UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2021:-The Uttar Pradesh government is providing online facilities to the farmers of the state to purchase wheat. For the farmers of Uttar Pradesh who want to sell their crop to the state government, the state government has launched an online portal called Food and Logistics Department Uttar Pradesh. E-procurement system / e-procurement portal.
Through this online portal, farmers of the state will have to register themselves. After registration, farmers can sell their rabi crop (wheat) to government agencies at the minimum support price (MSP). Today we will tell you the UP wheat purchase online farmer registration. You will get full information about this in our article.
- 1 Uttar Pradesh e-purchasing system 2021
- 2 UP Gehu Kharid Registration will start from April 2021
- 3 UP Gehu Kharid 2021 Highlights
- 4 Transparency will be ensured in wheat procurement
- 5 Guide signs at purchasing centers
- 6 Purpose of UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2021
- 7 Features of the e-purchasing system
- 8 Documents for UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2021
- 9 Important details of UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2021
- 10 UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2021
- 11 How to purchase UP Wheat online farmer registration 2021?
- 12 Registration format 2021
- 13 UP Kisan Registration Amendment / Draft
- 14 Create tokens after lock
- 15 Related
Uttar Pradesh e-purchasing system 2021
The state government in Uttar Pradesh is starting the process of purchasing wheat from the farmers of its state at the minimum support price from April. Wheat will be procured in Uttar Pradesh by May 15. Farmers who want to sell their crops can register themselves by visiting the official website of the e-purchasing system of the Food and Logistics Department. The Rabi season crop 2020-21 will start online registration for the purchase of wheat from April. You can register on this portal from April 15.
UP Gehu Kharid Registration will start from April 2021
On 29 January 2021, Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Ji has given instructions to start buying wheat. This wheat purchase will be started on April 1, 2021. Under wheat procurement, farmers will not face any problem at any purchasing center. All arrangements will be made for the safety of wheat in storage godowns and purchasing centers.
This year the minimum support price for wheat has been increased by ₹ 50. Now the minimum support price of wheat has been increased to ₹ 1975 per quintal. A meeting was held by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh regarding wheat procurement 2021-2022 with the officials of the timetable and the proposed purchasing policy.
In this meeting, the Chief Minister gave instructions that soon online slip facility will be provided to wheat farmers like sugarcane farmers. He also directed that all those purchasing agencies whose records are not good will not be given work. Geo-tagging will be done at all purchasing centers and storage godowns. So that farmers will benefit.
UP Gehu Kharid 2021 Highlights
- Scheme Name UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2021
- Uttar Pradesh government started by
- Department of Agriculture
- Kisan Bhai of beneficiary state
- Application process online
- Official website https://eproc.up.gov.in/Uparjan/Home_Reg.aspx
Transparency will be ensured in wheat procurement
A presentation regarding the proposed purchase policy was also made by Principal Secretary Food and Logistics Vina Kumari Ji. Various types of suggestions were presented by the Chief Minister in this presentation. He said that different types of instruments such as moisture measuring instruments, double mesh spills, electronic fork, etc. should be made available at the purchasing centers.
All these devices will be made available at the purchasing centers by 10 March. The Chief Minister also directed that this year, arrangements will be made to buy wheat through biometric authentication through e-pop machines. This system will create transparency. Wheat will also be procured from sharecroppers this year.
Guide signs at purchasing centers
Instructions have been given by the Chief Minister to put a sign of purchase at the purchasing centers and that a wall painting with the list of purchasing centers in the gram panchayats has also been said to be important. This will facilitate the farmers. The Chief Minister directed the officials to ensure transparency in the entire wheat procurement system.
No farmer should face any kind of inconvenience. Wheat will be paid to farmers on time. This entire process will be conducted in a simple manner by the officials. The Chief Minister also said that it is compulsory to have a provision of drinking water for drinking water at the purchasing centers during April-May.
Purpose of UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2021
Due to the lockdown in the entire country, farmers are not able to sell their crops. As they may have to bear a huge loss. In view of this problem, the state government has launched an online portal. Farmers of Uttar Pradesh can register on this online portal to sell their wheat crop. With this, the crop of the farmer will be sold on time and the farmers will get the money in time, so farmers can make their living easily. After the crop is sold, the sale proceeds will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiaries.
Features of the e-purchasing system
- Before taking their produce to the mandis, all interested farmers have to register online on the UP e-procurement portal and get a token so that when it is their turn, it will go to the mandi.
- The Uttar Pradesh government has set up 5500 procurement centers for the purchase of wheat across the state for the year 2020-21. This year, a target has been set for procurement of 55 lakh metric tonnes of wheat, and wheat procurement has been kept at minimum support (MSP) price of Rs 1925 / quintal.
- The state’s Sakisano takes the token after registration and then comes to Mandi only on the day they have the token.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to those farmers of Uttar Pradesh who want to sell their wheat crop.
