UP Mission Rojgar 2021:-Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji is going to start the UP Mission Rojgar Yojana to provide employment opportunities to unemployed youth of the state. The educated youth of Uttar Pradesh, whose job has been lost during the lock-down due to the Coronavirus outbreak, will be provided employment by the state government.
So, today we are going to provide you all the information related to this UP Mission Rojgar Yojana like the application process, eligibility, documents, guidelines, etc. through this article, so read our article till the end and take advantage of the plan.
- 1 UP Mission Rojgar Yojana
- 2 UP Mission employment will start on 5 December
- 2.1 Employment fairs organized
- 2.2 Government orders issued regarding UP mission employment
- 2.3 UP Mission Employment Implementation
- 2.4 UP Mission Employment Extension
- 2.5 Name of Departments under Mission Employment
- 2.6 Divisional and District Magistrate
- 2.7 The objective of UP Mission Rojgar Yojana 2020
- 2.8 Web portal and mobile app in UP Mission Rojgar Yojana
- 2.9 Benefits and features of Uttar Pradesh Mission Employment Scheme 2020
- 2.10 UP Mission Rojgar Yojana 2020 will be linked with the Self-reliant India Scheme.
- 2.11 How to apply for UP Mission Rojgar 2020 online?
- 2.12 Related
UP Mission Rojgar Yojana
The scheme will be launched immediately after Diwali by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Yogi Aditya Nathji. At present, preparations are being made by the state government to start this scheme completely. Under this UP Mission Rojgar Yojana 2020, the state government will provide employment opportunities to 50 lakh educated unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh from November 2020 to March 2021.
The youth of the state whose job has gone into lock-down will be able to get it back and they will get back their income. Interested beneficiaries of the state who wish to avail of this scheme or want to be benefited in Uttar Pradesh Mission Rojgar Yojana 2020, then have to apply under this scheme. With the introduction of this scheme by the state government, new employment opportunities will be created in the private sector of the state.
UP Mission employment will start on 5 December
Uttar Pradesh government is going to start UP mission employment on 5 December 2020. Under this scheme, the Uttar Pradesh government will provide employment to 50 lakh youth by the end of the year. Employment and self-employment opportunities will be provided to the youth of Uttar Pradesh through this scheme.
Under the UP Mission Employment, the youth of the state will be provided employment through self-employment, skill testing, and apprenticeship. The land allocation will also be done by the government for generating employment under the UP Mission Employment and at the same time employment opportunities will also be provided by providing various types of licenses and permits.
Employment fairs organized
To make UP Mission employment successful, a help desk facility will be provided in the offices of every department, organization, etc. Through this facility, information related to employment, self-employment, and skill testing related to that department will be provided. The nodal officer will be appointed in each department and the scheme will be handled by the Commissioner of Industrial Development.
Every month a high-level committee headed by the Chief Secretary will monitor the scheme and in each district, there will be a committee that will implement the scheme. Employment fairs will also be organized under this scheme and recruitment already stalled will be extended. Skill Development Mission under UP Mission Rojgar will also provide online learning courses. So that the skill development of the youth of the state will be done and they will get employment. These courses will be provided free of charge by the state government.
Government orders issued regarding UP mission employment
The Government of Uttar Pradesh is continuously making efforts to promote employment opportunities. Keeping this in mind, the UP Mission Rojgar Yojana was started by the Uttar Pradesh government. The Government of Uttar Pradesh has issued the mandates regarding mission employment.
Under which job will be provided to unemployed youth within the district itself. The unemployment rate will also decline through this scheme. During the 4-year tenure of Chief Minister Adityanath, he has provided jobs to about 400,000 people. A target has been set to employ 5000000 youth under this scheme.
UP Mission Employment Implementation
Officers from 75 districts of the state have been instructed to prepare a database for implementation of the scheme. Under UP Mission Rojgar Yojana, employment opportunities will be provided through government jobs, self-employment, and training. Authorities have been asked to prepare a database for the successful implementation of the scheme. The UP Mission will be the nodal agency district employment scheme.
