Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission 2021:-Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission 2021 has been started by Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nathji to make the future of unemployed youth of the state bright. Under this scheme, training will be imparted in training centers to provide employment opportunities to all unemployed youth and youth of Uttar Pradesh. Under this Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Mission 2021, unemployed youth can get jobs in good places by getting training. Today we will tell you how you can apply online to avail this scheme.
Under this scheme, training will be imparted in automotive, fashion designing, etc. Under this UPSDM 2021, youth and youths of the state are included in 283 courses in 34 fields such as automotive, fashion designing, etc. Youths and youths of UP can get training on any of these subjects as per their wish. The state government has set a target of providing employment to 50 crore youths and women by providing proper training through this scheme by 2022. This mission is also called Uttar Pradesh Skill Development Scheme.
UPSDM 2021 Application Form
Youth and women applying under this scheme should be 18 to 35 years old. Interested beneficiaries of Uttar Pradesh who want to apply under Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission 2021 can apply online by visiting the official website of the scheme and can avail the benefit of this scheme. Training programs under this scheme will be organized by high-level private training institutes and government training institutes. Youth and youth of the state can register for free under this UPSDM 2021.
The objective of Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission 2021
As you know, there are many young people who are educated but they are not getting jobs, due to which educated youth are sitting unemployed. To tackle this problem, the State Government has started the Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission 2021.
Under this scheme, to provide employment to unemployed youth of the state, providing training, with the help of which the youth can be easily provided employment in any company. To make the youth of Uttar Pradesh self-reliant and empowered through UP Skill Development Scheme 2021. To provide employment opportunities to youth and youth of the state through this scheme.
Salient features of Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission 2021
- Under this scheme, training will be provided to all unemployed youth of the state for employment.
- Unemployed youth and girls of Uttar Pradesh will be given the opportunity to choose the course they want for training.
- Under this UP Skill Development Scheme 2021, 283 courses in 34 sectors like automotive, fashion designing, etc. will be imparted.
- English will be given in all the courses as well as computer information will also be given.
- Certificates will also be given to the youth and women who have been successful by the institutions recognized by the State Government.
UPSDM 2021 Documents (Eligibility)
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh
- The applicant’s age should be 18 to 35 years.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Address proof
- Age certificate
- Educational certificate
- If the applicant is a BPL cardholder, his BPL ration card
- Construction Worker Registration Number
- Unemployment allowance registration number
- Bank account passbook
- Passport size photo
- mobile number
How to apply in Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission 2021?
- If the interested beneficiaries of UP want to apply under Uttar Pradesh Kaushal Vikas Mission 2021, then they should follow the method given below and take advantage of this scheme.
- First of all, the applicant has to visit the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Candidate Registration. Click on this option. After clicking on this option, the Application Form will open in front of you.
- All the information asked in this application form like the applicant’s name, mobile number, address, etc. will have to be filled in.
- After filling in all the information, check the application form once and then click on the submit button.
- After that, you will have to upload your Aadhaar card and photo. You will receive the password after a successful registration.
- With the help of which you have to log in. After logging in, your application will be completed.