Uttar Pradesh Majdur Bhatta Yojana 2021:-There is a lockdown in Uttar Pradesh due to Coronavirus infection. In this situation, the workers of the state are not able to maintain themselves. Uttar Pradesh Shramik Maintenance Scheme has been started by the Government of Uttar Pradesh for all such workers. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to the workers of Uttar Pradesh to maintain themselves.
Today we are going to provide you all the important information related to this scheme through this article. Such as what is Majdur Bhatta Yojana ? its benefits, features, purpose, eligibility, important documents, application process etc. So friends, if you want to get all the important information related to the Uttar Pradesh Shramik Maintenance Scheme, then you are requested to read this article of ours till the end.
- 1 Uttar Pradesh Majdur Bhatta Yojana 2021 Scheme
- 2 The benefit of the scheme was given to 23 lakh workers
- 3 UP maintenance scheme transferred funds
- 4 Purpose of Yogi Mazdoor Yojana
- 5 Eligibility of Uttar Pradesh Majdur Bhatta Yojana
- 6 How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Majdur Bhatta Yojana 2021?
- 7 How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Majdur Bhatta Yojana 2021 online?
- 8 Related
Uttar Pradesh Majdur Bhatta Yojana 2021 Scheme
As you all know, it is difficult for all the workers to maintain themselves in the situation of lockdown. Therefore, the Uttar Pradesh Majdur Bhatta Yojana has been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath.
Through this scheme, financial assistance of ₹ 1000 will be provided to the workers of Uttar Pradesh. Along with this, help will also be provided to the workers of Uttar Pradesh through fertilizer money. Every registered laborer, boatman, rickshaw and trolley driver, handcart, chamcha, street vendors, pulled, confectioner, daily wage laborers, etc. can apply through the Uttar Pradesh Shramik Maintenance Scheme.
This amount will be sent directly to the beneficiary’s account through Direct Benefit Transfer. Apart from this, the government has also announced to provide free food grains to Antyodaya and eligible household cardholders.
All those cardholders who do not have a ration card can also get a ration by getting the card made on a priority basis.
The benefit of the scheme was given to 23 lakh workers
This scheme was started to provide financial assistance to the workers of Uttar Pradesh. On June 9, 2021, an amount of Rs 230 crore has been transferred to the account of 23 lakh workers under this scheme by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh, Shri Yogi Adityanath. This amount has been transferred through online mode. On this occasion, the contribution of workers in the fight against Corona has been appreciated by the Chief Minister and it has also been assured that in the coming times, the government will work with a commitment to protect the interest of farmers, workers, youth, workers, etc.
Through Uttar Pradesh Majdur Bhatta Yojana, an amount of ₹ 1000 has been provided to more than 23 lakh construction workers in their account. On this occasion, a portal for the registration of workers in the unorganized sector has also been started by the Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh. Apart from this, various types of schemes such as marriage assistance schemes, education for children and health schemes, etc. are being operated by the government for the benefit of the workers.
UP maintenance scheme transferred funds
Addressing the press conference, Hon’ble Chief Minister Shri Yogi Adityanath told that various categories of laborers (rickshaw pullers, horsemen, street vendors, hawkers, construction workers, e-rickshaw drivers, and porters) doing daily work should be given to the Chief Minister. An amount of Rs. It was also informed through this that one month free ration is also being provided to the construction workers and daily wage laborers registered in the Antyodaya Yojana, MNREGA and Labor Department in the state. In this sequence, 20.37 lakh workers registered with the Labor Department are being sent to the beneficiary’s account through DBT for maintenance.
- Uttar Pradesh Shramik Maintenance Scheme Key Facts
- Scheme Name Mazdoor Allowance Scheme
- Started by Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji
- Launch date 21 March 2020
- Labor families of the beneficiary state
- Objective To provide allowance to the laborers of the state
Purpose of Yogi Mazdoor Yojana
As you know, ever since there has been an outcry in the whole country due to coronavirus, due to which people are very scared, due to which the workers are not able to go to their work, due to which the laborers are unable to go to their work due to lack of money. Not being able to meet the needs and the possibility of recession due to coronavirus is also clearly visible, in view of these problems, the Uttar Pradesh government has started this Uttar Pradesh Mazdoorbhata Yojana, through this scheme the daily wage laborers and construction workers. To provide financial assistance of 1000 rupees by the state government to the state government to meet their daily needs. Which the laborers do not have any problem in consuming any kind of food at home.
benefits of Uttar Pradesh Majdur Bhatta Yojana 2021
- Under this scheme, the state’s poor daily wage laborers and construction workers (rickshaw wallas, hawkers, street vendors, hawkers, construction workers) will be provided financial assistance of Rs 1000 by the UP government.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance will be provided by the Uttar Pradesh government to 35 lakh laborers of the state.
