UP Jansunwai Portal 2021:-Dear countrymen of Uttar Pradesh As you know Uttar Pradesh is the largest state of India and the law is being implemented in Uttar Pradesh UP now. But now after the new government in Uttar Pradesh is BJP, the Chief Minister of UP government Yogi Adityanath has initiated many schemes. The most important among them is the initiative of Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Yojana. The main objective of the scheme under this scheme is:
- 1 UP Jansunwai Portal 2021
- 1.1 UP Jansunwai Portal 2021
- 1.2 Public hearing portal migrant labor registration
- 1.3 Jansunwai Portal/APP Uttar Pradesh
- 1.4 UP Public Hearing Portal
- 1.5 UP Jansunwai Portal Online Complaint
- 1.6 Check Status of Uttar Pradesh Public Hearing Complaint
- 1.7 How to Check Jansunwai Status (Complaint)
- 1.8 How to send reminder under UP Jansunwai Yojana
- 1.9 Jansunwai App Download | Download Jansunwai Mobile App?
- 1.10 Migrant registration for coming to Uttar Pradesh from other states
- 1.11 Related
UP Jansunwai Portal 2021
UP is a very big state and for this reason, people are unable to reach their hearing to the Chief Minister and they are subjected to atrocities at many places. And he cannot tell with anyone else, but now he does not need to panic, now those who are doing atrocities with the poor people, they need to panic. Because Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has brought Jansunwai Yojana to UP, where you can hold your public hearing with Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath. And the Chief Minister will redress your public hearing, so Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath ji has initiated the Jansunwai Yojana.
Dear countrymen of UP, any policeman or any high-rank officer is not listening to your complaint and is not doing justice to you, then you do not need to panic now. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath is Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Yojana, under this scheme, you can do your public hearing with Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Ji online sitting at home. Under this scheme, now a person living in the state of Uttar Pradesh cannot be tortured. Because Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has initiated Jansunwai Yojana UP so that the people of UP get equal rights and no person violates the law.
That’s why Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has launched the UP Jansunwai Yojana. So that the spirit of the law can be elevated among the people by getting justice, so Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath Ji has initiated the Jansunwai Yojana. Whoever wants to apply online in Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Yojana. Read this article carefully and in detail. In this article, you will sincerely want to know how you can make an online complaint in UP Jansunwai Yojana sitting at home online.
UP Jansunwai Portal 2021
|योजना का नाम||UP Jansunwai Portal 2021|
|मुख्य अधिकारी||मुख्यमंत्री योगी आदित्यनाथ|
|विभाग||उत्तर प्रदेश लोक शिकायत विभाग|
|उद्देश्य||प्रदेश का विकास|
|योजना की स्थिति||योजना आरंभ है|
|लाभ||समस्याओं का निस्तारण|
|पंजीकरण का प्रकार||ऑनलाइन तथा फोन के माध्यम से|
Public hearing portal migrant labor registration
On this online portal, the state government is providing a facility to the migrant laborers to register, as you know that the entire country has been locked down due to coronavirus, due to which people working in other states.
The workers are stuck there and they want to come to Uttar Pradesh from other states and want to go from Uttar Pradesh to other states, then they can register themselves by visiting the official website of this public hearing portal. Let us tell you how you can register yourself on this online portal.
Jansunwai Portal/APP Uttar Pradesh
The laborers of the state who are trapped in other states due to the lockdown and who want to move from other states outside the state. So they can register on Jansunwai Portal. The registration on this portal has been started on May 5 at noon.
Registration done on the Jansunwai portal will not be considered as permission for travel. Information will be made available to the applicant after getting permission from the competent level. This facility will also be available on the Android App of Jansunwai Portal from noon on Tuesday, May 5.
UP Public Hearing Portal
Let us tell you that Uttar Pradesh is ahead of all other states in the country in criminal matters. The government is trying its best to stop criminal incidents, to fulfill this purpose, the UP government has started the Jansunwai portal, the people of the state can register their complaints online through the internet sitting at home through this Jansunwai portal. And the concerned department will solve your problem and you can get the solution of your problems in time and can also see the status of the complaint.
UP Jansunwai Portal Online Complaint
- Click on this website to make an online complaint in Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Yojana
- After clicking on this website, you will see a form of Jansunwai Yojana.
- Fill in the information asked there carefully.
- Click on submit button.
- Your complaint will be registered and your complaint will be redressed soon
Check Status of Uttar Pradesh Public Hearing Complaint
- Click on the website given here to check the status of the UP Jansunwai complaint
- After clicking on this website, fill in the information asked in the application form carefully.
- Now click on submit button.
- Your form will be considered as completed.
- In this way, you can know whether there has been a complaint in your Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Yojana or not.
How to Check Jansunwai Status (Complaint)
- To know the status of the complaint registered under the Uttar Pradesh Jansunwai Yojana, you must first visit the official website.
- After that, you have to click on the “Complaint Status” section on the home page of the official website
- Now enter your complaint number, mobile number, or email id
- Now Pindari more secure and click on submit button
- Thus you can easily know the status of any complaint
How to send reminder under UP Jansunwai Yojana
If the complaint lodged by you is not redressed in time by the concerned department, then you can send a reminder to the Chief Minister.
- For this, you have to first click on the “Send Reminder” link available on the official website.
- After this, you can send a reminder by filling in the requested information (complaint registration number).
Jansunwai App Download | Download Jansunwai Mobile App?
- To download the UP Jansunwai Mobile App, you must first go to the Google Play Store from your mobile.
After this type Jansunwai in the search bar and click on the search button
- After the search is completed in Google Play Store, you will see some type of mobile application, now click on install button and install UP Jansunwai Mobile Application on your mobile.
Migrant registration for coming to Uttar Pradesh from other states
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Jansunwai Portal. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of “Migrants Registration”. You have to click on this option. After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you.
- A form will open on this page. In this form, you have to fill mobile number, e-mail id, and captcha code, etc.
- After this, you have to click on the button to send OTP. After this OTP will come on your mobile. After this, the registration form will open in front of you on the next page.
- You have to fill in all the information asked in this registration form like name, address, aadhaar number, etc. After filling in all the information you have to click on the submit button.