UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021:-UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021, UP Kisan Kalyan Mission Online Application, Uttar Pradesh Kisan Kalyan Mission Application Form, UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021 eligibility criteria and benefits will be given to you in this article.
The Government of Uttar Pradesh started a special program called ‘Kisan Kalyan Mission’ on 6 January 2021 to double the income of the farmers of the state. A 3-week long campaign for the welfare of farmers will be organized in each development block of all 75 districts.
Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath launched the mission from the Sarojininagar development block of Lucknow. Under the UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021 to be launched by the Uttar Pradesh government, several departments of the state government such as horticulture, mandi council, animal husbandry, sugarcane food, and supplies, fisheries, and Panchayati raj will work together.
Today we will provide you all the important information related to UP Kisan Kalyan Mission through this article like application process eligibility criteria, necessary documents, etc. So read this article carefully for the complete information till the end.
- 1 UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021
- 2 The objective of UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021
- 3 Highlights of Uttar Pradesh Kisan Kalyan Mission
- 4 Benefits of UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021
- 5 Features of UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021
- 6 UP Kisan Welfare Mission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 How to apply for UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021?
- 8 Related
UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021
Uttar Pradesh Kisan Kalyan Mission was launched on 6 January 2021 by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh. As stated by the Chief Minister, the mission will help in increasing the income of the farmers of the state. The UP Kisan Kalyan Mission was started by the Chief Minister for the betterment of farmers. Agricultural fairs will be organized at the block level under the UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021.
All the assembly constituencies will be included in this program. After the launch of this program, various state-level departments such as Horticulture, Mandi Parishad, Animal Husbandry, Sugarcane Food and Supplies, Fisheries, and Panchayati Raj are expected to work together.
Farmers of the state can participate in various agricultural exhibitions and take advantage of the scheme. Various agriculture programs were organized in 303 different blocks of the state and agriculture programs would be organized in the next week and in 303 blocks.
Kisan Sabhas will be organized under the program in which scientists, progressive farmers, and workers associated with the agriculture department will tell about scientific farming and will also give information about the schemes of the government.
The objective of UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021
The mission has been started with the objective of doubling the income of the farmers of Uttar Pradesh. With the implementation of this scheme, the farmers of the state will now produce more and earn more. Agricultural exhibitions will be held at block levels and these exhibitions will provide information related to the latest technology that will help the farmer to use the best technology for agriculture. A hundred farmers of each district will also be honored under UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021. Information related to various government schemes will also be provided at these events.
Highlights of Uttar Pradesh Kisan Kalyan Mission
- Name of the scheme UP Kisan Kalyan Mission
- Started by Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath
- Start date 6 January 2021
- Kisan Bhai of beneficiary state
- Registration Process Online / Offline
- Objective To increase the income of farmers
- Category Uttar Pradesh Government Schemes
Benefits of UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021
- All the farmers of the state of Uttar Pradesh will be able to get the benefit of UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021.
- Agriculture programs will be organized under the scheme in 824 development blocks of the state.
- Other agricultural activities like animal husbandry, horticulture, etc. will also be included under this UP Kisan Kalyan Mission.
- Under the scheme, various programs will be conducted from January 6 to January 21, in which the first phase will be held on January 6 and the second phase will be held on January 13, along with the third phase will be held from January 21.
- In the first phase program, farmers will be given information about joining the group or availing government schemes through farmer production organizations and women’s self-help groups.
- These organized programs will not only inform the farmers about the schemes but will also provide many more benefits.
Features of UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021
- Food Producer Organization (FPO) Program at Block Level
- FPOs will provide machinery and seeds to farmers
- Farmer fair and exhibition will also be held at the block level
- Progressive farmers will be promoted as role models
- Credit cards will be made available to farmers more easily
- Awareness for sale of produce at MSP
- Distribution of agricultural defense chemicals to farmers
- Awareness about stubble management
- Awareness about organic and natural farming method
- Dissemination of Integrated Farming System
- Distribution of other equipment including tractors under the Chief Minister’s Farmer Gift Scheme
- Promotion of sugarcane cultivation, new technology, new species, inter-cropping system, and drip irrigation system
- Grant for Food Processing Units
- National Dermal Insemination Program for breed improvement of milch animals
- Vaccination of animals, ear tagging
- Agribusiness-based self-help group products exhibition
- Dissemination of MNREGA related agricultural works
- Participation of women farmers under mission power
UP Kisan Welfare Mission 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Only a permanent resident of UP state can avail of this scheme.
- This scheme is for farmers only, so the applicant should be a farmer.
The documents required to apply are mentioned here
- Aadhar card
- Bank account
- mobile number
- Domicile Certificate
- income certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to apply for UP Kisan Kalyan Mission 2021?
- Farmers of the state can follow the simple application procedure given here to apply for Uttar Pradesh Farmers Welfare Mission 2021.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Department of Agriculture. After this, the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “UP Kisan Kalyan Mission Online Application” in the menu. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page you will see the application form, fill all the information sought in this application form carefully and after filling the information, press the submit button.
- By pressing the submit button, the process of your online application will be completed and the application will be submitted.
- If you cannot apply online, you can also apply by going to the concerned department and participate in the UP Kisan Kalyan Mission organized by the government. Complete
- We hope that you will definitely find information related to UP Kisan Kalyan Mission beneficial. In this article, we have tried to answer all the questions you ask.
- If you still have questions related to this scheme then you can ask us through a comment. Along with this, you can also bookmark our website.