Uttarakhand Yojana Registration 2021:-Uttarakhand is providing an employment registration facility to unemployed youth. There are many young people in the state who are educated but have no employees and are looking for employment. Employment will be provided to the unemployed youth by the government through employment registration.
The government will know the exact number of unemployed in the country only by the data of registered unemployed students. Dear friends, today we will tell you through this article how you can register for Employment and get employment, so read our article till the end.
- 1 Uttarakhand Yojana Registration 2021
- 2 Purpose of Uttarakhand Yojana Registration 2021
- 2.1 Uttarakhand Yojana Registration 2021 Highlights
- 2.2 Employment included in employment registration
- 2.3 Some companies employed in Uttarakhand Yojana Registration
- 2.4 Benefits of Uttarakhand Yojana Registration 2021
- 2.5 Documents of Uttarakhand Yojana Registration 2021 (Eligibility)
- 2.6 How to do Uttarakhand Yojana Registration 2021 Online?
- 2.7 How to apply for Uttarakhand Yojana Registration offline?
- 2.8 Procedure for obtaining a Uttarakhand Yojana Registration 2021 certificate
- 2.9 Procedure for viewing Uttarakhand Yojana Registration 2021 contact details
- 2.10 Related
Uttarakhand Yojana Registration 2021
If interested unemployed beneficiaries of the state want to get employment, they will have to get Uttrakhand Employment Registration. To get employment, you can get your name registered by going to the employment office. Or you can also register online from home and get employment opportunities.
The employment department in various states of India allows unemployed youth residing in the respective states to pre-register for job vacancies occurring in different regions of the state. Employers can register their vacancies in these centers and You can choose from among the registered candidates as per your requirement.
Purpose of Uttarakhand Yojana Registration 2021
As you all know that many such youths and young people in the state who are educated but unemployed, have no employees, and are looking for employment, to reduce the problems of the state, the state government has created employment.
To provide opportunities for Uttarakhand Employment Registration 2021 facility has been started. So that unemployed youth of the state can get employment and can live their lives. After registration, the unemployed youth of the state will be provided employment on the basis of their merit. To make the youth of the state self-sufficient and empowered.
Uttarakhand Yojana Registration 2021 Highlights
- Yojana Name Uttarakhand Employment Registration
- The unemployed youth of the beneficiary state
- Objective To provide employment opportunities to unemployed youth
- Application process online and offline
- Official website http://rojgar.uk.gov.in/
Employment included in employment registration
- Leisure sports
- Hotel Management
- Food craft
- Catering etc.
Some companies employed in Uttarakhand Yojana Registration
- Rydberg Pharma
- Royal Sundaram General Insurance
- Amazon Automation
- Avantor performance
- Mis security
Benefits of Uttarakhand Yojana Registration 2021
- The Uttarakhand Yojana Registration will register the names of educated unemployed in government documents.
- The youth of the state who will get their names registered in the registration will be provided employment by the government on the basis of their educational qualifications.
- An ID number is issued to all those registered in the Employment Exchange, Uttarakhand. Which is an identification number for unemployed youth.
- When a new vacancy is issued by any government or non-governmental organization/government department / private company, similarly information is sent to the departmental level about the unemployed registered by the employment registration offices.
- The unemployed youth of the state can register their employment online through the Internet at home.
This will also save people’s time.
Documents of Uttarakhand Yojana Registration 2021 (Eligibility)
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand.
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Ration card
- Certificate of educational qualification
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
How to do Uttarakhand Yojana Registration 2021 Online?
- Interested beneficiaries of the state, who want to register their online employment, follow the method given below.
- First of all, you need the Directorate of Training & Employment Govt. Go to the official website of Uttarakhand (India).
- After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you. On this home page, you have to click on the option of online registration from the section of Candidate Corner.
- After clicking on the option, the next page will open in front of you. As soon as clicked, a new page will open in a new POPUP WINDOW. This is the Uttarakhand Yojana Registration Form
- Now in this form, you have to select your state and district from the drop-down box and enter the captcha code.
After filling in all the information, you have to click on the submit button.
- After this, a form will open. Fill in all the information in it and click on the “Next” button. Now you have to upload a scanned copy of your documents and then submit the form.
- In the end, you will get the list number of the registration number, date of registration, login ID, Password, etc. You will get a print out of it.
- Take a print out of the form you have submitted successfully. A photocopy of all required documents is to be attached with this printout.
- Original and photocopy of the certificate related to your education, experience, caste, sports, disability (issued by Medical Board / CMO), ex-serviceman, widow, freedom fighter, and residence within 15 days from the date of registration and online registration Print of the registration number obtained at the time, will have to be submitted to the employment office in the employment office.
How to apply for Uttarakhand Yojana Registration offline?
- Interested beneficiaries of the state who want to apply offline, should follow the method given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the employment office. After that, you will have to go to the application form.
- After taking the application form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the application form like name, educational qualification, Aadhaar card, identity card, etc.
- After filling in all the information, you have to attach all your important documents with the application form and then submit the application form to the same employment office officer.
- In this way, you will be given an instant registration number and given to you. Which you can use when needed.
Procedure for obtaining a Uttarakhand Yojana Registration 2021 certificate
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the e-district, Uttarakhand.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the login link.
- Now you have to enter your login ID and password.
- After this, you have to click on the sign-in button.
- Now a new page will open in front of you, in which you will see the option of the certificate.
- You have to click on this option.
- Now you have to click on the link for the Uttarakhand employment registration certificate.
- Uttarakhand’s employment registration certificate will be downloaded as soon as you click on this link.
- Now you can get the print out of it.
Procedure for viewing Uttarakhand Yojana Registration 2021 contact details
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Directorate of Training and Employment, Uttarakhand.
Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the link of Contact Us.
- Now the list of all contacts will open in front of you.
- You can contact them by looking at the contact details of the department concerned.