West Bengal Prochesta Prokolpo Yojana 2021:- Friends, West Bengal Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee has announced the Prochesta Scheme for the laborers of the West Bengal state. This scheme will benefit the daily wage laborers, friends, you all know this.
Lockdown has been done in our country to prevent infection. Due to which the life of all the laborers has been disturbed and till now the laborers are facing a lot of trouble in running their livelihood. Friends, through the Orchestra Scheme West Bengal, the workers of the Bengal state will get a lot of benefits.
Today we will provide you information related to Prochesta Scheme through our article. Like what is the Prochesta scheme, what benefits will the workers get from this scheme? To get the benefit of this scheme, what is the process of registration etc. will tell you. If you want to take advantage of WB Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme then you have to read our article carefully.
- 1 What Is WB Prochesta Yojana?
- 2 Benefits Of West Bengal Prochesta Yojana
- 3 Prochesta Scheme West Bengal 2021 – Overview
- 4 Important Links
- 5 Aim Of Prochesta Scheme West Bengal 2021
- 6 Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Necessary Documents For Prochesta Yojana
- 8 How To Apply Prochesta Yojana In West Bengal Online
- 9 How To Apply West Bengal Prochesta Prokolpo Yojana Offline
- 10 Approval & Benefit Transfer
- 11 How To Download Prochesta Prokolpo App
- 12 Prachestawb.in Portal | Prochesta Official Website
- 13 Payment Procedure of Prochesta Scheme
- 14 Mode of Payment
- 15 Conclusion
- 16 Related
What Is WB Prochesta Yojana?
The Government of West Bengal is continuously working to provide help to the people of the state, as well as paying special attention to the working class, such laborers who work on daily salary and for the workers, the West Bengal government has started the West Bengal Prochesta scheme. is | ₹ 1000 will be provided to all the working classes through this scheme.
Because the coronavirus is taking a widespread form in our country, the Chief Minister of the state has ordered all the working class and other citizens to stay at home, so that corona infection will be prevented and the working class will not suffer health loss.
Benefits Of West Bengal Prochesta Yojana
Friends, the Chief Minister of West Bengal state Mamta Banerjee has started the Prochesta scheme, through this scheme a lot of benefits will be provided to the working class:-
- The Chief Minister of the state of West Bengal had announced for the working class that rice would be provided to the citizens for ₹ 2 kg so that they would be able to run their life petition.
- Special leave will be given to all those employees who are joining emergency services.
- The attendance of workers who work privately has been reduced by 5%.
- Status Emergency Release Fund is being set up in the state to avoid corona infection.
- Those workers who are working in the unorganized sector will be given financial assistance of ₹ 1000.
Prochesta Scheme West Bengal 2021 – Overview
- Name of Scheme WB Prochesta Yojana(WBPS)
- in Language ডব্লিউবি প্রোচেস্টা স্কিম
- Launched by Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee
- Beneficiaries Daily wage labor
- Major Benefit Financial help daily wage workers
- Scheme Objective Provide 1000 rupees incentive
- A scheme under State Government
- Name of State West Bengal
- Post Category Scheme/ Yojana
- Official Website prachestawb.in
- Event Links
- Apply Online Registration| Login
- Notification Click Here
- WB Prochesta Scheme 2021 Official Website
Aim Of Prochesta Scheme West Bengal 2021
The main objective of Prochesta Scheme WB is to provide assistance to all those laborers of West Bengal who work on daily wages, who get daily wages, such laborers will be provided assistance through Prochesta Scheme West Bengal.
Friends, through the central government of our country, the entire country has been locked down. Due to which all the laborers of the state are not able to do their work and due to which they are not getting income. Due to which a crisis has arisen to run the life in front of the laborer’s house.
The main objective of the Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme is to provide financial assistance to such daily wage laborers of the state. The state government should provide an amount of ₹ 1000 to the workers of the state to run their life petition, which will help all the needy daily wage citizens.
Friends, if you want to take advantage of Prochesta Scheme West Bengal, then you have to read the following o eligibility criteria carefully so that you will know whether you come in the eligibility list of this or not:-
- It is mandatory for the candidate to be a permanent resident of the state of West Bengal
- It is mandatory for the candidate to be a daily wage laborer or laborer.
- Along with this, the laborer should not have any other means other than working on daily wages from which he gets income.
- If the applicant is already getting the benefit of any scheme, then he cannot get the benefit of this scheme.
