Uttaran Scholarship 2021: Friends, today in this article we are going to provide you with complete important information about a scheme started by the Government of West Bengal. The name of the scheme is- West Bengal Uttoran Scholarship. Ottoman Scholarship has been launched by the Government of West Bengal for secondary and 12th pass girls.
Eligible girl students can apply under Uttoran an Endeavour. Students who have passed their 10th and 12th examinations with at least 60% marks are eligible to apply for Uttoran Scholarship 2021.
You will get all the important information about this scholarship application process, eligibility, required documents, last date to apply, etc. today through this article. want to receive information. So read our today’s article carefully till the end.
- 1 WB Uttoran Scholarship 2021 | Uttoran an Endeavour
- 2 Key Highlights Of West Bengal Uttoran Scholarship 2021
WB Uttoran Scholarship 2021 | Uttoran an Endeavour
As we all know that many welfare schemes are being launched by the Government of West Bengal. The main objective of launching these scholarship schemes by the government is to provide financial assistance to the girl students of economically backward classes. This scholarship is provided to girl students so that they can pursue higher education. Students can download the application form for Uttoran Scholarship 2021 and apply online. If you want to get more information related to this scholarship, then read this article of ours till the end.
Key Highlights Of West Bengal Uttoran Scholarship 2021
- Scholarship name Uttoran Scholarship
- Launched by West Bengal Government
- State West Bengal
- Mode of application Online/Offline
- The last date to apply __
- Benefits to Students of 10th and 12th class
- Financial assistance Provided to pursue their higher education
- Apply Online for Uttoran Scholarship 2021 Click Here
- Download Uttoran Scholarship Application Form PDF Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for Uttoran Scholarship 2021:
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Uttoran Scholarship 2021. Follow the eligibility criteria given below before applying for the scholarship:
- The candidate must have passed the 10th or 12th examination with at least 60% marks.
- The applicant must belong to the state of West Bengal.
- The annual income of the family is less than 72000.
- Only a student of a school located in West Bengal is eligible.
- Students who have been given the 12th examination can apply for the scholarship.
Required Documents for WB Uttoran Scholarship 2021
Below is the complete list of documents required at the time of registration and in the application process:
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- mark sheet eligibility certificate
- annual income certificate
- bank account passbook
- Certificate issued by the Director Head of the Institute
Application Process for Uttarayan Scholarship Scheme 2021
The candidates who are eligible for West Bengal Uttoran Scholarship 2021 and want to apply under this scholarship. then follow the below procedure
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Uttoran Scholarship 2021.
- The home page will open in front of you on the official website.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of Online Application Form.
- After this, the registration form will open in front of you.
- In this form, you have to enter the following information
- Name of applicant
- mobile number
- Email ID
- Knowacademic details
- family income information
- After entering all this information click on submit button.
- Thus your application will be successfully submitted.
Selection Process of Uttoran Scholarship
- The benefit of the scholarship will be provided only to the deserving student.
- Selected candidates will be informed through phone calls or email.
- The scholarship amount will be directly transferred to the bank account.
- Uttoran an Endeavor Helpdesk
- If you have any queries regarding Uttaran Scholarship, you can easily get in touch with the foundation through the following available options.
- Email: email@example.com
- Mobile: 9002733771 / 9476318934
Various schemes are being launched by the West Bengal government to provide financial assistance to the girl students from the economically weaker sections. One of the schemes is Uttoran Scholarship Scheme. Under this scheme, benefits will be provided to the girl students of secondary and 12th pass.
Under this scheme, benefits will be provided to those girl students whose annual family income will be less than 72000. To apply under this scheme, it is necessary for the student to have at least 60% marks in class 10th and 12th. The benefit of the scholarship will be provided to only deserving girl students.