New UP Ration Card List 2021:-The Food and Civil Supplies Department of Uttar Pradesh has released the district-wise UP Ration Card List 2021 online at fcs.up.gov.in (Uttar Pradesh Ration Card List Unlimited). All citizens who had previously made new registrations for ration cards can now see their names online or by downloading the list of eligible National Food Security Act (NFSA) beneficiaries.
Candidates whose name does not appear in the UP Ration Card New List 2021 and they want to apply for the name in the new Ration Card List (Ration Card List), in the prescribed format Apoorti Portal – FCS.up.nic.in or may apply to FCS. .up.gov.in
The UP government has made this ration card public on the new list 2020-21 to make the process of finding the names of beneficiaries easier. People can also find their names online in the NFSA eligible beneficiaries list 2020-21. People can now also find their name in the ration card for poverty line (BPL) / Antyodaya beneficiaries generated by TPDS.
- 1 New UP Ration Card List 2021
- 2 UP Ration Card List | Ration card district wise list
- 3 Uttar Pradesh Ration Card New List – fcs.gov.in
- 3.1 UP Ration Card APL, BPL List (APL / BPL List)
- 3.2 Uttar Pradesh Ration Card District wise List – UP APL / BPL District wise List
- 3.3 Ration Card UP
- 3.4 Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
- 3.5 About UP Ration Card
- 3.6 Benefits of ration card
- 3.7 Documents required for amendment in ration card
- 3.7.1 Uttar Pradesh ration card list 2021. up ration card list online @fcs.up.gov in
- 3.7.2 How to find your name in the UP ration card NFSA eligibility list?
- 3.7.3 I have applied for a ration card why is my name not on the list?
- 3.7.4 Helpline number
- 3.7.5 What is the public distribution system?
- 3.8 Related
New UP Ration Card List 2021
Ration card is an essential document for APL / BPL people to take advantage of most of the government. Plans. It is important to note that ration cardholders can only buy ration at discounted rates from nearby ration shops.
UP ration card list 2021 download – find name in new list on fcs.up.nic.in
All the candidates who had earlier applied for the new ration card, now check their name in the UP Ration Card List 2021 for NFSA beneficiaries as per the below procedure: –
In the new list of UP Ration Card displayed 2020-2021, citizens can find their name manually or press the “CTRL + F” button to easily find their name.
Candidates whose name is not present in the Gram Panchayat wise UP Ration Card list need not worry. Such candidates can apply in the prescribed format to include the name in the official ration card list (ration card list) on the official supply portal.
If the candidates find it difficult to understand the name search process in the UP Ration Card List, then they can find their name online in the UP Ration Card New List 2019-2020 and 2020-2021.
UP Ration Card List Online | APL / BPL district wise list | UP Ration Card List | UP APL / BPL Ration Card List In Hindi | Uttar Pradesh New Ration Card
UP Ration Card List 2021 has been released, people of the state who have applied online for Ration Card in the year 2020 can search their name in the UP Ration Card List. UP Ration Card List 2020 has been released by the Food and Logistics Department of Uttar Pradesh.
UP Ration Card List | Ration card district wise list
The beneficiaries who will be selected in the ration card list by the state government of Uttar Pradesh, are available at subsidized rates to the beneficiaries like food items like wheat, rice, sugar, casein, etc. The state government has categorized people in APL, BPL, and Antyodaya list according to the annual income of the family.
By providing the UP ration card to the economically weaker sections of Uttar Pradesh’s below the poverty line in an easy way, the ration is sent by the government to every city and village-like wheat rice, sugar, kerosene, etc. at all concessional rates and Provide adequate food to poor families. An online application under UP Ration Card 2020 can be done by the same residents of the state, whose age is more than 18 years.
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card New List – fcs.gov.in
Before the UP Ration Card online process, the people of Uttar Pradesh had to go round the gram panchayat and the municipality to see their name in the ration card list to get the ration card and had to face a lot of difficulties but now the state’s interested Residents can easily get ration cards made through online process and can also see their name in the list.
UP Ration Card APL, BPL List (APL / BPL List)
All the families in the state have been classified in APL, BPL, AAY (Atyodaya) list. According to the economic status and income of these categories, APL, BPL, ration cards are made. According to the new ration card list released by the Uttar Pradesh Food and Logistics Department, the beneficiaries can download the UP ration card list according to the district-wise, block, and panchayat.
The beneficiaries whose names will be available on the list will be able to get all the food items listed by the government on a monthly basis from their respective food distributors.
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card District wise List – UP APL / BPL District wise List
Those people of Uttar Pradesh, who have applied for APL and BPL ration card in the year 2020, will get the APL, BPL list on the website of UP Food and Supply Department @ fcs.gov.in from this official website, everyone You can check your name in UP Ration Card List 2021.
Those people of the state whose names are not yet in the Ration Card district-wise / block-wise / panchayat-wise list, those people who fall below the poverty line can apply for the BPL Ration Card, and those who come above the poverty line, APL You can apply online for ration card.
Ration Card UP
The UP government has announced COVID relief to combat this as a free Ration for the poor people of the state. Stay connected for the MNREGA ration card and all the latest ration updates. Poor people are unable to live their lives due to lockdown.
If interested beneficiaries of the state want to avail the facility of free ration provided by the government, then get your ration card made.
Uttar Pradesh Ration Card
Ration card is very important for the state is poor. If you live in any state of India or live in any district, then you must have a ration card. This ration card is used in our government and non-governmental works. We can easily avail of various social welfare schemes of central and state governments only through ration cards. The poor families of Uttar Pradesh, who have not applied for the ration card, should apply online to get the ration card as soon as possible and take advantage of all the facilities provided by the government through the ration card.
