Uttar Pradesh Poultry Loan Yojana 2021:-The Government of Uttar Pradesh has started the Poultry Farming Loan Scheme to establish self-employment for the people in the state. People can apply for poultry farming scheme registration in Uttar Pradesh by applying under the poultry farming scheme, which will increase employment opportunities in this area.
Like the Yogi government provides loans for animal husbandry, similarly, under the Poultry Farming Subsidized Bank Loan, people will be given loans on subsidy from the bank in setting up their own business for which registration information is given below is. The Yogi government has issued an attractive and practical poultry development policy to promote poultry business under the poultry farming scheme.
The purpose of the Uttar Pradesh Poultry Development Project is to benefit small poultry farmers. For which the state government is giving various kinds of cooperation to promote enterprises. Kisan Bhai or any youth can ensure their permanent income from the poultry farming scheme. Along with this, along with farming, animal husbandry, poultry farming, farmer brothers can also increase their income.
This will be a major step in fulfilling Prime Minister Modi’s dream of doubling farmers’ income by 2022.
- 1 Uttar Pradesh Poultry Loan Yojana 2021 Application Process
Uttar Pradesh Poultry Loan Yojana 2021 Application Process
Under the Uttar Pradesh Poultry Loan Yojana UP, the state government provides loans on subsidy for setting up chicken farms, some part of which will have to be paid to the poultry farmer himself and the rest will be paid by the state government. In the Uttar Pradesh Poultry Loan Yojana in UP, the Uttar Pradesh government will provide a license, cleanliness certificate to all.
Under the Yogi govt. Uttar Pradesh Poultry Loan Yojana, poultry farmers can establish a commercial unit of 30 thousand birds and a commercial unit of 10,000 birds. To operate a commercial unit of 30 thousand birds under this scheme, the hen keeper will need to incur a cost of Rs 1.60 crore, in which the beneficiary will have to pass a bank loan of Rs 54 lakh and 1.06 crore as per the rules.
At the same time, to establish a commercial unit of 10 thousand birds, the hen keeper will have to incur a total of Rs 70 lakh, in which the beneficiary will have to invest Rs 21 lakh and pass a bank loan of Rs 49 lakh. To be benefited from this policy, any farmer or youth, big or small, can apply to the office of the Chief Veterinary Officer.
Apart from this, you can see the complete information related to applying for a bank loan in the pdf given below:
Documents required for taking a poultry loan
Applicants will need some documents for which the government is giving loans for poultry farming and opening the form, the list of which you can see below:
- Identity Certificate (Driving License, Voter ID Card, PAN Card, Passport, etc.)
- Newly taken passport size photo
- Address proof (ration card, electricity bill, telephone bill, water bill, lease agreement, etc.)
- Photocopy of bank statement and guarantor
- Complete details of your project or project report
- Official Website:-Click here
Requirements for poultry farming
The best breed in our country or abroad to produce more eggs is a white hen called the “White Leg Horn“. There are breeds of Cornis, Newhepshire, Aseel, Chittagong, etc. for meat production. For poultry farming, one should always raise such idols which are to lay large eggs.
The following points should be kept in mind while choosing a good chicken. The head of a good chicken is wide and wide, not narrow and rounded. The crest is red and shiny, the stomach is large and the skin soft and flexible. The pubic muscle is wide and the vulva is oval. Following are the things required to open a chicken farm:
- Poultry house
- Granules, utensils for watering
- Chicks or big chickens
- Vaccine medicines and medicines to prevent diseases
- Egg box
- Lighting or lighting
- Hot market
Good hens lay around 250 to 300 eggs a year, while native hens only lay 50-60 eggs. These chickens should be sold after laying eggs throughout the year because their ability to lay eggs decreases, which reduces the profit in income. In poultry farming, 65-70 percent of expenditure is spent on the diet of chickens. Therefore, weeding and weaning of hens should be done equally.
- Farmers or people going to start poultry farming, what should be kept in mind while building a house, you can see below:
- Build houses on a high level.