All nodal officers will have to make arrangements to provide employment in their respective districts. The government has also directed that a website will also be created to provide information about all self-employment schemes. This website will have information about all the self-employment schemes and will also have options to apply.
UP Mission Employment Extension
Under the UP Mission Rojgar Yojana, youth will be provided employment through self-employment, skills training, and apprenticeship. Land allocation and licenses and approvals will be provided under this scheme. The government of Uttar Pradesh is providing the international level courses to 50000 youth free of cost. The government has set a target of providing employment to youth from the global level to the district level.
Name of Departments under Mission Employment
Guidelines for the implementation of this scheme have been issued to the departments by Chief Secretary Rajendra Kumar Tiwari. The department is as follows.
- Revenue Council
- Agricultural production commissioner
- Commissioner of infrastructure development and industrial development
- All Additional Chief Secretaries
- Principal Secretary
- All department heads
Divisional and District Magistrate
To make this scheme successful, the Uttar Pradesh government has included various departments, organizations, voluntary organizations, corporations councils, wards, various local bodies of the state government, development authorities, and industrial development authorities.
UP Mission Rojgar Yojana 2020 In Highlights
- Name of the scheme UP Mission Employment
- Launched by Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji
- Objective To provide employment to the youth of the state
- The unemployed youth of beneficiary U.P.
The objective of UP Mission Rojgar Yojana 2020
As you all know that due to the outbreak of the Coronavirus epidemic in the country of India, there was a situation of lock-down, due to which many youths had lost their jobs, now to provide employment to those youths. The state government is going to start the UP Mission employment.
The main objective of this scheme is to provide employment opportunities to the unemployed youth of Uttar Pradesh who have lost their jobs and improve their future. The self-reliant and empowering educated unemployed youth of the state through Uttar Pradesh Mission Employment Scheme 2020.
Web portal and mobile app in UP Mission Rojgar Yojana
A new mobile app and web portal is being prepared to create a job database in Uttar Pradesh. This mobile app and official website are being created by the Directorate of Training and Employment. Under this scheme, employment-related data will be updated every 15 days on this official website and mobile app. Through this mobile app and web portal, the youth of the state will get a lot. And the youth of the state will be able to find employment for themselves.
- Aadhar Card
- residence certificate
- Ration card
- Age certificate
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
Benefits and features of Uttar Pradesh Mission Employment Scheme 2020
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to those youth of the state. Those who have lost their job in lockdown
Under the UP Mission Rojgar 2020, the state government has targeted to provide employment opportunities to 50 lakh youths of Uttar Pradesh.
- This mission will be run from Zoro Shoro from November 2020 to March 2021 by the Chief Minister.
- Mission employment is being started due to the economic downturn caused by a coronavirus.
- Through this scheme, unemployed youth of the state and those who have lost their jobs in the last few months will be provided an opportunity to apply for jobs.
- The youth of Uttar Pradesh will be able to apply under this scheme to get employment in government departments, councils, corporations.
- Under this scheme, an employment help desk will also be set up in every department and all organizations and offices of the authority. Through this help desk, the youth of the state will be able to get information about various employment programs and possible jobs run by different departments.
- Eligibility of UP Mission Rojgar Yojana
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Only those youth of the state will be considered eligible under this scheme. Those who are unemployed or who have lost their jobs during the young coronavirus epidemic.
How to apply for UP Mission Rojgar 2020 online?
Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to apply for getting employment opportunities under this UP Mission Employment 2020, will have to wait a little longer because the announcement of starting this scheme has been announced by the Chief Minister right now. Has not been fully started. We will let you know through this article as soon as this scheme will be fully started and the process of applying under this UP Mission Rojgar Yojana 2020 will be officially released. After that, you will be able to register yourself under this scheme and get employment opportunities.