UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2021:-The e-procurement system farmer registration portal has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh to improve the income of the farmers of the state and make them self-reliant. Through which farmers will be able to sell their produce online mode at a Minimum Support Price by registering on UP Wheat Purchase Portal. How to get benefits and how to apply for them. To get all this information, you have to read this article till the end. So let’s know about Wheat Purchase Farmer Registration 2021.
- 1 UP Gehu kharid Kisan registration
- 1.1 E purchasing system portal
- 1.2 Uttar Pradesh Wheat Procurement Process
- 1.3 An Objective Of UP Gehu Kharid
- 1.4 UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2021 Eligibility
- 1.5 Important Documents
- 1.6 UP Gehu Kharid 2021 Benefits
- 1.7 UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2021 Features
- 1.8 Important Guidelines for E-procurement System Farmer Registration
- 1.9 How to register farmers buying wheat online
- 1.10 Registration Format 2021
- 1.11 Registration Amendment / Draft Procedure
- 1.12 Farmer registration form print process
- 1.13 The process of creating tokens after lock
- 1.14 Details available under Center Incharge Login
- 1.15 Related
UP Gehu kharid Kisan registration
The food and Logistics Department (UP) re-purchase system/e-procurement portal has been developed by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to improve the condition of farmers and improve their income. Through this portal, farmers will be able to easily sell their crops to the state government. For this, the farmers of the state will have to register on the portal, only then farmers will be able to sell their Ravi crop (wheat) crop to government agencies at Minimum Support Price (MSP).
E purchasing system portal
The work of buying wheat from the farmers at the minimum support price will be started by the state government from the month of April and the procurement of wheat in Uttar Pradesh will be started from May 15. The farmers of the state who want to sell their crops can register themselves by visiting the official website of the Food and Logistics Department’s re-purchase system and buy them.
The online registration process for the purchase of Rabi Season Crop 2020-21 Wheat is being started from April month. Therefore, by registering on the beneficiary portal from April 15, they will have to get the token. Farmers will be able to take the crop to the mandis only after getting the token. Which will save them time.
Uttar Pradesh Wheat Procurement Process
Instructions have been given by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath to start wheat procurement to take care of the interest of the farmers. Which will be started from 1st April 2021. Now farmers of the state will not have to face any problem at any purchasing center under wheat procurement.
This year the minimum support price of wheat has been increased by Rs 50 and the minimum support price of wheat has gone up to Rs 1975 per quintal. A meeting was held by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh with the officials of the timetable and the proposed purchase policy regarding wheat procurement 2021- 2022. In which instructions were given by the Chief Minister that soon the facility of online slip would be provided to the wheat farmers. So that by improving the income of the farmers, they can be empowered.
Transparency will be ensured by wheat procurement. Transparency will be ensured through wheat procurement
In order to bring transparency to the system, the state government will make available moisture measuring instruments, double mesh sieves, electronic forks, etc.
to the farmers at the purchase centers. All this equipment will be available at the purchasing centers by March 10. Apart from this, arrangements for buying wheat through biometric authentication through e-pop machines and sharecroppers will also be done this year. This will create transparency in the system.
An Objective Of UP Gehu Kharid
The farmers of Uttar Pradesh have to register on the online portal to sell the wheat crops. After registration, farmers can sell their crops to the agencies registered under the state government at Minimum Support Price (MSP). With this, the farmers’ crops will be sold on time. After the sale of the crop, the sale amount will be deposited in the bank account of the beneficiary farmers.
UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2021 Eligibility
- Permanent Resident of Uttar Pradesh State
- Only those farmers will be eligible who want to sell their wheat crop.
- Aadhar Card
- permanent certificate
- Khasra – Khatauni, Khasra number, and area of land and area of wheat
- Information related to revenue records of the farm
- bank account
- passport size photo
- mobile number
Read More:-Sant Ravidas Shiksha Sahayata Yojana 2021
UP Gehu Kharid 2021 Benefits
- To provide a fixed mandi to the farmers of the state, so that the farmers can be helped to sell their crops in time.
- Online registration on the e-procurement portal for farmers to buy their crops.
- Time will be saved for the farmers.
- Depositing the amount of wheat purchase in the bank account of the farmers on the purchase of wheat.
- There will be an increase in the income of the farmers.
- Linking farmers with central mandis.
- Maintaining transparency in wheat procurement with farmers
- Procurement of wheat at the minimum support price.
- This time the minimum support price for wheat procurement has been fixed by the state government at Rs 1925 per quintal.
UP Gehu Kharid Registration 2021 Features
- Making farmers self-dependent and empowered
- The farmers who want to take their crops to the mandis will first have to register online on the e-purchasing system and get the token. After getting the token, the farmers will be able to take the crop to the market. Which will save them time.
- Those farmers of the state will get the token after registration and they have to come to the market on the same day they will have the token.
- Farmers will be given this token on their mobile number before taking their produce to the mandis.