Documents for UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2021
- For information related to their land, Khasra – Khatauni, Khasra number and acreage of land, and the wheat acreage are required to be provided to the farmers.
- Aadhar Card
- You have to give information related to your farm’s revenue records.
- Bank account passbook
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Important details of UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2021
- It is necessary to give the details of the wheat field in the registration.
- It is necessary to fill the Khatauni / Khasra number, the acreage of wheat in the description of the field.
- Correct details of the Aadhaar card, bank passbook and revenue records will have to be recorded.
- After registration, take the registration number and its print.
- Registration draft can be reprinted by giving mobile number.
- Registration can be amended by giving a mobile number.
- Registration will not be accepted until the application is locked.
- Full registration information will be sent to the mobile number.
- For the sale of more than 100 quintals of wheat, verification will be done with SDM.
- After selling the wheat, you must obtain an acknowledgment letter from the center in charge.
UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2021
Follow all the steps: To register on the UP Wheat Purchase Online Kisan Portal, it is mandatory to follow steps 1 to step 6 available on the portal.
Registration format is available in this step: Registration format is available in step 1.
Download Registration Format: By downloading this registration format, you will have to print. After which you will have to enter all the information in it.
Provide details of all lands: In order to register, it is mandatory to enter information related to the description of all the lands used for the crop.
Enter all the revenue details: In addition, it is mandatory to fill in the Khatauni, account number, plot / Khasra number, land area, crop area.
Enter this information in the format also: In this format, you will also have to enter the details of your Aadhaar card, bank passbook, and revenue records.
Enter Online Application: After Step 1 is successful, you can file an online application through Step 2.
Note registration number: After applying online, you have to note the registration number with you.
Print Draft Application Form: After this, you have to print the draft application form from the registration draft of step 3.
Make amendments in step 4: If you need any kind of modification then you can make this amendment in step 4.
Do registration lock: After entering all the correct information you can lock the registration in step 5. After locking the registration, no modifications can be made to your application form.
Make registration final print: Through step 6 you can print the registration final. Till the time the registration is not locked by the farmer, the registration of the farmer will not be accepted.
Get the acknowledgment letter from the center in charge: After selling the wheat, you are required to get the acknowledgment letter from the center in charge.
Keep in mind while entering information: There is a need to take special care while entering all kinds of information by the farmer. Any information should not be entered incorrectly by you.
Do not get re-registered in this situation: All those farmers who have registered for paddy purchase in Kharif year 2019-20, do not need to re-register for the wheat seller. They can lock the application form again by amending or without amending it.
This important document to bring at the time of selling wheat: The farmer is required to bring his registration form while selling wheat. With this, the farmer is also required to bring a computerized letter, a photo identity card, a copy of the first page of the bank’s passbook, and an Aadhaar card.
How to purchase UP Wheat online farmer registration 2021?
Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to register on this online portal should follow the method given below.
- First, the applicant will have to visit the official website of the Food and Logistics Department, Uttar Pradesh e-procurement system. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of “Farmer registration for wheat purchase”. You have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page on the computer screen will open in front of you. After this, 6 steps will open on this page, which you have to fill one after the other.
- First of all, you have to click on the registration form. After clicking, the farmer registration form will open in front of you on the next page.
- Where you have to fill in your mobile number and captcha code. After this, you have to click on the proceed button.
- After which the farmer will open the online registration form/form for the Rabi crop (wheat procurement). In this registration form, you will have to fill in all the information asked like the name of the farmer, address, mobile number, Aadhaar card number, father, husband’s name, tehsil, district, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the “Register” button.
Registration format 2021
A farmer can also check the format of the application form before filling the online registration form on e-procurement, which will make it easier for him to fill the application form to sell his rabi crop.
You will then have to click on the option in the registration format. After this, the PDF of the registration format will open in front of you. You can read it in detail.
UP Kisan Registration Amendment / Draft
- If an applicant has filled in any wrong information while filling the registration form for the purchase of wheat, then they will have to click on the registration amendment.
- After clicking on the option, a form will open in front of you and fill it correctly.
- You can save and keep your registration for later.
- Farmer Registration Form Print
- Farmers of the state who have filled the online application form can easily get the printout of that application form. To get the printout, you have to click on the option of registration print.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you, on this page you will have to enter your mobile number and captcha code and click on the forward button, after which a fully filled form will open which you can print or save.
Create tokens after lock
- After filling the online registration form for the Rabi crop (wheat procurement), the farmer token will have to make a mandi token on which day to take his crop to the mandi.
- First of all, you have to create a token after the lock and click on the step. After clicking on the option, you have to fill in the “Farmer Registration ID or Mobile No.” and “Mark Captcha” and click on the button “Proceed”.
- After which the online token registration form for Rabi crop (wheat procurement) will open. For purchasing this, the token will also be received by the farmer on his mobile number, in which both the day and time of carrying the produce will be mentioned.