About UP Ration Card
- The UP Ration Card has been made through three categories by the state government. First APL Ration Card, Second BPL Ration Card, AAY Ration Card. We have given the complete information about these three ration cards below, you should read it till the end in detail and take advantage of the ration card.
- The BPL ration card has been issued to the families of the state who are living below the poverty line. The annual income of BPL families should not be more than 10000. Through this ration card, people of the state can buy up to 25 kg of food grains at affordable rates.
- APL Ration Card has been issued for those families of the state who are living above the poverty line. APL rations are provided to these families of the state by the state government, through these APL rations, people of the state can get grains up to 15 kg per month at subsidized rates from the ration shop.
- The AAY Ration Card has been issued for those families who are very poor and have no income. Ration cards are issued on the basis of the income of the people. Through this ration card, a family can buy up to 35 kg of grain at a cheaper rate from the ration shop every month.
Benefits of ration card
- People of the state can apply for getting a driving license through a ration card.
- Ration cards can also be used as your identity.
- Through this, the poor people of the state can get food items sent by the government like wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene, etc. at concessional rates.
- Uttar Pradesh Ration Card can also be used at the time of admission in school.
- These three ration cards are made according to the economic status and income of the people.
- People who have applied for UP Ration Card can see the status of their card in the new ration card list right from their home.
- BPL cardholders are given exemption in government jobs and family children also get scholarships in schools.
Price of food items under the ration card scheme
- Wheat– Rs.2 per kg
- Rice– Rs.3 per kg
- Sugar– Rs.13.50 per kg
Eligibility for UP Ration Card and necessary documents
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
- The applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Passport size photograph
- Bank passbook
- caste certificate
- income certificate
- Old electricity bill
- Gas connection
Documents required for amendment in ration card
If there is a mistake in your ration card such as your name is spelled wrong or the address is spelled wrong or the spelling of the name is wrong, etc. So you can get your ration card amended, the following documents will be required to get the amendment done.
Application form Departmental form serial number ‘B’
- If someone’s name has to be added then a photocopy of its Aadhar card
- Birth or death certificate
- Government certificate related to the information which is wrong
- Uttar Pradesh UP Ration Card List 2021 | UP Ration Card List Online @ fcs.up.gov.in
- Those who want to find their family name in APL and BPL list, then they can check eligibility according to the method given below.
Uttar Pradesh ration card list 2021. up ration card list online @fcs.up.gov in
Those who want to find their family name in APL and BPL list can check eligibility according to the method given below.
- First, of food department’s official website should go on.
- NFSA option on the homepage of the official website and click on the beneficiary list of NFSA.
- after clicking the district-wise list of UP ration card 2021 will open on a new computer screen.
- after opening the district-wise list according to the district of the region you will have to click on the option of your district. After playing on your lost district the detail of a new list will open in front of you.
- then you have to click on the eligibility list of Uttar Pradesh ration card NFSA according to the urban and rural area.
- Then after selecting the urban and rural list, the list of the names of the shopkeepers giving ration will appear, after which you have to select the shopkeepers giving your ration, after selecting the shopkeeper the least according to the name of the all candidate register at the shop. Will go
- After this, you have to find your name in the up ration card list 2021. After getting your name, if you want to see the names of all the people in your family, then you have to click on the candidate’s name option and then you can see the names of all the people in your family.
- In this way, online registered beneficiaries can find their names in the UP ration card list 2020.
How to find your name in the UP ration card NFSA eligibility list?
- If you wish, you can directly find your name in the new ration card list by providing all your ration card details.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the food department Uttar Pradesh. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option to search in the NFSA eligibility list. you have to click on the option.
- After clicking the option, the next page will open in front of you on this page you can check the list of eligibility by ration card number or ration card with other details, etc.
- If you want to see the ration card number, click on it and after that, a form will appear in front of you.
- you have to fill in the ration card number and captcha code etc, in this form and then you have to click on the search button.
- If you want to ration card with each other details, then click on it, and then the form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you will have to fill the district area development block and types the name of the head, etc. After filling in all the information, you have to click on the search button after this, the list of eligibility will open in front of you.
I have applied for a ration card why is my name not on the list?
your name is updated in the ration card list by the department officer shortly after applying for the ration card. if you have applied to add names to the list of ration cards then you wait a bit because after a few days your name will be added to the list. even after a lot of waiting your name is not visible in the ration card list in such a situation you can go to the department complain of the NFSA helpline number.
the state government has also issued a helpline number for providing logon and facilities. People of Uttar Pradesh who want to get any information related to the ration card list on ration can get it by contacting the helpline number.
- 18001800150 and 1967.
What is the public distribution system?
the public distribution system is a government-run scheme at the national level under which the citizen of India need essential things to eat such as rice sugar it is at least in some States for free. guna ration card dealers play an important role under the public distribution system. You can take the ration card dealer as an example of the public distribution system in every state.
- Up Ration card Official Website:–Click here
- Ration Card list All-District:–Click here
- NFSA beneficiary List:–Click here
What is the national food security act?
The national food security act is one of the best run a scheme by the government of India that provides food grain at the subsidy rate of 2 3rd people of our country through the ration card shop under the PDS system.
New ration card required document?
- The application form department forms part one.
- Aadhar card photocopy
- Bank account details
(Paint account number, IFSC code, account holder name,) generally a copy of the first page.
- Residential certificate.
- Photo of all family members
- Family is present near the base card member base card number.