- Do not build chickens’ houses in places where there is excess sunlight or if it is too cold or rain comes.
- Asbestos or grass chaff, pull or palm leaves should be used to cover, cover the house.
- The floor of the hen house should be 10 inches higher than the outside ground and if possible, should be made firm so that the rat, the snake can not make a habitual bill.
- The wall of the hen house remains strong, partially open and closed from three sides so that air can come from one side.
- Under Uttar Pradesh Poultry Development Policy 2018 (Yogi Adityanath Poultry Farming Interest Subsidy Scheme) 298 units of 30 thousand birds of commercial layer farming are operational and 268 units of commercial layer farming of 10 thousand birds are operational.
- An additional 100.58 lakh eggs are being produced daily from these units. Similarly, 23 units of 10 thousand birds of Broiler Parent Farm are operational, from which 24.60 lakh additional chickens are being produced every month. About 78 thousand people have got self-employment in the state under this scheme.
A balanced diet for chickens
1) To maintain health and production capacity in chickens, an adequate amount of water, sugars, lubricants, proteins, minerals, and vitamins are necessary. The diet on which chickens stay healthy, their growth is good and they give more eggs is called a balanced diet.
2) Moogipalak can prepare food mixture at home. If there is any problem in preparing it at home, then they can also buy ready-made mixture from the ready-made market and feed their chickens. The first dose of chickens is given 48 hours after hatching. Clean water arrangements should always be made for chickens.
Read More:-UP Gram Panchayat Voter List 2021
Uttar Pradesh Poultry Loan Yojana- Eligibility
For setting up a unit with the applicant for taking loan under poultry loan or grant scheme and poultry scheme, the following (Eligibility Criteria Uttar Pradesh Poultry Loan Yojana) will have to be completed:
- Applicant must be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- The applicant should have his own land from one acre to three acres.
- Bank savings account
- Aadhar card
- Certificate of ownership of land
- Poultry loan helpline number
- toll-free number
Animal Husbandry Department Lucknow, UP Contact No
- 0522-2740482, 0522-2740238, 0522-2741991, 0522-2741992
Contact Person E-mail
- firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Uttar Pradesh Poultry Loan Yojana 2021 FAQs
What is an Uttar Pradesh Poultry Loan Yojana?
It is a loan scheme of the Government of Uttar Pradesh to establish self-employment for the people. Through which people who want to start a poultry business and need a loan, can apply under this scheme.
Which banks have been included for lending in Uttar Pradesh Poultry Loan Yojana 2021?
SBI, IDBI, Federal Bank, Punjab National Bank (PNB), Bank of India, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank have been included in the list of banks for lending on subsidy under the Uttar Pradesh Poultry Loan Yojana.
How to apply/register for Uttar Pradesh Poultry Loan Yojana?
Any interested person who has experience in poultry farming can go to the office of the Chief Veterinary Officer and register for the Uttar Pradesh Poultry Loan Yojana.
For what purpose can the loan be given for starting a poultry unit be used?
For starting the poultry unit, a loan will be provided for the poultry shed, room for chickens, and some similar facilities. But the loan obtained for this can be used only for these purposes.
What is the eligibility for starting a poultry unit?
Any person who has some poultry farming experience can apply for the Uttar Pradesh Poultry Loan Yojana.
What are the documents required for taking a poultry loan?
Identity certificate, recently drawn passport size photo, address proof (ration card, electricity bill, telephone bill, water bill, lease agreement, etc.), photocopy of bank statement and guarantor
Complete details of your project or project report
What is the required eligibility for the UttarUttar Pradesh Poultry Loan Yojana application?
Applicant should be resident of Uttar Pradesh, an applicant should have own land from one acre to three acres, savings account in a bank
What is the poultry farming loan helpline number?
Toll Free Number – 1800-180-5141, Helpline Number – 0522-2740482, 0522-2740238, 0522-2741991, 0522-2741992