Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2021:-The date 29 May 2021 is a big day for the young and budding writers of India. On this day, the Higher Education Department of the Ministry of Education has announced Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2021 to encourage young writers. This scheme is a very important opportunity for all the writers and youths so that they can hone their writing skills.
This scheme is providing a platform for all the writers on which they can get their articles published. This scheme is coming up as a Writing Consultancy Program through which the rising and emerging writers of India will be able to showcase Indian writing at the global level. Through this article, we are going to make you aware of all the information related to the scheme such as the purpose of the scheme, benefits, registration process, etc.
- 1 Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana- Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana
- 1.1 Stages of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2021
- 1.2 Selection Process Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2021
- 1.3 Brief description of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2021
- 1.4 Objectives of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2021
- 1.5 Benefits of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2021
- 1.6 Eligibility and Important Documents of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana
- 1.7 Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2021 Online Application Process
- 1.8 Related
Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana- Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana
It was informed by the Ministry that this scheme is a part of Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav. Through Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana, the Prime Minister wants to encourage the young generation of the country with the freedom fighters and the sacrifices made by them for the freedom of the country and there never giving up spirit. Youth are called the future of any country, their attitude proves to be very important for the progress of the country.
Through the Yuva Yojana, we can know the attitude of the young generation and short-lived writers of India towards the freedom and national movements of India in an innovative and creative way. Through this scheme reading, writing, and book culture will be promoted and India and Indian writing will be showcased at the global level.
Through Yuva Pradhanmantri Yojana, all budding writers will get an opportunity to express their perspectives about Indian heritage, culture, and its history. This scheme will prove to be very effective in inculcating feelings like patriotism and patriotism among the youth of the country.
Stages of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2021
Under the Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana, the competition will be conducted from 4 June 2021 to 31 July 2021. 75 writers will be selected in this competition. All these identified writers will be provided 3 months of training. After which their post will be increased (promotion). This whole process will be done in two phases which are as follows.
Phase I (Training)
- The National Book Trust, the nodal agency of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana, will organize an online program for all the identified authors for two weeks.
- In these two weeks, the identified authors will be provided training by two eminent authors from the panel of the National Book Trust.
- The National Book Trust will provide further training for 2 weeks after the completion of the online program of the identified authors. Which will be done through various online or on-site national camps.
Phase II (Post Increment)
- Writers will be provided opportunities to expand their knowledge and develop skills through various international events such as literary festivals, book fairs, virtual book fairs, Sanskrit exchange programs, etc.
- At the end of the mentorship ₹, 50000 per month will be provided per writer for 6 months. This amount will be provided under the mentorship scheme.
- As a part of the mentorship plan, the National Book Trust will publish a book or a series of books written by the authors.
- After successful completion of the mentorship program, a royalty of 10% will be payable to the authors after the successful publication of their book.
- The book written by the authors will be translated into a variety of Indian languages. So that the exchange of culture and literature can be ensured between different states of India.
Selection Process Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2021
To participate in this scheme, first of all, the interested youth and writers will have to participate in the All India Competition. A total of 75 best writers will be selected in the competition. The list of winners will be announced by the government on 15 August 2021.
All the selected writers will be given free training by the government. Writers will be trained by professional and eminent writers and mentors. During the training, writers will have to write in the form of books expressing their thoughts and feelings towards forgotten heroes, freedom fighters, and the history of India’s independence and national movements.
All the manuscripts written by the authors will be inspected by 15th December 2021 and all these manuscripts will be released on the occasion of National Youth Day on 12th January 2021. Scholarship of ₹ 50000 per month will continue to be paid to all the winning youths for 6 months. National Book Trust (NBT) will play the role of nodal agency in Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana. The National Book Trust (NBT) will publish the book written by the authors in Indian and other translations.
Brief description of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2021
- Scheme Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana 2021
- Prime Minister Shri Narendra Singh Modi launches
- Objective To promote Indian culture and budding writers
- Scholarship of ₹ 50000 per month for 6 months to profit writers
- Beneficiary young and budding writers of India who are below 30 years of age
- Official website https://www.nbtindia.gov.in/
Objectives of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2021
- Through this scheme, the aim of the government is to give an opportunity to all those budding writers and youth to pursue and enhance their writing interests.
- To display and publish the culture of India and Indian writings globally.
- It also has to know the future of the country i.e. from the youth through the scheme, their perspective about the history of the country.
- To make Indian writers aware of the world-famous culture of India and the heroic stories of freedom fighters here and encourage them to take inspiration from them.
Benefits of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2021
- Through the Pradhan Mantri Yuva Yojana, the fading Indian culture and its ancient heroic stories are again becoming the interest of Indian writers.
- Through this scheme, budding writers are getting a golden opportunity in the form of training to improve their writing skills.
- In this scheme, selected writers will get a scholarship of Rs 50000 per month for 6 months.
- Books written by Indian authors will be published by National Book Trust through PM Yojana.
- Through this scheme, the exchange of Indian culture and literature will take place across the world, so that ideas like “Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat” will be greatly promoted.
- Books written in Indian script through Yuva Yojana will be translated into many more so that Indian culture and its history can be made aware of all the people.
Eligibility and Important Documents of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana
- The writer should be a permanent resident of India.
- The author must be 30 years of age or less.
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- income certificate
- pan card
- Bank account statement
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana 2021 Online Application Process
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Innovate India.
- Now the home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of the participant given under the section of PM Scheme of Mentoring Young Authors.
- Now you have to click on the option of click here to submit.
- Now you have to click on Register Now option.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to enter your name, email id, mobile number, date of birth, and gender.
- Now you have to click on Create New Account.
- In this way, you will be able to register.
- After that, you have to click on the login option.
- Now you have to enter your Login ID and Password.
- After that, you have to click on submit option.
- Now you have to click on the option of Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana.
- After this, the application form will open in front of you.
- You have to enter all the important information asked in this application form.
- After that, you have to upload all the important documents.
- Now you have to click on submit option.
- In this way, you will be able to apply under the Yuva Pradhan Mantri Yojana.