UP FIR Status 2021:-Friends, today we are telling you what is UP FIR Status and how to check UP FIR status online. In today’s computer and internet age, you can do many things sitting at your home, what is the purpose of this scheme for the convenience of the people, first, you have to make rounds of the police station to see the status of your FIR. But now you will not need to go to the police station, once you take your FIR number, after that you can know the status of your FIR by sitting at home, we are telling you about this.
What is Uttar Pradesh FIR Status?
UP government has started UP e-FIR Online or UP Online FIR. This scheme will allow people to register FIR without going to the police station. People have to visit the official website of UP Police to register FIR. This FIR will be called UP e-FIR or UP Online FIR Scheme. This scheme is the first of its kind in India. This scheme will help the UP Police to fight crime.
Uttar Pradesh FIR Status Online
The project of the FIR scheme of UP Dial is going on in Ghaziabad for the last 6-7 months. UP e-FIR scheme has been started because UP is a very big state. Crime has increased in UP. Many people have to face many problems registering FIR in the police stations so now UP e-FIR will help those people to easily check UP FIR Status online.
Purpose of UP FIR Status Online
This purpose of the Uttar Pradesh government is very commendable because, before this, there was a lot of congestion in the police stations, people used to come to inquire about their status, then their time was wasted, so the Uttar Pradesh government launched this portal. It is also saved and due to everything being online, transparency has come in it, you can also register your FIR online and can also check its status online, this is the purpose of the UP government.
How to check UP FIR Status Online
Friends, here we are telling you how to check FIR status online. After registering your FIR, UP Police has given an option to search your FIR online. For this, we are telling you the following steps, which you have read carefully.
- Firstly, one has to visit the UP Police Citizen Portal.
- After clicking on this link you will get its home page.
- After this, the option of Login ID and Password will appear in front of you.
- After that enter your login id or mobile number and password.
- Enter the captcha code and click on login.
- After this, the Citizen Dashboard page will open on your screen.
- Then if you can see all the services offered by UP Police.
- After this you have to f.i.r. will have to be selected.
- F.i.r. After selecting it, a form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to click on FIR Number, District, Police Station, and Year.
- After that, you have to click on submit button.
- After this, the details of the FIR registered will appear on your screen.
- In this way, you can get the information of your FIR.