UP Gram Panchayat Voter List 2021:-The Uttar Pradesh Gram Panchayat Voter List has been released online by the government. Those who want to vote in the forthcoming Gram Panchayat elections in the state must first see their name on the Gram Panchayat Voter List.
People of Uttar Pradesh can easily see their and their family name online by visiting the online portal (People of Uttar Pradesh can easily see their and their family name online by visiting the online portal.) To see the name in UP Gram Panchayat Chunav List Along with this, voter slips can also be downloaded. Today we will tell you how you can check your name on the voter list, so read our article till the end.
- 1 UP Gram Panchayat Chunav List 2021
- 2 Number of voters in Uttar Pradesh Panchayat elections
- 3 Uttar Pradesh Gram Panchayat Voter List 2021 January Update
- 4 Uttar Pradesh Gram Panchayat Voter List Name Processing Started
- 5 Gram Panchayat Voter List December Update
- 6 UP Gram Panchayat Voter List New Update
- 7 The objective of Gram Panchayat Voter List UP 2021
- 8 Contact Information
- 9 Related
As you know, in 2015, there were gram panchayat elections in UP, the process elections are started every 5 years, now in the year 2020, the term of the last panchayat after 5 years (Now in the year 2020, the full term of the previous panchayat will be completed after 5 years).
After which these elections will be conducted now. Those citizens of Uttar Pradesh who want to vote in UP Gram Panchayat Chunav will have to go to the official website of the State Election Commission Uttar Pradesh and see their name in the voter list. People whose name will appear in the UP Gram Panchayat Chunav List can cast their vote in the Gram Panchayat elections.
Number of voters in Uttar Pradesh Panchayat elections
This time there will be about 12.50 crore voters in the election. This year 2,10,40,979 new voters have been added and 1,08,74,562 have been removed from the list. The names of 39,36,027 voters have been amended. The rural population now constitutes 67.45% of the total electorate.
- In the 2015 panchayat elections, the number of voters was 11.74 crores which have now increased to 12.50 crores. This list has 42.43% youth voters. Those whose age is below 35 years. Voters aged 36 to 60 years are 42.83% and voters above 60 years of age are 11.73%. Special revision of the voter list may take about 45 days.
- The action of delimitation in Moradabad and Sambhal has been completed by January 18, 2021. In which Gram Panchayat, Kshetra Panchayat, and Zilla Panchayat number has been fixed. The district panchayat has increased from 34 wards to 39 words. There are 972 wards in Kshetra Panchayat and 643 in Gram Panchayat.
- After the creation of new delimitation, these gram panchayats will be divided according to towards. So that the voter list can be updated.
- The date of publication of the final list was first fixed by the government on 22 January 2021. But it is taking time to update the software. Due to this, the final list will now be released in the first week of February.
- Instructions have been given to updating the software by Appar Election Commissioner Ved Prakash Verma. The deadline of February 5 has been given to complete this work. After the software update, the electoral name will be prepared. After which special revision and final publication will be released.
Uttar Pradesh Gram Panchayat Voter List 2021 January Update
Panchayat elections are going to be held soon in Uttar Pradesh. For which the preparations by the administration are going on very fast. The voter list has been initialized by the administration. Under the Uttar Pradesh Gram Panchayat Voter List, objections have been taken till 3 January and these objections will be settled by 22 January. After which the final voter list will be published.
All claims and objections will be inspected. If the claims are found to be true then the voter will be settled. Claims and objections will be settled by the Deputy Electoral Registration Officer from January 4 to January 11 and the voter list will be prepared from January 12 to January 21. After completion of this process, the final voter list will be published on January 22.
Uttar Pradesh Gram Panchayat Voter List Name Processing Started
The initial draft of all panchayat voters has been prepared by Uttar Pradesh Election Commission. This draft has been prepared for the upcoming third tire panchayat election. The list of all voters will be made available from December 28, 2020, to January 3, 2021, at the Assistant Electrical Registration Office. With this, the booth level officer will also have this list.
The voters’ list can also be seen on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Election Commission. Last month, the block level officer carried out a door-to-door campaign to add voters’ names. Through this campaign, all the citizens who are getting 18 years of age on or before 21 January 2021 were added to the voter’s list and the names of all the duplicate voters and the deceased voters were removed from the list.
Gram Panchayat Voter List December Update
As you all know, Uttar Pradesh Panchayat elections are going to be held. Preparations for the election are being made by the government. The schedule of panchayat elections has been released by the Uttar Pradesh government. According to this schedule, gram panchayat wise 2011 will be conceptualized as per the population according to the UP Gram Panchayat Voter List.
- All the wards will be constituted and objection can be lodged on all the wards constituted. The date of filing the objection is from 22 December 2020 to 26 December 2020. These objections will be resolved at the earliest. All the objections related to the UP Gram Panchayat Voter List will be lodged in the District Panchayati Raj Office.
- Objections relating to the ward of the District Panchayat will be lodged in the District Panchayat Office, which will be disposed of by a committee headed by DM. The work of the boundary will be completed in January. After which the revision work of the voter list will be done.
- After this, the work of updating the voter list of the gram panchayat and the process of reservation of wards in the rotation will be done. According to the Election Commission, it will take a full month of February 2021 to complete all this process. The panchayat elections are likely to be held in April in this situation.
UP Gram Panchayat Voter List New Update
If you or a member of your family has attained the age of 18 years or earlier and you have not been able to include your name in the voter list. So you are being given the opportunity to include your name by the Uttar Pradesh Election Commission.
The Election Commission is conducting a voter list revision campaign. Which will last till 15 December 2020. All those who have attained 18 years of age on or before January 1, 2021, can make their voter ID card. This revision campaign is starting from 17 November 2020 which will run till 15 December 2020. The voter list will be administered by the Election Commission on 15 January 2021.
According to sources, on November 22 and 28, and on December 5 and 13, voter centers will be made available to all voters. If you want to include your name in the voter list, then you have to fill in Form 6. If you want to remove the name, then you have to fill in Form 7. For amendment, filling in Form 8 and Form 8a for name transfer will have to be submitted. You will find all these forms on the official website of CEO Uttar Pradesh.
The objective of Gram Panchayat Voter List UP 2021
People of UP do not need to be asked to see their name and their family name in the voter list as the Gram Panchayat Voter List UP 2021 has been made online by the state government. Through this online facility, people can now easily see themselves in the Gram Panchayat Voter List 2021 through the Internet sitting at home. This will save people’s time. Citizens of Uttar Pradesh will not have to face any kind of problems through this online facility.
Through this article, we have provided you all the important information related to Uttar Pradesh Gram Panchayat Voter List. If you are still facing a type of problem then you can solve your problem by contacting the helpline number or by writing an email. The helpline number and email id are as follows.
- Helpline Number – 0522-2630130
- Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Official website:-Click here