Swadesh Skill Card Yojana 2021: Online application forms have been invited by the Central Government on the official website of Swadesh Skill Card Yojana. Under this scheme, people who were working in other countries and now returned to India amid the coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis can register themselves to get employment opportunities.
The goal of starting the Swadesh Skill Card Yojana 2021 by the government is to give employment opportunities to the people living in India who have lost their jobs due to coronavirus, friends, today we will give you all the necessary information related to the Swadesh Scale Card through this article. will provide.
Swadesh Skill Card Scheme 2021 | NSDC Swades Skill Card
The objective of starting the Swadesh Skill Card scheme of the Central Government is to register the people of India for employment opportunities in the coming times. So that he can easily find a job. Friends, as we all know that the whole world is facing the Coronavirus global pandemic.
The lockdown was announced by the government in the entire country due to this epidemic. Due to which the workers and employees of the country had to face many problems, even many workers and laborers lost their jobs. Due to which the Indian citizens living abroad are coming back to India, for them, the Central Government has started the Swadesh Skill Card Yojana.
Indian citizens who have returned from abroad can apply online. The main objective of the Swadesh Skill Card Scheme 2021 is to provide employment opportunities to Indian citizens who are unemployed from abroad. So that he can feed himself and his family. Apart from this, you all also know that the employees coming back under Bande Bharat Mission will share complete information about employment opportunities in the coming time with Indian and foreign companies.
Glimpse Of Swadesh Skill Card
- Scheme Name Swadesh Skill Card
- The central government started by
- Beneficiary Indian citizens who came abroad
- Objective To provide employment opportunities
- Official website http://www.nsdcindia.org/swades/
Main Benefits of Swadesh Skill Card Yojana
Under this Swadesh Skill Card scheme, those people who have come to India after returning from abroad will be benefited.
- And willing to get employment opportunities in India.
- All of you must be aware that under Bande Bharat Mission
- Many Indian people have been brought back to their country by the Government of India.
- The central government will provide them employment opportunities under this skill card scheme.
- Along with this, the people of India will have to fill the online Swadesh card to go back from India.
- Any interested citizen who wants to register online under Swadesh Skill Card.
- So they can register, today we will tell you through this article that
- How you can take benefit under this scheme by registering online.
Highlights of Swades Skill Card
- Citizens from abroad – Foreign Indian citizens can get the benefit of the Swadesh Skill Card through an online medium.
- What to fill in the Skill Card Form – In the NSDC Swadesh Skill Card, people have to enter the information related to the job field, job title, experience.
- Vande Mataram Mission- As you, all know the Vande Mataram Mission has been started by the Government of India to bring back Indians living abroad, under which 5.70 beneficiaries have been brought back to India.
- New employment opportunities- The government wants to give new employment opportunities to the beneficiaries through this scheme, the benefit of this scheme will be available to those citizens who do not have employment.
How to apply online in Swadesh Skill Card Scheme?
All the people of the country who want to register under the Swadesh Skill Card scheme can follow the steps given below:-
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Swadesh Skill Card Scheme.
- After this, a home page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- You will get Swadeshi Skill Card Form on this home page.
- You will get all the necessary information asked in this form like:-
- passport number,
- contact details,
- Email ID,
- Current Employment Status,
- work area,
- job title/designation,
- total work experience,
- Educational Qualification etc. to be filled.
- After entering all the information you have to click on the given submit tab.
- In this way, you can easily register under Swadesh Skill Card Portal.
- Apart from this, if you are facing any kind of problem related to the Swadesh Skill Card Scheme then you can solve your problem by calling the below-given toll-free number.
- Toll-Free Number – 1800-123-9626
Under this scheme, the government will provide employment to overseas Indian citizens on the basis of their skills and experience. NRIs will have to fill their complete information in the registration form of the Swadesh Skill Card Yojana. Whatever information NRIs will fill in the form, that data will be shared with indigenous and foreign companies.