
- Uttarakhand Secretariat
4, Subhash Road, Dehradun – 248001
- Email: secy-FCS-ua [at] nic.in
2. Commissioner, Food and Civil Supply
- Directorate of Food and Civil Supply, Uttarakhand
- Khadya Bhawan, Mussoorie Bypass Ring Road (Ladpur) Dehradun
- Telephone No.: 0135-2780765
- Email: comm-FCS-UK [at] nic.in
3. Controller Legal Metrology, Uttarakhand
- Department of Food and Civil Supply
- 15, Gandhi Road
- Dehradun – 248001
- Telephone / Fax No. : 0135-2653159
- Email: legalmetuk [at] gmail.com
4. State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission
- 176, Ajabpur Kalan (Near Spring Hills School)
- Motherwell Road, Dehradun – 248121
- Telephone (O): 0135-2669719
- Fax: 0135-2669719
- Email: scdrc-UK [at] nic.in