- For the year 2021, 5500 procurement centers have been set up for the procurement of wheat across the state.
With this process, farmers will be able to get their crops easily.
- On the sale of the crop, the amount received in return will be directly transferred to the bank account of the farmers.
- This time the Minimum Support Price (MSP) has been fixed by the government for the purchase of wheat at Rs 1925 per quintal.
- A target has been set to procure 55 lakh metric tonnes of wheat this year.
Important Guidelines for E-procurement System Farmer Registration
- The farmer will have to give the details of the wheat field at the time of registration.
- To give the details of the field, it is necessary for the farmers to fill Khatauni/Khasra numbers, wheat acreage, etc.
- The beneficiary will have to enter the correct details of the Aadhar card, bank passbook and revenue records.
- After registration, the beneficiary must take the registration number and its print.
- The registration draft can be re-printed by the beneficiary by giving the mobile number.
- If the beneficiary wants to make amendments, then he can amend the registration by giving the mobile number.
- Unless the application can be locked, in that case, registration will not be accepted.
- After all the process, complete details of registration will be sent to the beneficiary’s mobile number.
- Verification will be done by SDM for the sale of more than 100 quintals of wheat.
- After selling wheat, the beneficiary must get the acknowledgment letter from the center in charge.
How to register farmers buying wheat online
- First of all the beneficiary has to visit the official website.
- Now you will see the option of farmer registration for wheat purchase on the home page. You have to click on it.
- After clicking here you will come to the next page.
- After that 6 steps will open on this page. You have to complete all these steps.
- First of all, you have to click on the button containing the registration form.
- After that, a form will open in front of you.
- After filling in the information given in it, you have to click on the Next button.
- After clicking here, Farmer Online Registration Form / Form for Rabi Crop (Wheat Purchase) will open in front of you.
- In this registration form, you have to fill in all the given information like farmer’s name, address, mobile number, aadhar card number, father’s, husband’s name, tehsil, district, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you have to click on the “Register” button at the end.
Registration Format 2021
- To view the registration form, the beneficiary has to click on the button containing the registration form.
- After clicking here, the application form will open in front of you in PDF.
- First of all, you have to take a printout of it.
- After that, you have to fill in all the information given in this form.
Registration Amendment / Draft Procedure
- If any wrong information has been filled in by any beneficiary while filling the registration form for wheat purchase then they can do the registration modification.
- For this, the beneficiary has to go to the registration modification option and click on that button.
- After clicking here you will come to the next page.
- Now after filling in the given information you have to go ahead and click on the button.
Farmer registration form print process
- To print the farmer registration form, the beneficiary has to go to the option of farmer registration print and click on that button.
- After clicking here you will come to the next page.
- After filling in all the information given on this page, you have to click on the proceed button.
- After that, the completely filled form will open which you can print or save.
The process of creating tokens after lock
- After filling the online registration form for the Rabi crop (wheat purchase), farmers will have to generate a Mandi token for what time of the day they have to take their crop to the market.
- To generate this token, you have to click on the button to generate the token after the lock.
- After clicking here the next page will open.
- After filling in the information given here, you have to click on the proceed button.
- After that, the online token registration form for the Rabi crop (wheat purchase) will open. The farmer will also get this token for purchase on his mobile number.
- In which both the day and time of taking the product will be marked.
Details available under Center Incharge Login
Dashboard – After logging in to the center in charge, the dashboard opens in front of the user. Farmer-related information can be searched on this dashboard. Help can be found and settings can be searched.
Farmer Search – Complete details related to the farmer can be obtained by the user by entering the number of the farmer.
Rejection Message – If the farmer’s purchase from any other procurement center is rejected then this rejection message will open.
Farmer Details – After this, the complete details of the farmer will open. If all the information is correct, the farmer will have to select himself or a nominated person.
Farmer Biometric Verification- Biometric verification of the farmer will be done after selecting himself or the nominated person. This verification will be done from the fingerprint of the farmer through the scanner.
Farmer OTP Verification – If the biometric verification of the farmer fails more than three times, then OTP verification is done in this situation. To do OTP verification, an OTP is sent to the Aadhaar linked mobile number of the farmer, which has to be entered in the OTP box.
Biometric authentication of center in-charge – Biometric authentication of center in-charge is done after biometric verification of farmer is done. Once this authentication is done successfully, the purchase entry form opens.
Food Standards Form – Now a Food Standards Passport comes out in the open. If the item verification has been selected by the center in charge in yes then the purchase entry form opens, if it is done in no then the rejection page comes open.
Purchase Entry – Click on the option of Submit by filling all the required fields here by the purchase in-charge.
Successful Purchase – After this, the purchase becomes successful after which the option to print a bill comes open.
Bill Receipt – By clicking on the Bill Print option, the Bill Receipt gets printed.
Rejected reason – If the center in charge has not selected the standard from the form, then in this case the page of the reason of rejection appears on the screen. On this page, the center in charge selects the reasons and clicks on the save button.