- Yogi Adityanath said that the government will give 20 kg wheat and 15 kg rice to the BPL families of the state free of cost. These will be given to the people from PDS centers.
- The benefit of the UP Mazdoor Allowance Scheme will be provided to the laborers of Uttar Pradesh only.
- Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath said, ‘We have made isolation wards in the state. There is a need not to panic with this virus, there is a need to fight against the challenges.’ He said that it has been decided to provide ration immediately to the laborers, hawkers, etc.
- In Uttar Pradesh Majdur Bhatta Yojana, those laborers are being taken who are registered in Labor Department, Urban Development, and Gram Sabhas.
- The benefit given under this scheme will be directly transferred to the beneficiary’s bank account by the government. Therefore, it is mandatory for the applicant to have a bank account and the bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card.
Eligibility of Uttar Pradesh Majdur Bhatta Yojana
- Workers registered in the Labor Department, Urban Development, and Gram Sabhas will get the benefit from this scheme.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- If you do not have any registered certificate or document from any of the Labor Department, Urban Development or Gram Sabhas, then you will also not get the benefit of this scheme.
How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Majdur Bhatta Yojana 2021?
- To apply under this scheme, the people of the state will have to go to the municipal corporation and apply for the registration of the people the state under this scheme, the said form has been issued by the municipal corporation, municipality, municipal body, in the said form such Individuals will be filled in. which is not registered with the Labor Department. And is not an MNREGA cardholder.
- Track shopkeepers/vendors, rickshaw/ace/tonga drivers, tempo/auto / e rickshaw drivers, daily wage laborers/mandi vendors/handcart drivers, other daily work persons, etc. on the format attached to this category/classes. According to the available information, the nominated nodal officer in each municipal corporation, the executive officer in the municipal council/Nagar panchayat will be responsible for feeding the deprived compiled information online.
- The District Magistrate will nominate an Additional District Magistrate level officer as the Nodal Officer at the district level and an officer at the Tehsil level as the Nodal Officer to feed the information of poor people online.
- The information form will be filled by the Municipal Commissioner from the Municipal Corporation level and the officer at the district level regarding the people living daily in the local body area.
- For the category mentioned in the above paragraph-2, the list of registered/verified track shopkeepers/vendors available in the urban local bodies, rickshaw puller/ace, tonga driver, registered list available in the urban local bodies can be used.
- For daily wage laborers, information can be collected by contacting the persons who gather at the labor stations. Apart from this, the desired information can also be obtained by contacting the registered organizations of other people living in daily life.
- In order to upload suitable missing information, the director, local body will soon issue the online portal and the user ID and password will be made available to the district magistrates of all the districts on the online portal soon. Who will provide the password to the nodal officers? This action will be taken in the coming 15 days. will be fulfilled.
How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Majdur Bhatta Yojana 2021 online?
- Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply online to get the benefits under this scheme by the government, then follow the method given below and take advantage of the scheme.
- First of all, the applicant has to go to the official website of the Labor Department. After going to the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
- On this home page, you will see the option of Online Registration and Renewal, you have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you on the computer screen.
- On this page you will see the login form, you will see the option of Registration Now below in this login, you have to click on this option.
- After clicking on the option, a new page will open in front of you, on this page you have to click on the “New Registration” tab under the ‘Member Registration’ section.
- Then you will be redirected to Nivesh Mitra Portal. On this page, click on the “Register Here” link under the ‘Entrepreneur Login’ section to open the UP Yogi Mazdoor Bhatta Yojana Online Application Form.
- After this the registration form will open in front of you, you will have to fill all the information asked in this registration form like name, mobile, Aadhaar number, etc.
- After filling in all the information you have to click on the Register button.