UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021:-Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana has been started by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. The Chief Minister of UP has recently announced this scheme. Under this scheme, assistance will be provided by the government to provide better education to the children of the labor family of the state.
In this article, we are going to know the complete information about this scheme further and together we are also going to tell you the process of applying for this scheme. Do read this post carefully till the end.
- 1 UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021
- 1.1 UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojna 2020 Online Apply
- 1.2 UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021 Details
- 1.3 The purpose of UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021 Registration
- 1.4 Benefits of UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021
- 1.5 Important documents and eligibility for UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021:
- 1.6 Purpose of UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana:
- 1.7 Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Registration Form 2021 Online Apply
- 1.8 FAQs Regarding UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021
- 1.9 Related
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021
Friends, all of you will know that there are many laboring families in the state who are able to live their lives by working every day. They do not have that much income so that they can save. They earn daily and then nurture their family.
These people are not able to provide proper education to their children due to their financial condition. Some laborers also provide basic education to their children by doing wages, so they are not able to study further. In such a situation, the child has to work as a laborer or any other work from a young age.
The Uttar Pradesh government is now coming forward to help such families. Recently, Chief Minister Yojiji has started the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana, under which the government will provide financial help for the education of children of such poor families. Announcing this plan, Yogi Ji has also ordered to start it as soon as possible. This plan is going to start soon.
Later in this article, we are going to know the complete information about this scheme, what are the qualifications and eligibility to take advantage of this scheme? How to apply for this scheme? A lot more information related to this is mentioned in the post ahead.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojna 2020 Online Apply
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Ji has launched the “Bal Shram Vidya Vidya Yojana” on World Child Labor Day. Under this scheme, workers of the state will provide financial assistance to the children of the family to provide them a good education. Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided for providing education to the orphan children of Uttar Pradesh and children of laborer families.
Under this scheme, there is a provision of giving a monthly amount of ₹ 1,000 to the beneficiary children and ₹ 1,200 to the girls. Apart from this, when students pass in 8th, 9th, and 10th class, an additional incentive amount of ₹ 6,000 will be given every year.
The honorable Chief Minister has just announced this scheme and it is being worked on soon. As soon as the work on it is completed then the process of applying for this scheme will also be known. Much more information about this scheme has been explained in detail below. Let us know all these details in detail.
UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021 Details
- Name of the scheme UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021
- Announced by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath
- State Uttar Pradesh
- Children of beneficiary state workers and helpless families
- Objective: To provide financial help to children of laborers’ families.
- How to apply online
- Official website not yet available
The purpose of UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021 Registration
As you all must know that there are many poor laborers in the state who work daily and run their families. Such people are able to work daily and then nurture their families. These people are not able to save that much so that they can provide better education to their children. In such a situation, the future of children coming from these laboring families is not better. They have to work under compulsion from a very young age.
To provide education to such children and to improve their future, the Uttar Pradesh government has launched the Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Yojana. The objective of this scheme is that all of you must have known that its purpose is to provide better education to the children coming from the helpless and laboring families of the state. So that the future of such children can be improved and they help to advance their country. The purpose of this scheme is to end the practice of child labor.
Benefits of UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021
- The benefit of this scheme will be given to the poor and helpless children of Uttar Pradesh.
- Under this scheme, children of laborer families will be provided with a better education.
- Through this scheme, the future of such children will be improved, due to poverty, who have to pay wages from a young age.
- Under the Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana, Rs 1000 will be given to the students and Rs 1200 per month to the girls.
- Under this scheme, laborers of the state are studying in 8th, 9th, 10th class and an additional amount of Rs 6000 per year will be provided by the state government.
- Children will be able to apply online for this scheme. For this, they will have to go to its official website and apply.
- This scheme will help a lot in ending the practice of child labor.
Important documents and eligibility for UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021:
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh.
- For this scheme, the minimum age of the applicant should be 8 years and the maximum age should be 18 years.
- Address proof
- income certificate
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- School ID, Marksheet, etc.
- Passport size photo
- Bank passbook details
Purpose of UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana:
- The Labor Department of Uttar Pradesh will oversee the functioning of the scheme
- The stipend of 1200 and 1000 per month will be given to the girl and boy availing of the scheme.
- The candidates enrolling in the scheme will have the benefits of the upcoming government schemes.
- The government will identify the children of orphans and laborers in Uttar Pradesh and encourage them to take advantage of the scheme.
- Initially, financial aid will be provided to 2000 students identified from 57 districts.
- The government has also opened Atal residential schools in many districts of the state.
Mukhyamantri Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana Registration Form 2021 Online Apply
- Interested candidates who want to apply for this scheme, read the information given below carefully. In this, we have told you how you can apply for this scheme.
- According to the Uttar Pradesh government, the working children will be identified by surveying / inspecting children, gram panchayats, executive officers of local bodies, childlines, or school management committee by the officials of the labor department.
- If the mother or father or both are suffering from an incurable disease, their children may be selected. For this, a certificate issued by the Chief Medical Officer / Medical Officer in respect of serious incurable disease will have to be given.
- The list of socio-economic caste census will be used under the 2011 census for the selection of landless families and women-headed households.
- After approval of the selection of each beneficiary, it will be uploaded on the e-tracking system.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to the Chief Minister’s Child Labor Vidya Yojana. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact the concerned department by clicking on the link given here and solve your problem.
FAQs Regarding UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana 2021
Who can avail of the child labor scheme?
Ans:-The children of laborers and helpless families of the country can take advantage of this scheme.
What should be the age of the applicant for the UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana?
Ans:-Children applying for this scheme should be between 8 years to 18 years of age.
How much money is going to be received under this scheme?
Ans:-Under this scheme, Rs 1000 will be given to the beneficiary child and Rs 1200 per month to the girl child. Apart from this, additional assistance of Rs 6000 will be provided to the children of 8th, 9th, and 10th.
How to apply for UP Bal Shramik Vidya Yojana?
Ans:-When this scheme starts, after that you will be able to apply for this scheme through the online process.