- Only one person from a family will be included in Prochesta Prokolpo Scheme.
- If the applicant has any other source available from which he receives income, then he cannot take advantage of this scheme.
Necessary Documents For Prochesta Yojana
- Aadhar card
- resident proof
- Bank account statement
- mobile number
How To Apply Prochesta Yojana In West Bengal Online
Friends, if you are from the state of West Bengal and are willing to register yourself online under the scheme, then we have entered the process of online registration under this scheme in the article, please follow the steps given below.
- Friends, in the first step, you have to browse its official website on your computer.
- The official website of the West Bengal Prochesta Scheme is prachestawb.in
- As soon as you browse this website on your computer, the main page of the website will appear on the screen
- Here you have to click on the Apply Now option
- Then the application form will appear on the screen
- Here the application form has to be filled carefully
- Enter all the necessary details like your name, your father’s or husband’s name, your date of birth, gender, and other information.
- Then the documents that are asked have to be uploaded by attaching them with the form.
- Then click on the submit option in the last to submit the application form
- You can use it in the future if needed
- For this, you have to take a printout of this form
- Friends, in this way your registration process will be completed
How To Apply West Bengal Prochesta Prokolpo Yojana Offline
- Those who want to get the benefit of the Prochesta scheme can apply through an offline/online system. To apply applicants have to follow the steps given below
- To apply offline, the applicant has to first go to the District Magistrate’s office or the office specified by the District Magistrate.
- Apart from this candidates can also visit the office of the Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation
- You can get the government of West Bengal Prochesta scheme application form free of cost from the office here.
- This application form will be as shown below
- Now you have to get the application form carefully and
- All the information asked in it will have to be entered such as:-
- Name of applicant,
- father’s name,
- Date of birth,
- Voter ID no.
- Ration Card No.,
- Aadhar Card No.
- GP/Ward No.
- house / premises,
- post office,
- Police Station SDR,
- mobile number
- bank account details etc.
- After this, you have to paste your passport size photo into this phone.
- Then read the instructions given below carefully
- After reading the instructions you have to put your signature on the application form
- Then submit your application form to the same office
- Where did you get this form from?
Approval & Benefit Transfer
Verification is done through District Magistrate to the BDO office in rural areas or to the SDO in urban areas and through Commissioner KMC in KMC areas.
- Then the application is approved.
- After this, the acceptance application form is sent to the nodal department
- Now the amount is transferred to the account of the beneficiaries through the train nodal department.
How To Download Prochesta Prokolpo App
The state government of West Bengal has launched the mobile application for the successful implementation of the Prochesta Scheme West Bengal. If you are willing to download the Prochesta mobile application then follow the simple steps given below:-
- Friends, for this you have to first open the official website of the Prochesta Scheme.
- Then on the screen, you will see the option of “Prachesta” and “Download”
- Then you have to click on this option
- The new web page will open on the screen
- On this web page, you will see the link to Download Android Application
- Now you have to click on this link
- Then to install on a mobile phone, you have to install the application by clicking on the install option.
- Then the application has to be opened
- After opening the application, you have to register yourself by entering the mobile number.
Prachestawb.in Portal | Prochesta Official Website
Friends Prochesta Portal prachestawb.in is a portal created through the state government of West Bengal and this portal has been prepared for the betterment of the workers, those workers who work in the unorganized sector, through this portal Benefit will be received Through this prachestawb.in the portal, you can get information related to the Prochesta scheme and give application to download the mobile applications.
Payment Procedure of Prochesta Scheme
Friends, first of all, you have to submit your application form by filling it with all the information and documents.
- Then your documents and forms will be checked and
- The application form will be sent to other authorities for verification
- Verification will be done through the District Magistrate / Commissioner of Kolkata Municipal Corporation
- Then when the verification process will be completed
- Then the payment amount will be given to the beneficiary person through the respective banks and
This amount will be transferred to the bank account
Mode of Payment
Under the Prochesta Scheme West Bengal, the daily wage laborers will get ₹ 1000 in their account, this amount of ₹ 1000 will be transferred to their bank account, this amount will be transferred only after verification of the application form of the beneficiary person Nodal department only. After verifying the application will approve the one-time ex-parte. The nodal department will send the beneficiaries directly to the respective banks for payment.
Friends, today we have provided information related to West Bengal Prochesta Yojana through our ID tomorrow. We hope that you must have liked the information about this scheme. Information about important schemes is available on our website and we keep on uploading information of other schemes also.